Rudy ordered to pay NOW.

Like I said playing games....if he/she can even force a 148 million dollar bond. Seriously?
That won't fly. But looking good with that swing and a miss, Bulldog.
I didn't make the court order. The judge did. I'm pretty sure he knows more about what is possible than either you or I.

The judge is concerned that any delay in payment will give rudy a chance to hide his assets. His refusal to supply information during the trial was seen as an attempt to hide his assets, so there is no reason to believe he will be any more forthcoming now. Of course, he can contest the immediate payment order, but to do that, he will have to post a bond for the full amount. Poor rudy has screwed himself again.
a88.jpg

Of course he can appeal the order. That requires he post a bond for the full amount. You didn't read the OP?
Be For Real ... Toots.Since when is Anything Biden-related
even Half Kosher on a Non Kosher weekday.
Or more belligerently Biden related.
Since when is Biden even half Catholic-minded on a Sunday.
We the People have been witness to Biden and his Theatrics
so often it's like Watching a cruddy old WWF title match where
even the Ring girls lose interest in chewing gum.

The judge is concerned that any delay in payment will give rudy a chance to hide his assets. His refusal to supply information during the trial was seen as an attempt to hide his assets, so there is no reason to believe he will be any more forthcoming now. Of course, he can contest the immediate payment order, but to do that, he will have to post a bond for the full amount. Poor rudy has screwed himself again.
The Iron Boot of the Democratic Regime comes down again. Why do you support them?

Rudy doesn't have 149 million bucks LMAO what are we going to do about these out of control judges?...

Forum List

Back