Kasich: Women ‘left their kitchens’ to support me when I first ran for office

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Keep 'em barefoot and pregnant, the GOP way.

"FAIRFAX, Virginia — While reflecting back on the first time he ran for public office, Ohio Gov. John Kasich said that he received the support of “many women, who left their kitchens” to help him campaign.

“How did I get elected?” Kasich asked the crowd, recalling his first run for state Senate in Ohio in 1978. “Nobody was — I didn’t have anybody for me. We just got an army of people, who, and many women, who left their kitchens to go out and go door to door and to put yard signs up for me. All the way back, when — you know, things were different. Now you call homes and everybody’s out working. But at that time, early days, it was an army of the women that really helped me get elected to the state Senate. “ "
Kasich: Women 'left their kitchens' to support me when I first ran for office

• Banned
The only watch a woman ever needs...
clock.gif

"FAIRFAX, Virginia — While reflecting back on the first time he ran for public office, Ohio Gov. John Kasich said that he received the support of “many women, who left their kitchens” to help him campaign.

“How did I get elected?” Kasich asked the crowd, recalling his first run for state Senate in Ohio in 1978. “Nobody was — I didn’t have anybody for me. We just got an army of people, who, and many women, who left their kitchens to go out and go door to door and to put yard signs up for me. All the way back, when — you know, things were different. Now you call homes and everybody’s out working. But at that time, early days, it was an army of the women that really helped me get elected to the state Senate. “ "

Well it was during the Carter Depression, not many women had jobs back then.

Kasich can't go any more backward in the polls, but I wonder what the repercussions will be if any. Will he go into the (-) :)

I am heartened to see you understand that Kasich is an asshole.

Too bad you didn't see Big Ears was just as much an asshole in 2008...

Did you expect me to vote for McCain and the useless ****? Not a chance.

Did you expect me to vote for McCain and the useless ****? Not a chance.
Yes little Johnny McCant sure does suck...BO sucks too...so why vote for either one?

Kasich: Women ‘left their kitchens’ to support me when I first ran for office

And that's why the beans burned..

Keeping them barefoot and pregnant will always be news in an election year.

Barefoot and pregnant?

That's how you're going to spin it?

Hillar y ous
His words exactly, in politics.

Not hardly.

Even your link from MSNBC said nothing about 'pregnant and barefoot'.

Just more bull from a fool too lazy to paint his own house
Don't be literal, be political. It's a grownup thing.

Barefoot and pregnant?

Hillar y ous

Not hardly.

Making up lies isn't very grown up.

It's childish

Barefoot and pregnant?

Hillar y ous

Not hardly.

Making up lies isn't very grown up.

It's childish
It's not a lie, it's a figure of speech. This is politics, it's not See Spot Run. See Jane Cook only, it is now.

Forum List

Back