Rudy Giuliani's Trial For Damages In Defamation Lawsuit Filed By Two Georgia Workers Set To Begin Today.

Having already admitted he lied about the election workers and made their lives a living hell, Rudy decided to give it another go and defamed them AGAIN outside the courthouse on Monday.

When this case is over, someone needs to take this alcoholic to a rehab immediately.

Judge scolds Rudy Giuliani in defamation case for repeating false claims against election workers​

Giuliani is expected to testify at the trial. He told reporters outside the courthouse Monday his accusations that the women “engaged in changing votes” were true.

“When I testify, the whole story will be definitively clear that what I said was true, and that, whatever happened to them – which is unfortunate about other people overreacting – everything I said about them is true,” Giuliani said.

After the 2020 election, Alky Rudy directed Trump's supporters to Freeman's house, and they obeyed. They camped out on her front lawn and made threats against her life and the lives of her family, forcing her to relocate and change her appearance.

$43 million isn't enough of a punishment for this sick creep.

Well in the Case of Democrats, they keep their minions totally ignorant. Surely well informed people can't agree with Democrats.

Democrats practice the mushroom theory on their people. First they keep them in the dark and cover them with bullshit.

Here is how to evaluate damages to be paid.
Did the pair lose income made by working on elections?
Was income a lot or a small sum
If the jury is honest, but there is no guarantee it will be honest, given it is in DC, damages can amount to maybe under a hundred dollars. This is not unheard of either.

I think you would be SHOCKED at how much your propagandists keep you in the dark.

Rudy Giuliani Now Won't Testify In Defamtion Trial Brought By Two Former Georgia Election Workers.

CNN - Former Donald Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani will no longer testify in his defamation damages trial over how much he should pay two Georgia election workers millions of dollars in damages for spreading conspiracy theories about them after the 2020 election.

A spokesman for Giuliani confirmed to CNN that the former New York mayor will not testify.

The decision not to appear comes after the Georgia election workers – Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Shaye Moss – provided gut-wrenching testimony over the course of two days about how the lies spread by him damaged their reputations and upended their lives.

Last edited:
5 % of DC residents voted for Trump in 2020. Oh yea, THAT'S a fair jury pool to pull from.

How much damage can Trump sue for for the entire democrat party spreading lies about Russian collusion for years against Trump, costing him the 2018 elections for his party and the 2020 election for president?

5 % of DC residents voted for Trump in 2020. Oh yea, THAT'S a fair jury pool to pull from.

How much damage can Trump sue for for the entire democrat party spreading lies about Russian collusion for years against Trump, costing him the 2018 elections for his party and the 2020 election for president?
Wow. That's some serious revisionism!

The GOP lost the House because they and Trump tried to repeal Obamacare, dipshit.

They lost the Senate because Trump was obsessed with trying to steal the election and did not throw his support behind the Georgia Senate race. Also, the Republican candidate was a full-on retard.

Trump lost in 2020 because he was an incompetent crook with the most scandal-ridden administration since Harding.

Also, he completely bungled the pandemic and said we should inject ourselves with disinfectant, thus revealing what everyone who worked for him had already discovered, that he is a blooming idiot.

The jury is now deliberating.

Judge Beryl Howell read from a lengthy jury instruction form that reminded jurors that their sole responsibility is to quantify the damages Rudy Giuliani will have to pay to Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss for defaming them.

The judge emphasized that the court has already determined Giuliani's statements to be defamatory and untrue.

She told jurors that, in assessing the full scope of damages, they must assume that Giuliani withheld financial records and other documents that Freeman and Moss were entitled to access during the discovery process.

I've lost count of the number of staff, cabinet members, lawyers, and other quislings who have lived to regret ever having gone to work for Donald J. Trump.

Giuliani Ordered To Pay $148 Million For Speading Lies About Georgia Election Workers.

Rudy Giuliani must pay about $148 million in damages to two former Georgia election workers whose lives were upended after the former New York City mayor falsely accused them of manipulating ballots in 2020, a federal jury determined Thursday.

The eight-member panel awarded Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss about $16 million apiece for claims that Giuliani defamed them, as well as $20 million apiece for the emotional distress they experienced after Giuliani’s allegations were followed by a deluge of threats, harassment and professional consequences.

The jury of Washington, D.C. residents also determined that Giuliani must pay $75 million in “punitive” damages, a penalty intended to deter him and others from engaging in similar smear campaigns in the future.

Giuliani Ordered To Pay $148 Million For Speading Lies About Georgia Election Workers.

Rudy Giuliani must pay about $148 million in damages to two former Georgia election workers whose lives were upended after the former New York City mayor falsely accused them of manipulating ballots in 2020, a federal jury determined Thursday.

The eight-member panel awarded Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shaye Moss about $16 million apiece for claims that Giuliani defamed them, as well as $20 million apiece for the emotional distress they experienced after Giuliani’s allegations were followed by a deluge of threats, harassment and professional consequences.

The jury of Washington, D.C. residents also determined that Giuliani must pay $75 million in “punitive” damages, a penalty intended to deter him and others from engaging in similar smear campaigns in the future.
that sounds close. when romney said his additional security due to trumpist terrorism cost him $5k per day , i fifured that, as a huror, i would want to give ruby and her daughter at least that much and start the meter on election day 2020 when this terrorism began.

rudy already testified that he is lying about the election, but i'm interested in how our magas feel about this and do they still like rudy now that trump has abandoned him.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mele Kalikimaka, Rudy!! :cool:

that sounds close. when romney said his additional security due to trumpist terrorism cost him $5k per day , i fifured that, as a huror, i would want to give ruby and her daughter at least that much and start the meter on election day 2020 when this terrorism began.

rudy already testified that he is lying about the election, but i'm interested in how our magas feel about this and do they still like rudy now that trump has abandoned him.
I'm sure he'll win on appeal because they were caught re-scanning ballots.....she bragged about doing it.....she got a Freedom Medal from Biden for doing it......and the award is excessive.

Eighth Amendment​

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

All of this crap is going to be appealed and thrown out.

Forum List

Back