Jury Orders Giuliani to Pay $148 Million to Election Workers He Defamed

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Just a start with more to come for Rudy
A well deserved verdict for a despicable act by Rudy against innocent poll workers

Okay, how about this:

LOL, did you hear the news? Rudy Giuliani, the clown who tried to overturn the election for Trump, has to pay $148 million to two election workers he slandered. He claimed they were part of a massive fraud scheme, but he had zero proof. He just made up lies and spread them on TV and social media. Well, karma is a bitch, and now he has to pay the price.

The workers, who were just doing their jobs, sued him for defamation and won. They said they received death threats and harassment from Trump's cult followers. They said they feared for their lives and their families. They said they suffered emotional distress and reputational damage. And the jury agreed with them. They awarded them the largest defamation verdict in history. Take that, Rudy!

Giuliani, who used to be a respected lawyer and mayor, has fallen so low. He ruined his career and reputation for Trump, who doesn't even care about him. He is facing disbarment, criminal investigations, and bankruptcy. He is a laughing stock and a disgrace. He deserves every penny he has to pay. Maybe next time he will think twice before lying to the American people.

What do you think, Dems? Are you happy to see Rudy get what he deserves? Do you think this will stop other Republicans from lying about the election? Do you think Trump will ever admit he lost? Share your thoughts below! 😂😂😂

Rudy's gonna file bankruptcy. Those vote stealers in Georgia aren't going to see a red cent out of it. They'll be lucky if they don't end up having to pay more to their lawyers than they ever collect.
Probably True.
They were attacked for no reason, and Rudy should PAY. But he won't.

But Rudy is a Lying POS, and we can agree on that....Right?

Spin Away.

Just a start with more to come for Rudy
A well deserved verdict for a despicable act by Rudy against innocent poll workers

Tough sh#t for Rudy. He should not have smeared those workers and actually put their lives in danger from deranged nut balls of Rudy's and Donny's lying ilk.

Rudy's gonna file bankruptcy. Those vote stealers in Georgia aren't going to see a red cent out of it. They'll be lucky if they don't end up having to pay more to their lawyers than they ever collect.

I'm not sure but I don't think this can be dismissed by a bankruptcy.

Fuck that cheating fraud Ruby Freeman.

80f23aeb63a6b9e04fc7ca993406ec41_768x0.png

Probably True.

But Rudy is a Lying POS, and we can agree on that....Right?

Spin Away.

Rudy has issues I'll not deny. I saw him being interviewed on live TV once and his shoe polish hair dye was streaming down the side of his face. Not a good look but I'll take it from a mayor who cleaned up a metropolis like NYC. He still deserves respect.

Wait till Dominion and Smartmatic hit Rudy with $700 million judgements

I am sure that a sleaze ball like Rudy has hid his money and nobody will see a cent

But it is good to see Rudy’s name dragged through the mud and his once proud reputation gone

Wildly excessive judgment awards often get reduced by higher courts.

These awards are untethered from reality.

Even assuming that the plaintiffs had been defamed, the damages are minor. The awards aren’t supposed to be like simply winning Lotto.
Punitive damages for egregious behavior
Rudy had it coming

Forum List

Back