"Safe space" for queer persons of color and antisemites to rant about jews

Lefty antisemites frothing about jews.. teh jooos! SO DIVERSE! SWOOOON!! DIVERISITY!

QPOC also collaborated with SJP in a two-part series. The first part of the series was called “What’s Going on in Palestine” and the second part was called “Queer Resistance from Philadelphia to Palestine.” The second part of the collaboration related the trials of a queer person of color to the trials of Palestinian people resisting against Israeli powers.

She lied on an immigration form to obtain U.S. citizenship. That's immigration fraud, and that is the only reason the United States took an interest in this case. I helped some relatives who had a simular situation, and all it took was a letter from me.

Liberal filth ARE the true neo-Nazis; they're utterly devoted to the most praised-by-Hitler, Jew-extermination hate-ideology in history, Pisslam (Yes, I've read their Quran book of bloodthirst, you liberal ignorami). Which explains why Eurotrash love it; that reprobate Coward Continent of rape-enablers has never met a Jew-hater or American-hater for whom they wouldn't spread their well-trafficked butt cheeks.

Forum List

Back