Just got my 23andme genetic test results back

I honestly don't give a shit about your ancestry or your race (who does?). I shared my impression, and you flew off the handle.

I don't know you. I only know the image you convey. I would suggest you just ignore me, because you're certainly not helping your case by apologizing for your ethnicity.

my ethnicity is African American and I don't apologize for a damn thing moron, I wouldn't change me for anything or anybody. Your impression of me is damn bogus, but keep whining I'm a racist, it makes me laugh every damn time that oversensitive, racially insecure retards like you are so easily manipulated
Perhaps you should choose your words more wisely. In your OP, it seems like you are disgusted that you have any part "white" in you. When you use words like too damn much... etc. Seems like you hate that part of yourself.

Perhaps you ought to read my words in context, jackass, I stated exactly why it was too high.

According to 23ndme, my proportions are 55% sub-Saharan African, 30% Native American and 15% European, the two other companies tested me out as 55% sub-Saharan African, 40% Native American and 5% European.

Jackass, learn to read. Your ancestry is 110% pure jackass with a 10% margin of error.

I'm not obsessed with my ethnic origins. I'm a human-being. One of these days you'll learn that's all we are.

Then again, maybe not.

I'm human, thats a given that we're all human, but some of us in America had our entire African heritage suppressed and taken away from us and were made to believe we were inferior people, I've learned that the Songhai people were anything but inferior people without a civilization. The average white American knows they have British, German or some other European ancestry, their last names show it, Songhai people don't have last names like Rigaud, Bass, Hill, Cook and Patterson, catch my drift?

Women use their husbands name. Some people are adopted.

Jesus, you love to play a black victim, don't you?

I'm sick and tired of your pathetic whining about me allegedly being a racist when I am not, some of you seem to think that discussing racism and race in general is somehow "racist" because it makes certain people feel uncomfortable, tough luck, I don't give a damn, I've never stated anything about inferior/superior races and as far as my DNA results, I said the European mixture was too damn high based on the fact that two previous tests with different companies yielded lower figures.

But even if I did resent my European ancestry, its not like my feelings would be racist, what the hell am I supposed to do, feel proud that my great-great-great grandmother was raped by a white Frenchman? Unless you are African American and have this legacy you don't know what the hell you're talking about moron, so don't accuse me of being racist.

You have your great great great grandmother's daily journal? You know she didn't willingly spread her legs for the white Frenchman...how?

Dude she didn't willingly give it up to the slave master, how many slave women actually did? Slavery in Louisiana was different as some slavemasters actually married their slave women, my great-great-great-great grandmother wasn't married and had six children, all of whom were mulattas.

Some did give it up willingly. So unless you know for certain otherwise you are making an assumption.

Do you think that there was any benefit to a black woman carrying the baby of her "master"?

I'm not obsessed with my ethnic origins. I'm a human-being. One of these days you'll learn that's all we are.

Then again, maybe not.

I'm human, thats a given that we're all human, but some of us in America had our entire African heritage suppressed and taken away from us and were made to believe we were inferior people, I've learned that the Songhai people were anything but inferior people without a civilization. The average white American knows they have British, German or some other European ancestry, their last names show it, Songhai people don't have last names like Rigaud, Bass, Hill, Cook and Patterson, catch my drift?

Yeah sure, slavemasters "adopted" black women and had six children with them without leaving them anything to inherit, but left everything to their white wives. You're retarded.

You have your great great great grandmother's daily journal? You know she didn't willingly spread her legs for the white Frenchman...how?

Dude she didn't willingly give it up to the slave master, how many slave women actually did? Slavery in Louisiana was different as some slavemasters actually married their slave women, my great-great-great-great grandmother wasn't married and had six children, all of whom were mulattas.

Some did give it up willingly. So unless you know for certain otherwise you are making an assumption.

Do you think that there was any benefit to a black woman carrying the baby of her "master"?

Most did not, not even close.

Yeah sure, slavemasters "adopted" black women and had six children with them without leaving them anything to inherit, but left everything to their white wives. You're retarded.

Happened every day.

Some of them even fell in love.

But a racist wouldn't acknowledge that.

my ethnicity is African American and I don't apologize for a damn thing moron, I wouldn't change me for anything or anybody. Your impression of me is damn bogus, but keep whining I'm a racist, it makes me laugh every damn time that oversensitive, racially insecure retards like you are so easily manipulated
Perhaps you should choose your words more wisely. In your OP, it seems like you are disgusted that you have any part "white" in you. When you use words like too damn much... etc. Seems like you hate that part of yourself.

Perhaps you ought to read my words in context, jackass, I stated exactly why it was too high.

Your OP says this:

what is shocking is 15% European ancestry, which is too damn high,

First and second read, it reads as if you are disgusted by the results.

Now if your disgust is that it is in conflict with other results, perhaps you should make that more clear. Just saying.

I agree most did not. I said some.

Now why don't you answer this part:

Happened every day.

