Hillaryphobic

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
My Dad never did like Hillary. He was a Democrat. I am a Republican. And don't exactly feel great about Trump for the Republican party. I have been thinking of not voting. But if I vote Republican I will feel almost ashamed by endorsing Trump. So I am thinking what the hell...

My Dad never did like Hillary. He was a Democrat. I am a Republican. And don't exactly feel great about Trump for the Republican party. I have been thinking of not voting. But if I vote Republican I will feel almost ashamed by endorsing Trump. So I am thinking what the hell...
The goal of the media from Day-one has been to trash whomever is the Republican front-runner. It wouldn't matter if it was Trump or Jeb Bush.

They know that Hillary is a terrible candidate and will make a terrible president, but all they want is to make sure that a Democrat is in the Oval Office so they can take our guns and tax the rich. They don't believe Hillary is as evil as she is, starting wars that have killed half a million people. Hid her activities by using a private unsecured server. You have to ask yourself, what is Hillary hiding this time?

Nope, if you don't vote you're just making sure she gets in the White House and once that happens she'll do whatever she wants to us an nobody will be able to stop her. The media sure as Hell won't do anything about it.

The goal of the media from Day-one has been to trash whomever is the Republican front-runner. It wouldn't matter if it was Trump or Jeb Bush.

They know that Hillary is a terrible candidate and will make a terrible president, but all they want is to make sure that a Democrat is in the Oval Office so they can take our guns and tax the rich. They don't believe Hillary is as evil as she is, starting wars that have killed half a million people. Hid her activities by using a private unsecured server. You have to ask yourself, what is Hillary hiding this time?

Nope, if you don't vote you're just making sure she gets in the White House and once that happens she'll do whatever she wants to us an nobody will be able to stop her. The media sure as Hell won't do anything about it.
The Donald over Jeb? Really? Shows what the American people know, that's what scares me.

Forum List

Back