Just got my 23andme genetic test results back

Sounds like someone is mad.

It's pretty much impossible for a butt-reaming ass-reamer like you to piss me off. I'm just laughing at your ignorance.

CG is just an angry bitch that doesn't know how to relate to men in general. She has this strange habit of latching onto guys with inferiority complex. Now she seems to be suffering from a case of Jungle Fever and she wants to relive old memories.

You are mad, maybe because CG likes black men and that pisses you off, and for the record, I have no inferiority complex and I'm a married man so I could give a damn if you're mad or not.

Usually guys with self-esteem issues try to compensate by bragging. You spend alot of time bragging.

I like black women. I've been married to one for over 32 years. So that's not it.

Besides, this has nothing to do with your dumb ass anyway.

She's just pissed because I wouldn't talk to her on Yahoo when she wanted me to.

I've traced my mother's ancestors back to the 1840s in Louisiana and none of my maternal ancestors during that time were married and they were owned by a white planter. No, it wasn't consensual. Of all of my siblings, I'm the only one with light skin and light eyes[light brown].

In that case, it probably wasn't consensual. But it's part of who you are - and that isn't something to hate or be ashamed of. You're a decent human being.... whatever your bloodline.... it's the content of your character that matters, Charlie. Not whether your skin is light or dark or whether your eyes are brown, blue, green or anything else. I'd put money on that's what you'll teach your kids.

Well my wife is half white and she's darker than I am, my kids should have some color when they born, all three of them. I could never gladly accpt slavemaster blood in my veins even though it is a part of me.

But using your logic, you reject your European heritage because it might include slavemasters, but you embrace your West African heritage which could easily include slave sellers. The Europeans didn't go into the ethnic villages to capture slaves. As often as not, it was black slave traders who kidnapped people to sell to the Europeans. An ugly, sordid, hateful, and cruel business it was on all sides, but to accuse one and not all doesn't fit the reality.

The fact is we all probably have less than commendable people in our ancestry. We can be ashamed of that or see it as colorful and interesting. Neither goodness nor badness is inherited. We all are who we choose to be.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
In that case, it probably wasn't consensual. But it's part of who you are - and that isn't something to hate or be ashamed of. You're a decent human being.... whatever your bloodline.... it's the content of your character that matters, Charlie. Not whether your skin is light or dark or whether your eyes are brown, blue, green or anything else. I'd put money on that's what you'll teach your kids.

Well my wife is half white and she's darker than I am, my kids should have some color when they born, all three of them. I could never gladly accpt slavemaster blood in my veins even though it is a part of me.

But using your logic, you reject your European heritage because it might include slavemasters, but you embrace your West African heritage which could easily include slave sellers. The Europeans didn't go into the ethnic villages to capture slaves. As often as not, it was black slave traders who kidnapped people to sell to the Europeans. An ugly, sordid, hateful, and cruel business it was on all sides, but to accuse one and not all doesn't fit the reality.

The fact is we all probably have less than commendable people in our ancestry. We can be ashamed of that or see it as colorful and interesting. Neither goodness nor badness is inherited. We all are who we choose to be.

Unless Africans sailed to America and actually sold Africans into slavery your point is moot. Why should I embrace slavemaster ancestry? My African ancestors weren't sold into slavery, they were sold to white men who brought them to America. Those same white men who raped my great4x grandmother also did enforced Jim Crow on blacks

It's pretty much impossible for a butt-reaming ass-reamer like you to piss me off. I'm just laughing at your ignorance.

CG is just an angry bitch that doesn't know how to relate to men in general. She has this strange habit of latching onto guys with inferiority complex. Now she seems to be suffering from a case of Jungle Fever and she wants to relive old memories.

You are mad, maybe because CG likes black men and that pisses you off, and for the record, I have no inferiority complex and I'm a married man so I could give a damn if you're mad or not.

Usually guys with self-esteem issues try to compensate by bragging. You spend alot of time bragging.

I like black women. I've been married to one for over 32 years. So that's not it.

She's just pissed because I wouldn't talk to her on Yahoo when she wanted me to.

When have I ever bragged you moron?

Unless Africans sailed to America and actually sold Africans into slavery your point is moot. Why should I embrace slavemaster ancestry? My African ancestors weren't sold into slavery, they were sold to white men who brought them to America. Those same white men who raped my great4x grandmother also did enforced Jim Crow on blacks

Oh I see. If your African ancestors just sold people to white men, they are blameless and guiltless and can't be held accountable for what the white men did with them.

Okay, if that gives you comfort. I think most people would see that as a really looooooooooong stretch to reconcile though.

He's a fucking racist, people. Just let him have the satisfaction of thinking maybe we'll believe he isn't if he says it enough, and let it go.

