Poor Minnie. She ^ just can’t get no satisfaction. 😂

Anyway, already answered.
Retard, post #380 You said this:

"A judgment in a tort suit is
NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

I asked you to provide a link but like all retards, you welched. But then you are a cowardly lying pussy retard. So, I ask again...

Prove that declaring bankruptcy in Georgia will magically make the fine go bye-bye. Go.

You won't because you are a retard and you retards never back up your statements with proof but hey, surprise me. Go.

NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

I asked you to provide a link but like all retards, you welched. But then you are a cowardly lying pussy retard. So, I ask again...

Prove that declaring bankruptcy in Georgia will magically make the fine go bye-bye. Go.

You won't because you are a retard and you retards never back up your statements with proof but hey, surprise me. Go.

Rudy is being sued again after claiming the defendants who won the case against him really were lying even though he agreed they werent in court.

Rudy Giuliani Back On Newsmax Doing The Same Old Thing After $148 Million Verdict

The mother and daughter filed another lawsuit against Giuliani on Monday, seeking to permanently bar him from continuing to spread the same lies about them.

Hours later, the former New York City mayor was back at it in an interview with Newsmax host Rob Schmitt.

“Your initial allegations ― do you still believe them to be true?” Schmitt asked.

“Yeah. Well, of course they’ll sue me again for it when I say that, but yeah, I do,” Giuliani said. “But they want me to lie. They basically, they are suing me in order to lie to them.”

No, you haven't retard. You haven't provided any proof for your statement. I guess, you need to be reminded, again? Sure, thing, retard. You got it...

NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

No, you haven't retard. You haven't provided any proof for your statement. I guess, you need to be reminded, again? Sure, thing, retard. You got it...

NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

Ah, mein freund, you said it. No one else did.
Mean what you say. Say what you mean.
So you own it.
After all, words have meanings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And that applies to which crimes? Is it universal? All witnessed crimes?
Meaning, anyone who witnesses a crime won't report it?
I cannot subscribe to your theory.
Serious adults with gravitas will meet the requirements of responsible citizenship. Lest civil society under the rule of law will not exist.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Jury awards?" 'Ridiculous'?
So, all trials must then be bench trials?
No judgment by a vetted group of peers?
I cannot subscribe....or respect such a theory....or request.
--------------------------------------------------------

What's MAGA & QAnon without simple-minded homo-centric vulgarity?
Can they exist without it?
Do they recognize that adult discourse doesn't require it.....or accept it as useful?
Hell, I dunno.
Those folks have a lot of problems in their lives.....simple-minded reflexive vulgarity is just a symptom.
IMHO
-----------------------------------------------------

Indeed!
The jury heard all the arguments, they heard the travails of the women, they heard and read Rudy's remarks, both the remarks that initiated the trial, and the remarks he made during the trial.
That jury of Rudy's citizen peers then weighed the proper course of action.....and the penalties and compensations needed to correct the injury and discourage future intentional injuries. We need look only at the award/penalty to determine the level of those peer's convictions.

'arguably'?........OK, sure, that was argued by Rudy's defense lawyer.
He and Rudy lost that argument. (see the award amount)
Maybe? No maybe about it.
Ask Rudy. Ask the judge. Ask the jury who heard and weighed the remarks and the evidence.
I'll go with those 9 people over some bloke posting anonymously on an American social media site.
But that's just me.
-----------------------------------------------

Already answered. See above.

Ok, so you disagree, whatever. I still think that if legitimate fraud is caught in future elections, people will be wary of making accusations because of this judgment.

Take it or leave it, I care not

NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

Judge in Giuliani election workers lawsuit orders immediate enforcement of judgment​

The judge assigned to the defamation suit against former New York City Mayor and former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani ordered immediate enforcement of judgment in the case Wednesday.

In most cases, Giuliani would have a 30-day “automatic stay for enforcement of judgment pending resolution of any appeal.” Plaintiffs in the case sought to dissolve that automatic stay, a motion Giuliani called abnormal in court filings. U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell ruled Wednesday to dissolve that 30-day grace period, calling it “both appropriate and warranted.”

On Friday, a jury ordered Giuliani to pay $148 million to Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss after the former New York City mayor defamed the Georgia election workers by accusing them of committing election fraud. In a joint stipulation filed Monday, the parties agreed to reduce the amount to nearly $146 million “as ‘resolution of any setoff claim'” Giuliani might have from Freeman and Moss’s May 2022 settlement with parties named as defendants in the initial complaint.

The ruling of the immediate enforcement of judgment comes due to “several considerations” pointing to the “risk that Giuliani may attempt to ‘conceal and dissipate [his] assets'” during the aforementioned 30-day period, according to Howell.

He should have thought about that before he lied. You fuck around. You find out.

Funny thing is, the award would probably been lower had the jury been allowed to consider his current financial situation.

The court ordered Rudy to produce the information and he refused, as a result the jury could view his net worth (for punitive damages) in the most negative light. If he had complied with the court, the information would have been available to the jury.

He screwed himself.

WW

Last edited:

Forum List

Back