Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

I'm gonna stick with dumb mofos. So fucking dumb they never wondered why Rudy or Trump never took Ruby ... to court, using the video ......against 'em.
I, for one, would not stand in the way of that. Your mofos too......must enjoy the experience of being accountable. But beyond the epithet you make a very valid point......why didn't Don Trump and Rudy G. sue the Freemans?

Why didn't Rudy use that famous --notorious-- video in its entirety as part of his defense? A keystone of his defense. But he didn't. Why?

Will any of the mofos wish to explain Rudy's reluctance to use the video to save his a$$?
---------------------------------------------------

What's worse is to the fact that he's teething the truth about them.
Yeah, me neither.
I have no idea what that means.

I, for one, would not stand in the way of that. Your mofos too......must enjoy the experience of being accountable. But beyond the epithet you make a very valid point......why didn't Don Trump and Rudy G. sue the Freemans?

Why didn't Rudy use that famous --notorious-- video in its entirety as part of his defense? A keystone of his defense. But he didn't. Why?

Will any of the mofos wish to explain Rudy's reluctance to use the video to save his a$$?
---------------------------------------------------

Yeah, me neither.
I have no idea what that means.
Spell check....

Now that it looks like creepy senile Joe has cheated his way into the whitehouse, this will be my last post on this message board. Because unlike most of our liberal posters, when I make a bet I live up to it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this bar!!!

I have no need to “prove” something I never claimed, you idiot.

Notice that you’re still far too much of a lying pussy to quote me and link the alleged quote of me ever saying any such thing. You won’t because you can’t.

I do hope the use of large font size and bolding and color assists you in feeling shame for being the lying pussy you are.
Retard, post #380 You said this:

"A judgment in a tort suit is
NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

I asked you to provide a link but like all retards, you welched. But then you are a cowardly lying pussy retard. So, I ask again...

Prove that declaring bankruptcy in Georgia will magically make the fine go bye-bye. Go.

You won't because you are a retard and you retards never back up your statements with proof but hey, surprise me. Go.

NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

I asked you to provide a link but like all retards, you welched. But then you are a cowardly lying pussy retard. So, I ask again...

Prove that declaring bankruptcy in Georgia will magically make the fine go bye-bye. Go.

You won't because you are a retard and you retards never back up your statements with proof but hey, surprise me. Go.
Wrong again, ya diseased fuckstick.

Not always doesn’t mean never.

Go get an entire remedial education.

You remain retarded and a liar.

NO tort claims can be erased with bankruptcy. It's known as "non-dischargeable debt".

At the end of the bankruptcy process, court judgments stemming from any dischargeable debt such as credit card debt, overdue utility bills, medical bills, or personal debts to family, friends, or others, can generally be discharged. However, bankruptcy will not eliminate judgments stemming from non-dischargeable debt.

The two opportunistic bitches said "It's not about money" Good! Give them a $10 gift certificate to Dollar Tree!

NOT
always
dischargeable
in bankruptcy."

Forum List

Back