I can't imagine anything more racist than to deny your own fucking lineage because you hate your ancestors of a different race.

That is fucking pathetic and shameful.

When have I ever bragged you moron?

That's like Obama saying "When have I ever lied?????"

Oh I see. If your African ancestors just sold people to white men, they are blameless and guiltless and can't be held accountable for what the white men did with them.

Okay, if that gives you comfort. I think most people would see that as a really looooooooooong stretch to reconcile though.

The Bass only sees things in Black and White.

He oversimplifies a complex issue using popular stereotypes that have been fed to him since his early childhood. It's impossible for him to see things any other way.

He's a fucking racist, people. Just let him have the satisfaction of thinking maybe we'll believe he isn't if he says it enough, and let it go.

I can't imagine anything more racist than to deny your own fucking lineage because you hate your ancestors of a different race.

You shameless moron, I didn't deny anything, I said I detest having ancestry from a slave master who raped one of my maternal ancestors. When did I deny having European ancestry?

You shameless moron, I didn't deny anything, I said I detest having ancestry from a slave master who raped one of my maternal ancestors. When did I deny having European ancestry?

How do you know she was raped?

Because you want her to have been raped?

6 kids by the same master.

You'll find out one day, but remember I was the first to tell you:

"They were in love with each other, it was not rape."

You're incredibly cowardly. I feel your G-G-G-G Grandmother's pain.

It's like the terrorist repeating that worn out mantra that he kills because of the oppression of the Jews.

It just doesn't fly anymore.

The reason they are the way they are is because they hate. They're bigots, plain and simple. The only reason they get away with is because so many will support their bigotry.

The Bass lives to point fingers at white people and their "Racism" ignoring the fact that the way he talks gives away his own.

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's next to impossible.

The Africans who were sold to Europeans were war captives from a rival African group(s), rarely were they ever from the same ethnic group, thats why your post makes no sense, you make it seem as though they just grabbed any African and sold them. Don't create strawmen to knock down. Not all Africans are the same or belong to the same group. And those Africans didn't strip away all connections and expressions of African culture and identity of my ancestors, it was the white slavemaster that did that. That Africans sold other Africans to Europeans is one thing, that Europeans enslaved, and erased the culture, identity and name of those Africans sold is another, who forced the white men to buy those Africans and strip away their identities, cultures, and languages? Will you hold the African slavetraders as the blame for that too?

It's like the terrorist repeating that worn out mantra that he kills because of the oppression of the Jews.

The reason they are the way they are is because they hate. They're bigots, plain and simple. The only reason they get away with is because so many will support their bigotry.

The Bass lives to point fingers at white people and their "Racism" ignoring the fact that the way he talks gives away his own.

I've been here long enough to have developed some impressions of the posters here. Bass is one of the most racist posters here, and certainly the most racist mulatto poster here. How many of us have arrived at the same impression of this thread alone, and yet he continues to beat the dead horse. He's a classic racist (bigot is too kind). And a coward for the shame he brings on the memory of his ancestors.

And CaliGirl is our resident condescending moral compass and know-it-all. What a douche.

The Africans who were sold to Europeans were war captives from a rival African group(s), rarely were they ever from the same ethnic group, thats why your post makes no sense, you make it seem as though they just grabbed any African and sold them. Don't create strawmen to knock down. Not all Africans are the same or belong to the same group. And those Africans didn't strip away all connections and expressions of African culture and identity of my ancestors, it was the white slavemaster that did that. That Africans sold other Africans to Europeans is one thing, that Europeans enslaved, and erased the culture, identity and name of those Africans sold is another, who forced the white men to buy those Africans and strip away their identities, cultures, and languages? Will you hold the African slavetraders as the blame for that too?

Why waste all this bandwidth?

Just say "Its all whitey's fault" and be done with it.

And he forgets that the vast majority of people of European ancestry NEVER OWNED SLAVES.

I didn't know it was racist to detest knowing that a slave master raped your maternal ancestor, I guess all rape victims, their families and descendants should love and embrace the rapist.

Most slaves were sold into slavery by other Africans who had conquered them. Slavery in Africa long predated the arrival of Europeans.

You neglect to mention that - and the fact that slavery is still practiced in Africa long after being outlawed here.

The sad fact is, slavery and serfdom have been the common condition for much of humanity throughout history. You are fortunate to have been born in the U.S. where it is outlawed, yet you despise the people who created a free society.

Why waste all this bandwidth?

Just say "Its all whitey's fault" and be done with it.

That Africans sold other Africans to Europeans is one thing, that Europeans enslaved, and erased the culture, identity and name of those Africans sold is another, who forced the white men to buy those Africans and strip away their identities, cultures, and languages? Will you hold the African slavetraders as the blame for that too?

Still waiting for an answer.

selling people IS selling them into slavery

Forum List

Back