Just got my 23andme genetic test results back

It's like the terrorist repeating that worn out mantra that he kills because of the oppression of the Jews.

It just doesn't fly anymore.

The reason they are the way they are is because they hate. They're bigots, plain and simple. The only reason they get away with is because so many will support their bigotry.

The Bass lives to point fingers at white people and their "Racism" ignoring the fact that the way he talks gives away his own.

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's next to impossible.

I've been here long enough to have developed some impressions of the posters here. Bass is one of the most racist posters here, and certainly the most racist mulatto poster here. How many of us have arrived at the same impression of this thread alone, and yet he continues to beat the dead horse. He's a classic racist (bigot is too kind). And a coward for the shame he brings on the memory of his ancestors.

And CaliGirl is our resident condescending moral compass and know-it-all. What a douche.

I'm not a racist, nor am I a mulatto, both of my parents are black. The rapist who raped my maternal ancestor is the biggest shame stain in my ancestry and you call me racist for not embracing him?

The Africans who were sold to Europeans were war captives from a rival African group(s), rarely were they ever from the same ethnic group, thats why your post makes no sense, you make it seem as though they just grabbed any African and sold them. Don't create strawmen to knock down. Not all Africans are the same or belong to the same group. And those Africans didn't strip away all connections and expressions of African culture and identity of my ancestors, it was the white slavemaster that did that. That Africans sold other Africans to Europeans is one thing, that Europeans enslaved, and erased the culture, identity and name of those Africans sold is another, who forced the white men to buy those Africans and strip away their identities, cultures, and languages? Will you hold the African slavetraders as the blame for that too?

Why waste all this bandwidth?

Just say "Its all whitey's fault" and be done with it.

That Africans sold other Africans to Europeans is one thing, that Europeans enslaved, and erased the culture, identity and name of those Africans sold is another, who forced the white men to buy those Africans and strip away their identities, cultures, and languages? Will you hold the African slavetraders as the blame for that too?

Still waiting for an answer.

Yes. The African slave traders are to blame for engaging in the slave trade.

I doubt you accept that fact as your identify is completely dependent upon demonizing The White Man.

Oh I see. If your African ancestors just sold people to white men, they are blameless and guiltless and can't be held accountable for what the white men did with them.

Okay, if that gives you comfort. I think most people would see that as a really looooooooooong stretch to reconcile though.

The Africans who were sold to Europeans were war captives from a rival African group(s), rarely were they ever from the same ethnic group, thats why your post makes no sense, you make it seem as though they just grabbed any African and sold them. Don't create strawmen to knock down. Not all Africans are the same or belong to the same group. And those Africans didn't strip away all connections and expressions of African culture and identity of my ancestors, it was the white slavemaster that did that. That Africans sold other Africans to Europeans is one thing, that Europeans enslaved, and erased the culture, identity and name of those Africans sold is another, who forced the white men to buy those Africans and strip away their identities, cultures, and languages? Will you hold the African slavetraders as the blame for that too?
selling people IS selling them into slavery

No it isn't. African slavetraders are not accountable for the actions of those who bought the slaves.

I'm not a racist, nor am I a mulatto, both of my parents are black. The rapist who raped my maternal ancestor is the biggest shame stain in my ancestry and you call me racist for not embracing him?

You're both racist, and mulatto (according to me, Websters, and 23andme).

How do you know she was raped? What proof do you have of it?

It's like the terrorist repeating that worn out mantra that he kills because of the oppression of the Jews.

It just doesn't fly anymore.

The reason they are the way they are is because they hate. They're bigots, plain and simple. The only reason they get away with is because so many will support their bigotry.

The Bass lives to point fingers at white people and their "Racism" ignoring the fact that the way he talks gives away his own.

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's next to impossible.

I've been here long enough to have developed some impressions of the posters here. Bass is one of the most racist posters here, and certainly the most racist mulatto poster here. How many of us have arrived at the same impression of this thread alone, and yet he continues to beat the dead horse. He's a classic racist (bigot is too kind). And a coward for the shame he brings on the memory of his ancestors.

And CaliGirl is our resident condescending moral compass and know-it-all. What a douche.

You are one of the worst racists I have ever encountered. You admit you are of mixed race, yet you promote the very racist "one drop of blood" concept.

Shame on you.

No it isn't. African slavetraders are not accountable for the actions of those who bought the slaves.

