Just coming in from Fox News. Hillary Seems To Have Fainted/Falling Spell At 9/11 Event.

No, the doctor who has been treating her for allergies for the last year, who diagnosed pneumonia from a CT Scan, low grade fervor, fatigue, and chest congestion on Friday Sept. 7th. and examined her after the episode on Sunday Sept 9th and said she was overheated and dehydrated. It is not surprising that anyone with pneumonia after standing in the hot sun for over an hour wearing a suit would not become overheated. Do you have a problem with reading compression?
ummm..... it wasn't even 80 degrees
According to whether.com it was 82 at the site. This is the temperature in the shade. In the sun, temperatures are going to be higher and if you were wearing a suit as Clinton was, standing in the sun for an hour with pneumonia and a probable low grade fever, becoming overheated is quite likely.

And what about all the other times? Lol. Excuses, excuses.
What other times? She had a concussion and blood clot in 2012 and sinusitis and pneumonia coupled with allergies in 2016 that lead to her fainting, weakness, and coughing. From 2005 to 2016, we have a number pictures of her in awkward positions are weird facial expressions that right wing media has attempted to link to serious medical conditions.

Hillary Clinton has been followed by the press continuously for over 10 years. Every movement she makes is on a video, every time she trips, slips, falls, or looses her balance is going to be available if you look hard enough. Hell, I have probably stumbled, slipped, loss my balance, or fell dozens of times in the last 10 years. However, nobody cares if I fall, and who would bother taking video.

She can't even go up a flight of stairs without help! What's wrong with you? Denial much?
You expect a 68 year old women with pneumonia, overheated, and dehydrated not to have a problem climbing steps? :cuckoo:

Hmmm, no, that's bullshit. You don't recover from either heat exhaustion or pneumonia in 90 minutes. When did she get a CT scan? If she got one, then let her produce it. her doctor is a paid flunky. She's the women we see in the 9/11 videos telling hillary to squeeze her hand. That's a test for neurological issues, not pneumonia. Why was Hillary even at the ceremony if she knew she had pneumonia? Why was her doctor there? There are a million things about the whole affair that don't make sense is Hillary is not lying.
There is no reason for her to produce a CT scan. Trumpets will just say it's a fake. She's already release a letter from her doctor with the CT Scan results and other test results, a lot more than Trump has produced.

http://documents.latimes.com/read-letter-hillary-clintons-doctor/

Sure there is. She claims she was diagnosed with pneumonia, then let's see the proof. At this point we can assume everything she says is a lie. The same goes for her doctor.
She gave you proof of the diagnosis. She gave you the a letter from her doctor who did the diagnosis. So you're saying you don't believe the doctor? If that's the case, why would you believe a CT Scan?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/31/us/politics/hillary-clinton-doctor-letter.html
That's why he's like a birther. He doesn't believe any documentation, yet he insists she needs to pump out more. :eusa_doh:

Wrong. I don't believe documents produced by people on Hillary's payroll or from partisans who obviously support her. Only a congenital sucker would accept such "documentation."
She could produce x-rays and you will claim they're fake. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

No, the doctor who has been treating her for allergies for the last year, who diagnosed pneumonia from a CT Scan, low grade fervor, fatigue, and chest congestion on Friday Sept. 7th. and examined her after the episode on Sunday Sept 9th and said she was overheated and dehydrated. It is not surprising that anyone with pneumonia after standing in the hot sun for over an hour wearing a suit would not become overheated. Do you have a problem with reading compression?
According to whether.com it was 82 at the site. This is the temperature in the shade. In the sun, temperatures are going to be higher and if you were wearing a suit as Clinton was, standing in the sun for an hour with pneumonia and a probable low grade fever, becoming overheated is quite likely.

What other times? She had a concussion and blood clot in 2012 and sinusitis and pneumonia coupled with allergies in 2016 that lead to her fainting, weakness, and coughing. From 2005 to 2016, we have a number pictures of her in awkward positions are weird facial expressions that right wing media has attempted to link to serious medical conditions.

Hillary Clinton has been followed by the press continuously for over 10 years. Every movement she makes is on a video, every time she trips, slips, falls, or looses her balance is going to be available if you look hard enough. Hell, I have probably stumbled, slipped, loss my balance, or fell dozens of times in the last 10 years. However, nobody cares if I fall, and who would bother taking video.

She can't even go up a flight of stairs without help! What's wrong with you? Denial much?
Bullshit much?

Bullshit much?

