Trying to nullify my vote was bad enough.

Nikki is done. Thanks for playing.

She should get no VP, no cabinet position. NOTHING.

She took the bribe Kari Lake would not.

Nikki disappeared and got the cush gig on the BOD OF BOEING IN 2019….weird huh? Kinda like the guy bribing Lake wanted her to do.

This shit is so obvious.

Nikki is done. Thanks for playing.

She should get no VP, no cabinet position. NOTHING.

She took the bribe Kari Lake would not.

Nikki disappeared and got the cush gig on the BOD OF BOEING IN 2019….weird huh? Kinda like the guy bribing Lake wanted her to do.

This shit is so obvious.

What makes you think NikkI would work for Trump again?

She will stand by till 2028. Unlike Trump, she is still young

Last edited:
Trump warns he will blacklist Nikki Haley campaign donors

Former U.S. President Donald Trump warned he will blacklist donors to the electoral campaign of Nikki Haley, his rival for the Republican nomination.

In a post overnight on the Truth Social social media platform, Trump said that anyone who contributes to Haley’s platform “from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them.” The post did not specify whether he was also referring to donations given to a pro-Haley action committee.

Short for Make America Great Again, MAGA is the slogan that has reunited Trump’s political base since his first presidential campaign and his time in office during 2017 to 2021.

He recognized that the practice of campaign donors redirecting their resources toward a party candidate that emerges more successful is commonplace. “When I ran for Office and won, I noticed that the losing Candidate’s ‘Donors’ would immediately come to me, and want to ‘help out,’” he said. “This is standard in Politics, but no longer with me.”

He's trying to cut off her funding for her campaign. I wonder how Repub donors will react to this threat? If it were me being blackmailed in to not exercising my right to support who I want to support I wouldn't react well.

Just like I didn't react well to Don trying to erase my vote by stealing the election with his illegal plot.

Ordinarily, I'd be predicting this will blow up in his face. Americans don't like to be told what they can and can't do under threat of retaliation. But this is Trump. Nothing he does affects the base's fawning adoration.

P.S. Yes, I gave some money to Nikki as a middle finger gesture to Don.
Smells fascist.
With a side of BO and ass.

Haley is not beating Trump.
Biden is not beating Trump.

Extreme Biden Cult Fucks…maybe blast Trump for doing shit Dems do not do.

Dems absolutely destroy donors to candidates they do not like.

Trump supporters are DOMESTIC TERRORISTS.
Haley doesn’t have to beat Trump.
She just needs to stick around until he’s convicted. The Republicans will need a new candidate.

He can't resist abusing his power. It's too intoxicating for him.

I'm sure I don't need to point out the autocratic impulse to subvert an opponent's ability to compete in such an underhanded, anti-democratic way is reprehensible.

Still, this does not rise to the level of plotting to erase the votes of millions of Americans, myself included, by having himself installed as prez. There is no greater offense than that in a democracy.
Trump is a tyrant and an enemy of democracy.

Former U.S. President Donald Trump warned he will blacklist donors to the electoral campaign of Nikki Haley, his rival for the Republican nomination.

In a post overnight on the Truth Social social media platform, Trump said that anyone who contributes to Haley’s platform “from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them.” The post did not specify whether he was also referring to donations given to a pro-Haley action committee.

Short for Make America Great Again, MAGA is the slogan that has reunited Trump’s political base since his first presidential campaign and his time in office during 2017 to 2021.

He recognized that the practice of campaign donors redirecting their resources toward a party candidate that emerges more successful is commonplace. “When I ran for Office and won, I noticed that the losing Candidate’s ‘Donors’ would immediately come to me, and want to ‘help out,’” he said. “This is standard in Politics, but no longer with me.”

He's trying to cut off her funding for her campaign. I wonder how Repub donors will react to this threat? If it were me being blackmailed in to not exercising my right to support who I want to support I wouldn't react well.

Just like I didn't react well to Don trying to erase my vote by stealing the election with his illegal plot.

Ordinarily, I'd be predicting this will blow up in his face. Americans don't like to be told what they can and can't do under threat of retaliation. But this is Trump. Nothing he does affects the base's fawning adoration.

Zzz

Being an opponent can come with consequences.

Someone should tell bug.

LOL. But you're ok with stealing the election by illegally keeping Trump off the ballot.

OTOH, a minority of Repubs say conviction is a disqualifying event. They are willing to vote for a felon to be prez. Let that sink in.
I heard today about a new poll saying that more than 80% of her voters would not vote for Trump. May be insignificant in red states but consequential elsewhere.

What a lie! Trump will take money from anyone. :cool-45:

Boy, he is dumber than a box of rocks. He already hasn't expanded his base. He's done nothing to gain ground with independents in the swing states he lost in 2020 and now he wants to bully people with a lot of money. :auiqs.jpg:
Looks like the reports from NH of him pitching a giant hissy fit instead of celebrating..were all true. :) He doesn't like it when women stand up to him.

Yeah, it's gonna be a fun year.
He is also freaking out over the poor attendance at his Klan rallies lately.

Forum List

Back