Quoting for the record.

This is one of the most corrupt claims I have ever seen.

Bass-o-matic is claiming that the people who FUCKING SOLD SLAVES are exempt from the responsibility of promoting slavery.

Beyond Disgusting.

Well my wife is half white and she's darker than I am, my kids should have some color when they born, all three of them. I could never gladly accpt slavemaster blood in my veins even though it is a part of me.

But using your logic, you reject your European heritage because it might include slavemasters, but you embrace your West African heritage which could easily include slave sellers. The Europeans didn't go into the ethnic villages to capture slaves. As often as not, it was black slave traders who kidnapped people to sell to the Europeans. An ugly, sordid, hateful, and cruel business it was on all sides, but to accuse one and not all doesn't fit the reality.

The fact is we all probably have less than commendable people in our ancestry. We can be ashamed of that or see it as colorful and interesting. Neither goodness nor badness is inherited. We all are who we choose to be.

And he forgets that the vast majority of people of European ancestry NEVER OWNED SLAVES.

Or that it was the people of European ancestry who were the first to figure out that owning other human beings was immoral and were the first people on Earth to make it first uncommon and then illegal. Here in the United States they expended a whole lot of their blood and treasure doing that.

Holy shit, you are pathetic.

I mean, this is racist and dumb even for you....

Using this logic, we go after drug users, and ignore the dealers.

Something tells me you're going to say that's different.......

selling people IS selling them into slavery

they wouldn't have been slaves if they hadn't been sold

the dealers are not responsible for the drug users actually USING the drugs

in basshole think

How fucking high is Bass tonight?

Should we be worried?

Will he remember to breathe?

Did African slave traders force white American slave masters to do the detestable things they did to black slaves? No, they did not.

But using your logic, you reject your European heritage because it might include slavemasters, but you embrace your West African heritage which could easily include slave sellers. The Europeans didn't go into the ethnic villages to capture slaves. As often as not, it was black slave traders who kidnapped people to sell to the Europeans. An ugly, sordid, hateful, and cruel business it was on all sides, but to accuse one and not all doesn't fit the reality.

The fact is we all probably have less than commendable people in our ancestry. We can be ashamed of that or see it as colorful and interesting. Neither goodness nor badness is inherited. We all are who we choose to be.

And he forgets that the vast majority of people of European ancestry NEVER OWNED SLAVES.

Or that it was the people of European ancestry who were the first to figure out that owning other human beings was immoral and were the first people on Earth to make it first uncommon and then illegal. Here in the United States they expended a whole lot of their blood and treasure doing that.
forgetting the fact that every ethnicity has been in slavery at some point in their history

Did African slave traders force white American slave masters to do the detestable things they did to black slaves? No, they did not.

Seriously Bass....

How high are you?

Is the ceiling melting?

Are you shooting dice with Abraham Lincoln?

if they hadnt sold them they wouldnt have been slaves in the first place
and you can bet that those slave master were as cruel if not more so than those you want to place all the blame on

It became "immoral" to enslave people only after it was deemed not to be profitable anymore, before that it was common to teach blacks being a good slave was good in the sight of God.

Unless Africans sailed to America and actually sold Africans into slavery your point is moot. Why should I embrace slavemaster ancestry? My African ancestors weren't sold into slavery, they were sold to white men who brought them to America. Those same white men who raped my great4x grandmother also did enforced Jim Crow on blacks

Oh I see. If your African ancestors just sold people to white men, they are blameless and guiltless and can't be held accountable for what the white men did with them.

Okay, if that gives you comfort. I think most people would see that as a really looooooooooong stretch to reconcile though.

What nonsense. Those that sold a human are as culpable in what became of that human as the ones that bought them. More so in fact, because had they not captured sold them, the purchaser would never have had control of them. You're deluding yourself if you think that the slave seller not as evil as the slaveowner. And you can guarantee that the sellers kept slaves for themselves as well.

It became "immoral" to enslave people only after it was deemed not to be profitable anymore, before that it was common to teach blacks being a good slave was good in the sight of God.
that was to ALL slaves
not just the black ones

Bass, because you're a racist piece of shit, I'm bowing out of this.

High, racist, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Put down the pipe, be proud of your ancestry, and learn to read.

Damn, you are truly a sad, pathetic, broken man.

Find God. You are the reason forgiveness exists.

Forum List

Back