Oh, I'm racist for stating the obvious, that white men raped black women in slavery, or am I racist for saying that it happened to a woman who happens to be my ancestor? The majority of slave women didn't love their masters and the majority of any "affection" shown was done to save their lives and to protect their children.

Anyone reading the thread knows why he's disgusted.

I still don't get spending money on a DNA screening only to deny the results and make up your own history.

He's mulatto. We know it, 23andme knows it, but don't tell him.

Your question doesn't and is irrelevant. The overwhelming majority didn't willingly consent to sex with a person that treated them like crap, you're only obsessed with white people looking bad for slave rape and trying to downplay what we all know was a common occurence.

My Lord you are obtuse.

Here is the part I was addressing:

The average white American knows they have British, German or some other European ancestry, their last names show it, Songhai people don't have last names like Rigaud, Bass, Hill, Cook and Patterson, catch my drift?

Lineage is difficult to trace by last names for the most part, for anyone. It is very difficult, as the woman's last name is lost when she marries, and people that are adopted often don't have access to their genealogical last name or have any information about their lineage.

Happened every day.

Oh, I'm racist for stating the obvious, that white men raped black women in slavery, or am I racist for saying that it happened to a woman who happens to be my ancestor? The majority of slave women didn't love their masters and the majority of any "affection" shown was done to save their lives and to protect their children.

Dude, I hate to break it to you, but if she had 6 kids by the same father, it wasn't rape.

She probably loved him, and he her.

You disgrace her by denying your heritage. Maybe one day, your G_G_G Grandchildren will do the same to you (he was white!)

Your question doesn't and is irrelevant. The overwhelming majority didn't willingly consent to sex with a person that treated them like crap, you're only obsessed with white people looking bad for slave rape and trying to downplay what we all know was a common occurence.

I don't suffer from white guilt.

You won't answer the question, because it might actually make your great great great grandmother something more than a victim.

That's a shame, that you want to view her that way. Perhaps you can answer my question in private upon reflection. Perhaps you will see her in a different light.

Your choice.

Lineage is difficult to trace by last names for the most part, for anyone. It is very difficult, as the woman's last name is lost when she marries, and people that are adopted often don't have access to their genealogical last name or have any information about their lineage.

And to that add that he has Indian blood and African American. The ONLY part of his family he can accurately trace is the White lineage, and he denies them. He hates them so badly he doesn't want to even acknowledge them.

Are you mistaking me for someone who gives a shit what you think of me? Let me confirm it.... I don't give a rats behind what you think.

He's no more racist than you are. And.... he might be God's gift to women. I couldn't say.... but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

For the record, I like Charlie. He makes me laugh.... and I can fall out with him and he doesn't behave like a two year old and say 'I'm not your friend anymore'.... which makes him more of a man than many, in my opinion.

I never said such a thing. And you should talk about growing the fuck up.

I suggest you two get a room.

Right now I could give a fuck.

In other words....piss off.

Sounds like someone is mad.

It's pretty much impossible for a butt-reaming ass-wad like you to piss me off. I'm just laughing at your ignorance.

CG is just an angry bitch that doesn't know how to relate to men in general. She has this strange habit of latching onto guys with inferiority complexes yet they try to cover it up with an overblown sense of self-worth. Now she seems to be suffering from a case of Jungle Fever and she wants to relive old memories.

Last edited:
I never said such a thing. And you should talk about growing the fuck up.

I suggest you two get a room.

Right now I could give a fuck.

In other words....piss off.

Sounds like someone is mad.

It's pretty much impossible for a butt-reaming ass-reamer like you to piss me off. I'm just laughing at your ignorance.

CG is just an angry bitch that doesn't know how to relate to men in general. She has this strange habit of latching onto guys with inferiority complex. Now she seems to be suffering from a case of Jungle Fever and she wants to relive old memories.

You are mad, maybe because CG likes black men and that pisses you off, and for the record, I have no inferiority complex and I'm a married man so I could give a damn if you're mad or not.

And to that add that he has Indian blood and African American. The ONLY part of his family he can accurately trace is the White lineage, and he denies them. He hates them so badly he doesn't want to even acknowledge them.

My Native American ancestry is recent, from my maternal grandmother, my maternal grandfather is a descendant of that Louisiana woman who was forced. And why should I love some damn slavemaster ancestor I have you idiot? I didn't deny them and I have acknowledged that I have European ancestry from a slavemaster. You're mad because I detest the fact that it is slavemaster blood and don't embrace it like I embrace my African ancestry. I have Native American ancestry but don't acknowledge myself as partially Native American, I, just like my mom always check black on census forms.

I don't suffer from white guilt.

You won't answer the question, because it might actually make your great great great grandmother something more than a victim.

That's a shame, that you want to view her that way. Perhaps you can answer my question in private upon reflection. Perhaps you will see her in a different light.

Your choice.

My great-great-great-great grandmother had six children, all mulattos and from the traditions and stories handed down our family from generation to generation we know the man that impregnated her was a rapist.

Forum List

Back