basket case of deplorables...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
this begins the stretch when Trump dials in and hillary starts tripping over herself.

it's condescending of couse, it's interesting that she tried it out before a few audiences and it got a laugh. now the democrats get the backlash, and it's not good.

maybe deplorable is the new racism, the dems are always crafting their language.

the democrat campaign is the basket case. and after all that gloating about the polls last week.... heh

Who will Hillary Clinton's 'basket of deplorables' comment actually ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../who-will-hillary-clintons-bask...
The Washington Post
20 hours ago - Hillary Clinton's declaration Friday night at a New York fundraiser that "half" of Donald Trump's supporters fit into a "basket of deplorables" ...
Clinton's Got Data Supporting That Basket Of Deplorables - Forbes
www.forbes.com/.../clintons-got-data-supporting-that-basket-of-deplorables/
Forbes
12 hours ago - You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? The racist ...
Basket Of Deplorables - NPR
www.npr.org/.../hillary-clintons-basket-of-deplorables-in-full-context-of-this-ugly-c...
NPR
17 hours ago - Hillary Clinton's 'Basket Of Deplorables,' In Full Context Of This Ugly Campaign. ... The latest to fall into that trap is Hillary Clinton. ... "You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables.
Half of Trump Supporters Belong in 'Basket of Deplorables' - NBC News
www.nbcnews.com/.../hillary-clinton-half-trump-supporters-belong-ba...
NBCNews.com
21 hours ago - Hillary Clinton said half of Trump's supporters were "desperate for change" but the other half belonged in a "basket of deplorables."

So, which half do you belong in? The haters or the dumbasses who think Trump will have change things for the better?

So, which half do you belong in? The haters or the dumbasses who think Trump will have change things for the better?

Half of what ?

Half the haters support HIllary.

Half support Trump.

You'll need to be more specific.

Half of what ?

Half support Trump.

She said half of Trump's supporters are desperate for change and the other half are racist pigs. From the comments his supporters leave on this board I see nothing inaccurate about the statement.

Half of what ?

Half support Trump.

She said half of Trump's supporters are desperate for change and the other half are racist pigs. From the comments his supporters leave on this board I see nothing inaccurate about the statement.

But she is expressing regret about saying it.

Apparently it does not play well.

Your post shows you belong to the left wing hater group.

Half of what ?

Half support Trump.

I do not hate anyone for their beliefs but I do have contempt for character traits such as hatred, fear, cowardice, ignorance etc. and the people who allow these negative emotions to be their prime motivation in their politics. Remember optimism? It makes Trump supporters extremely angry.

Half of what ?

Half support Trump.

I do not hate anyone for their beliefs but I do have contempt for character traits such as hatred, fear, cowardice, ignorance etc. and the people who allow these negative emotions to be their prime motivation in their politics. Remember optimism? It makes Trump supporters extremely angry.

Sorry....but you said it.

You basically dissed a large group of American voters.

You belong to the haters.

Half of what ?

Half support Trump.

Whatever, there is nothing more terrifying as stupidity in action. A year of watching Trump and his supporters make a mockery of American politics has probably made me a little testy. You want to call me a hater that is your opinion but I only want these people to wise up and quit being afraid so much.

Half of what ?

Half support Trump.

Whatever, there is nothing more terrifying as stupidity in action. A year of watching Trump and his supporters make a mockery of American politics has probably made me a little testy. You want to call me a hater that is your opinion but I only want these people to wise up and quit being afraid so much.

There is a more accurate description of Trump supporters.

But it is in Hillary's best interest to characterize them (demonize them).

The very thing the left hangs on to.

So, yes you are a hater (by the very defintions the left has put out).

Fear ?????

You have to be kidding.

All Hillary's campaign has stresses is what a nut job Donald is and what bad things will happen if he is elected.

You don't call that fear mongering...correct ?

Fear ?????

You have to be kidding.

All Hillary's campaign has stresses is what a nut job Donald is and what bad things will happen if he is elected.

One should rightly fear the rise of populist political hatred against entire groups of people. That is an actual thing to be feared. Americans of all kinds used to reject that sort of thing because they had personally seen it lead to bloodshed.

Fear ?????

You have to be kidding.

One should rightly fear the rise of populist political hatred against entire groups of people. That is an actual thing to be feared. Americans of all kinds used to reject that sort of thing because they had personally seen it lead to bloodshed.

Rightfully......nothing biased there.

Populist political hatred.....great way to characterize it.

This is an "actual" thing.

Yep...you are a hater.

Fear ?????

You have to be kidding.

Yep...you are a hater.
Another wasted opportunity for a Trump supporter to come to terms with how the greater majority of Americans see his campaign.

Fear ?????

You have to be kidding.

Yep...you are a hater.
Another wasted opportunity for a Trump supporter to come to terms with how the greater majority of Americans see his campaign.

I am a Trump supporter ?? You got that all wrong.

They both suck.

It's just funny to me that you can somehow justify demeaning other voters with such a self-righteous attitude.

Half of what ?

Half support Trump.

don't lie. you hate people. if you can't even be honest with yourself, how can anyone else believe you?

We see she isn't for all Americans, another racist like Obama to divide us more. She is the racist. Trump is for all americans, even a racist like yourself.

Fear ?????

You have to be kidding.

Yep...you are a hater.

They both suck.

It's just funny to me that you can somehow justify demeaning other voters with such a self-righteous attitude.
What? When I see people doing stupid shit I'm just supposed to go with it? I can tolerate a lot of things but self-destructive ignorance is not one of them, if that makes me self righteous then so be it. We are supposed to be grown up adults here, why should Trump supporters not be held to a minimum level of decency and scolded when they are not?

Fear ?????

You have to be kidding.

Yep...you are a hater.

They both suck.

What? When I see people doing stupid shit I'm just supposed to go with it? I can tolerate a lot of things but self-destructive ignorance is not one of them, if that makes me self righteous then so be it. We are supposed to be grown up adults here, why should Trump supporters not be held to a minimum level of decency and scolded when they are not?

Typical left wing arrogance.

Whose minimum level of decency ? Yours ?

What you term "self destructive ignorance" is another code for "you know better".

Yep, you are a hater.

I don't like Trump. Did we get that straight ?

I also don't like HIllary.

Yep...you are a hater.

They both suck.

What you term "self destructive ignorance" is another code for "you know better".

Yep, you are a hater.

You also don't like having an actual discussion.

Yep...you are a hater.

They both suck.

Yep, you are a hater.

You also don't like having an actual discussion.

Which means you won't be providing your "minimum level of decency" ?

After calling me a Trump supporter simply because I am going after Clinton's remarks.

What other assumptions you are making...should we clear up before you start discussing anything ?

Forum List

Back