Maybe because she wasn't DRUNK at that time? And THAT is one of the reasons why I think this is related to alcohol and not Parkinson's.

hillary-clinton-sc-reuters-640x480.jpg

Still a lot of low information folks defending Crooked Hillary. April is Parkinson's Awareness Month, but maybe it should be moved to September.

You expect a 68 year old women with pneumonia, overheated, and dehydrated not to have a problem climbing steps? :cuckoo:

That picture is from WEEKS before this event. Duh.

Bullshit much?

Maybe because she wasn't DRUNK at that time? And THAT is one of the reasons why I think this is related to alcohol and not Parkinson's.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

I just showed you her walking up a flight of stairs with no one helping her after you idiotically claimed, "she can't even go up a flight of stairs without help!"

I would think you'd show signs of humility after getting bitch-slapped so soundly; not piling on more shit while ignoring your previous shit.

giphy.gif

Has Hillary’s Health Hit A Wall… Or The Bottle?

Patti Solis Doyle of Solis Strategies told Huffington Post that “[Hillary] likes to hang out and drink and gossip.” Doyle was asked, “what’s her drink?” She replied, “Well…when I drank with her it was wine and vodka.”

Clinton was previously seen in Cartagena, Columbia for the Summit of Americas. The bartender said she and two other women ordered 12 beers and two shots of whiskey. She’s seen in video screaming and partying, flush in the face, with a beer in one hand and a shot of whiskey in the other (standing at the bar – downing in like a drunken sailor).

Could these episodes explain why she passed out in 2005 while giving a speech? Perhaps alcohol could explain her fractured elbow from a fall in 2009. Drudge Report reminded us last week of her fall as she was getting onto a State Department aircraft (while serving as Secretary of State). She had the ‘mother’ of all falls in 2012 resulting in a concussion. She spent six months working from home after that episode.
Since the concussion, she has taken prescription Coumadin for a cerebral venous thrombosis. This is otherwise known as a blood-clot near her brain. Coumadin’s side effects (used as a blood thinner to prevent strokes and heart attacks) include dizziness and can be worsened by excessive alcohol. Could this explain the campaign trail “short-circuits?”

In the 2012 White House correspondents dinner, Pres. Obama jokingly said, “I was locked in a brutal primary battle with Hillary Clinton….four years later she won’t stop drunk texting me.” We all know there’s a little truth in every joke – if not a lot.

New York Times reporter Amy Chozick says, “we were on the campaign trail in 2008 and the press thought she was just taking shots to pander to voters in Pennsylvania. Um, no.”

Finally, there’s all the coughing fits at various campaign rallies. What does that have to do with alcohol? Alcohol is one of the worst substances known for setting off allergies. One of her favorite drinks, wine, is chocked full of histamine. Some people cannot metabolize histamine as well as others which can set off a chemical chain-reaction throughout the body. The symptoms of this histamine intolerance can be scratchy throat, congestion and coughing.

I discovered this about two years ago after a series of allergy tests that proved nothing. I began reading about various foods that were high in histamine and realized that even two glasses of wine in the evening can create congestion and coughing the following day. Over several days it can become debilitating. Testing my findings, I stopped drinking wine and my allergies became almost one-hundred percent better after just a few days.

Let’s compare the presidency to being the captain of a sailboat. When I’m in the ocean (and the sailboat captain), I have a simple rule: no drinking (open ocean, calm weather, auto-pilot or not). If I plan to have drinks while sailing, I hire a captain (yes, I normally charter the boat with a captain). As captain, you must accept that something can go wrong at any moment. If I’m impaired at the helm, not only could my sailboat sink, we could all perish as a result of my inability to make sound judgments.

It is a vast understatement to compare being the captain of a 50 foot sailboat to being the president of the United States. The latter has far higher stakes.

Clinton’s pattern of raging outbursts, public-falls, health conditions and public drinking displays a person who lacks the discipline to put her service ahead of pleasure.

Imagine President Hillary Clinton innocently having a few glasses of wine at a State dinner, followed by a couple more shots of vodka (or whiskey), before bed, and the phone rings at 3am. It’s a military crisis where a split-second decision is needed. American lives are on the line. How will she do?

Bullshit much?

I just showed you her walking up a flight of stairs with no one helping her after you idiotically claimed, "she can't even go up a flight of stairs without help!"

I would think you'd show signs of humility after getting bitch-slapped so soundly; not piling on more shit while ignoring your previous shit.

giphy.gif

And I just showed you a picture where TWO people are helping up the stairs. Looks like your girl is an alcoholic. :D

Signs and symptoms of alcohol withdrawal occur primarily in the central nervous system. The severity of withdrawal can vary from mild symptoms such as sleep disturbances and anxiety to severe and life-threatening symptoms such as delirium, hallucinations, and autonomic instability.

