Thugs Pick the Wrong Consignment Shop to Try to Rob, Scattered in 30-Seconds

3 minute news video from KTVU in Oakland, California, shows cowardly robbers with a sledgehammer running away terrified after store employee pulls out his gun.

I'm on the side of the store employee.

What do the liberals here think of this?

https://rumble.com/v41gwy5-thugs-pick-the-wrong-consignment-shop-to-try-to-rob-scattered-in-30-seconds.html
Certainly it should be legal to shoot a thief who won't drop whatever he/she stole and run. Certainly it should be legal to shoot anybody who is intending you harm and won't back off. Stand your ground re property or person should be the law of the land.

The shop owner needs more time at the shooting range other than that he gets my utmost respect and admiration. Nice gong pops!
Shooting at the range is a very different thing than shooting at actual people while your adrenaline is going nuts. A lot of LEO (trained shooters) report not even being able to see their pistol sights during deadly force encounters.

No surprise here. Hoodie Niggs as usual.

Not to trivialize what could have been a far worse situation, but I think it's always very humorous when they storm a place or a person like pack animals and then duck and run like little poons when they realize that their victim isn't helpless or that the score is all of a sudden even.

I counted seven of the cowardly little savages.

Eight, if you count the lizard who tried to stall the security guard from closing the door so that the pack of little jerkoffs could get in.

Last edited:
Taxpayer relief shots are among my favorite things.

I saw a video were a CREEP IN A HOODIE came up to a couple minding their business. The CREEP IN A HOODIE drew his gun. The woman distracted the SCUMBAG for a millisecond, and the good guy pulled out his concealed carry and he clipped the scumbag. So glorious.

Not to trivialize what could have been a far worse situation, but I think it's always very humorous whe nthey storm a place or a person like pack animals and then duck and run like little poons when they realize that their victim isn't helpless or that the score is all of a sudden even.

I counted seven of the cowardly little savages.

Where is John Rambo when you need him ?

1702675503174.png

Imagine the trauma these young men went through, having a gun pointed at them.
Merchandise can be replaced, deep rooted trauma causes lifelong PTSD that scars and makes recovery very difficult. It's very unfortunate the store owner did not simply give them the merchandise, to avoid long-lasting lifetime trauma.

Shooting at the range is a very different thing than shooting at actual people while your adrenaline is going nuts. A lot of LEO (trained shooters) report not even being able to see their pistol sights during deadly force encounters.

I'm soon going to have the opportunity to take some tactical shooting instruction.

Can't WAIT!

Yes, if the gentleman had been spending some time learning tactical, there would have been some hurting.

Taxpayer relief shots are among my favorite things.

I saw a video were a CREEP IN A HOODIE came up to a couple minding their business. The CREEP IN A HOODIE drew his gun. The woman distracted the SCUMBAG for a millisecond, and the good guy pulled out his concealed carry and he clipped the scumbag. So glorious.

America fights back!

About damn time!

Forum List

Back