Judge Tells Jury To Ignore Mueller's rants In Closing Statements

This trial has been so botched, it has appeal written all over it. No wonder Manafort's lawyers rested without a defense.

This trial has been so botched, it has appeal written all over it. No wonder Manafort's lawyers rested without a defense.
The only one botching it was the judge, and he was favoring Manafort by injecting his opinions.

Manafort's lawyers rested without mounting a defense because the evidence was that overwhelming.

Mueller doesn't fuck around.

Jesus, easyt. Have some self-respect. Stop making such a public fool of yourself multiple times a day. You are one of the most pathetic useful idiots I have ever encountered.

A totally submissive rube.

Disconnect the big red fire bell over your cot which alerts you to each hour's broadcast from the Parroting Tard Newsfeed.

welcome to easyworld .....

The only one botching it was the judge, and he was favoring Manafort by injecting his opinions.

Manafort's lawyers rested without mounting a defense because the evidence was that overwhelming.

Mueller doesn't fuck around.
We're all impressed by your legal acumen. Now go take a shower for God's sake! That would be yet more impressive.

Judge Tells Jury To Ignore Mueller's rants In Closing Statements
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Mueller didn't make a closing statement. As far as I know, he has never even appeared at Manafort's trial.

You didn't read your own link, did you, lickspittle.

Man, your willful blindness and delusions are getting the better of you more and more frequently. :lol:

How many plates of steaming bullshit do you carry here each day from your propagandists? How many topics do you start each day with your lies? You are like diarrhea all over this forum! From their asses, to your mouth, to this forum.

Read your link, dummy.

The judge is going to instruct the jury to ignore HIS OWN REMARKS he made all during the witness testimony which you and your other rubes have been crowing about!

Ellis, who has not shied from making colorful comments during the trial, signaled that he will tell the jury to disregard any comments he made during witness testimony that might have shown his opinion.

“Do you think I made any comments?” Ellis asked both sides on Tuesday.

After a short silence, prosecutor Andres stood and said, “Yes.”

There was audible laughter in the courtroom.
If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.

Wow. More lies and easily refuted propaganda from Trump supporters it seems. They're literally citing their imagination as evidence at this point.
So any media that does not report what you want to hear are liars?

Bwuhahahaha......

Wow. More lies and easily refuted propaganda from Trump supporters it seems. They're literally citing their imagination as evidence at this point.

Bwuhahahaha......
It's a fact. You conjured up fake news from your own imagination. You have literally become a parody of yourself.

And it's clear you have no shame about it. I don't know if that is because you are actually that dumb, or if you are that evil.

Bwuhahahaha......

Says the man that just hallucinated the premise for an entire thread.

Show us where in your article it says that the judge told the jury to ignore Mueller's rants in closing arguments.

Um.......liar? Mueller didn't give the closing arguments. Nor did the judge give those instructions. You made it all up. The most pressing question being......why do you feel the need to desperately lying about this case?

Why would Manafort not take a plea deal and why would he not even defend himself if he wasn't fully expecting a pardon?
Ummm....because he is INNOCENT and / or believes Mueller failed to prove his case?I

(It ain't rocket science....:p )

You made it all up. The most pressing question being......why do you feel the need to desperately lying about this case?
If you actually paid attention, what you are accrediting to me was written by the reporter....but please, continue with your hate-driven mouth-foaming rant....

Watch what happens when Manafort walks.

You wake up, brush your teeth and watch Manafort get sentenced is what happens.
I didn't see the trial.

Did you?

If not, obviously you don't believe in the presumption of innocence.

Or they are familiar with the overwhelming evidence presented against Manafort, the paper trail, the legion of witnesses, the bankers, the accountants, the loan officers that back the paper trail up.

And Manafort already admitting that the undeclared foreign accounts were his.....before calling no witnesses, not even himself.

Why would Manafort not take a plea deal and why would he not even defend himself if he wasn't fully expecting a pardon?
Ummm....because he is INNOCENT and / or believes Mueller failed to prove his case?I

Showing us in your article where the judge told the jury to ignore mueller's rants is closing arguments isn't rocket science. But its apparently way, way beyond you.

Laughing.......you've been run off the premise of your own thread by your own lies and propaganda.

Shocker.

You made it all up. The most pressing question being......why do you feel the need to desperately lying about this case?
If you actually paid attention, what you are accrediting to me was written by the reporter....
Nope.

Your imagination ran away with you. The relevant quote from your link has been posted TWICE. And you still remain willfully blind.

This is amazing.

Showing us in your article where the judge told the jury to ignore mueller's rants is closing arguments isn't rocket science. But its apparently way, way beyond you.

AGAIN, if you bothered to pay attention, I posted the Title of the Thread and the words that went with the reporter's story. If you want, feel free to call him up and give him a piece of your mind for his lack of journalistic standards / effort.....

Ummm ain't rocket science that a whole lot of evidence was presented by Mueller's team and Manafort's attorneys did not even have a defense.
That doesn't sound so much like Mueller failed to prove his case. But I guess we'll see what the jury thinks.

Wow!!!

He actually cannot see it!

Willful blindness, folks. In all its glory.

This is an actual delusion we are witnessing.

Forum List

Back