Withdrawal usually begins 6 to 24 hours after the last drink.[5] It can last for up to one week.[6] To be classified as alcohol withdrawal syndrome, patients must exhibit at least two of the following symptoms: increased hand tremor, insomnia, nausea or vomiting, transient hallucinations (auditory, visual or tactile),psychomotor agitation, anxiety, tonic-clonic seizures, and autonomic instability.[7]

The severity of symptoms is dictated by a number of factors, the most important of which is degree of alcohol intake, length of time the individual has been using alcohol, and previous history of alcohol withdrawal.[7] Symptoms are also grouped together and classified:

• Alcohol hallucinosis: patients have transient visual, auditory, or tactile hallucinations, but are otherwise clear.[7]
  • Withdrawal seizures: seizures occur within 48 hours of alcohol cessations and occur either as a single generalized tonic-clonic seizure or as a brief episode of multiple seizures.[8]
  • Delirium tremens: hyperadrenergic state, disorientation, tremors, diaphoresis, impaired attention/consciousness, and visual and auditory hallucinations.[7]This usually occurs 24 to 72 hours after alcohol cessation. Delirium tremens is the most severe form of withdrawal and occurs in 5 to 20% of patients experiencing detoxification and 1/3 of patients experiencing withdrawal seizures.[8]
Progression[edit]
Typically the severity of the symptoms experienced will depend on the amount and duration of prior alcohol consumption, as well as the number and severity of previous withdrawals. Even the most severe of these symptoms can occur in as little as 2 hours after cessation; therefore, the overall unpredictability necessitates either pre-planned hospitalization, treatment coordinated with a doctor, or at the very least rapid access to medical care, and a supporting system of friends or family should be introduced prior to addressing detoxification. In many cases, however, symptoms follow a reasonably predictable time frame as exampled below:

Six to 12 hours after the ingestion of the last drink, withdrawal symptoms such as shaking, headache, sweating, anxiety, nausea or vomiting occur.[9] Other comparable symptoms may also exist in this period. Twelve to 24 hours after cessation, the condition may progress to such major symptoms as confusion, hallucinations[9] (with awareness of reality), tremor, agitation, and similar ailments.

At 24 to 48 hours following the last ethanol ingestion, the possibility of seizures should be anticipated.[9] Meanwhile, none of the earlier withdrawal symptoms will have abated. Seizures carry the risk of death for the alcoholic.

Although, most often, the patient's condition begins to improve past the 48-hour mark, it can sometimes continue to increase in severity to delirium tremens, characterized by hallucinations that are indistinguishable from reality, severe confusion, more seizures, high blood pressure and fever which can persist anywhere from 4 to 12 days.[9]

Hangover symptoms typically begin when your blood alcohol drops significantly and is at or near zero. They're usually in full effect the morning after a night of heavy drinking. Depending on what and how much you drank, you may notice:

• Fatigue and weakness
  • Thirst
  • Headaches and muscle aches
  • Nausea, vomiting or stomach pain
  • Poor or decreased sleep
  • Increased sensitivity to light and sound
  • Dizziness or a sense of the room spinning
  • Shakiness
  • Decreased ability to concentrate
  • Mood disturbances, such as depression, anxiety and irritability
  • Rapid heartbeat

Bullshit much?

giphy.gif

And I just showed you a picture where TWO people are helping up the stairs. Looks like your girl is an alcoholic. :D

The picture you showed was her being helped up some stairs after she slipped.

That in no way confirms your moronic claim, "she can't even go up a flight of stairs without help!"

Especially in light of me posting a video, taken since the picture you posted, of her walking unassisted up a flight of stairs.

Do you have any pride whatsoever? It seems not. See if you can dig deep enough to find some conviction to admit your statement was asinine in the face of a video proving you're an imbecile.

She has been ill for seven months, is it pneumonia or something else? Logically I think something is more to this than what is being told. I maybe wrong but I don't think so.

Look, here's another one. This was just a week and a half ago...

Now show some character and admit you're just a bloviating idiot...

Another one what? She only needs help when she's drunk! Lol. She has been having problems for MONTHS now at least.

Her symptoms come and go, just like an alcoholic.

Another one what? She only needs help when she's drunk! Lol. She has been having problems for MONTHS now at least.

Your fervent imagination aside, you said, "She can't even go up a flight of stairs without help!"

I've so far shown you 2 videos of her climbing stairs unassisted, thoroughly debunking your idiotic claim.

Show some character or tacitly admit you have none.......

Forum List

Back