Trying to nullify my vote was bad enough.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Trump warns he will blacklist Nikki Haley campaign donors

Former U.S. President Donald Trump warned he will blacklist donors to the electoral campaign of Nikki Haley, his rival for the Republican nomination.

In a post overnight on the Truth Social social media platform, Trump said that anyone who contributes to Haley’s platform “from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them.” The post did not specify whether he was also referring to donations given to a pro-Haley action committee.

Short for Make America Great Again, MAGA is the slogan that has reunited Trump’s political base since his first presidential campaign and his time in office during 2017 to 2021.

He recognized that the practice of campaign donors redirecting their resources toward a party candidate that emerges more successful is commonplace. “When I ran for Office and won, I noticed that the losing Candidate’s ‘Donors’ would immediately come to me, and want to ‘help out,’” he said. “This is standard in Politics, but no longer with me.”

He's trying to cut off her funding for her campaign. I wonder how Repub donors will react to this threat? If it were me being blackmailed in to not exercising my right to support who I want to support I wouldn't react well.

Just like I didn't react well to Don trying to erase my vote by stealing the election with his illegal plot.

Ordinarily, I'd be predicting this will blow up in his face. Americans don't like to be told what they can and can't do under threat of retaliation. But this is Trump. Nothing he does affects the base's fawning adoration.

P.S. Yes, I gave some money to Nikki as a middle finger gesture to Don.

Former U.S. President Donald Trump warned he will blacklist donors to the electoral campaign of Nikki Haley, his rival for the Republican nomination.

In a post overnight on the Truth Social social media platform, Trump said that anyone who contributes to Haley’s platform “from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp. We don’t want them, and will not accept them.” The post did not specify whether he was also referring to donations given to a pro-Haley action committee.

Short for Make America Great Again, MAGA is the slogan that has reunited Trump’s political base since his first presidential campaign and his time in office during 2017 to 2021.

He recognized that the practice of campaign donors redirecting their resources toward a party candidate that emerges more successful is commonplace. “When I ran for Office and won, I noticed that the losing Candidate’s ‘Donors’ would immediately come to me, and want to ‘help out,’” he said. “This is standard in Politics, but no longer with me.”

He's trying to cut off her funding for her campaign. I wonder how Repub donors will react to this threat? If it were me being blackmailed in to not exercising my right to support who I want to support I wouldn't react well.

Just like I didn't react well to Don trying to erase my vote by stealing the election with his illegal plot.

Ordinarily, I'd be predicting this will blow up in his face. Americans don't like to be told what they can and can't do under threat of retaliation. But this is Trump. Nothing he does affects the base's fawning adoration.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wow! The demscum shitlibs are sinking deep into liarhood.

This kind of behavior is all he knows. The middle school bully. And, of course, his enablers cheer him on.

He doesn't even need to do this. That makes it even more ugly.

A congressman in a neighboring district wanted to cancel all of the Pa. mail in votes. Rural districts elect shit stain traitors like this car salesman who married into $9 million dollars.

A congressman in a neighboring district wanted to cancel all of the Pa. mail in votes. Rural districts elect shit stain traitors like this car salesman who married into $9 million dollars.

Desperate fear here.

Let's hear MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! The demscum shitlibs are sinking deep into liarhood.

They`re certainly not sinking in the polls. Biden has a 7.5% lead in my state and of course, this is before Jesus goes to various courts to face 91 felony charges. The GOP would do well to replace him.

They`re certainly not sinking in the polls. Biden has a 7.5% lead in my state and of course, this is before Jesus goes to various courts to face 91 felony charges. The GOP would do well to replace him.

Sinking in your delusion and your lies.

Keep it up! This is so much fun to watch!

As long as I get to continue to live out here in Flyover Country where the stench of your fear is not so overpowering.

Give us more, please.

This kind of behavior is all he knows. The middle school bully. And, of course, his enablers cheer him on.

He doesn't even need to do this. That makes it even more ugly.
He can't resist abusing his power. It's too intoxicating for him.

I'm sure I don't need to point out the autocratic impulse to subvert an opponent's ability to compete in such an underhanded, anti-democratic way is reprehensible.

Still, this does not rise to the level of plotting to erase the votes of millions of Americans, myself included, by having himself installed as prez. There is no greater offense than that in a democracy.

Like Trump is going to turn down anyone's money! Who does he think he is fooling?

Trump threatens donors to Haley Campaign. Because it aint the Republican Party now. Its the Trump Party!

The Trump campaign did not immediately respond to a CNBC request for comment on whether this represents official policy.

Former South Carolina Gov. Haley retaliated with a post on the X social media platform urging supporters to contribute to her campaign.

“Well in that case … donate here. Let’s Go!” she said.

Trump threatens donors to Haley Campaign. Because it aint the Republican Party now. Its the Trump Party!

Boy, he is dumber than a box of rocks. He already hasn't expanded his base. He's done nothing to gain ground with independents in the swing states he lost in 2020 and now he wants to bully people with a lot of money. :auiqs.jpg:
Looks like the reports from NH of him pitching a giant hissy fit instead of celebrating..were all true. :) He doesn't like it when women stand up to him.

Yeah, it's gonna be a fun year.

Forum List

Back