Judge Tells Jury To Ignore Mueller's rants In Closing Statements

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Prosecutors brand Manafort liar in closing
as cranky judge tells jury to ignore his rants

Prosecutors blast 'Manafort’s lies' in closing arguments against ex-Trump campaign chairman

"Prosecutors in the bank and tax fraud case against Paul Manafort used their closing arguments on Wednesday to paint the former Trump campaign chairman as a chronic liar, telling jurors Manafort is “not above the law.”

Of course Mueller tried to prove this to be true by bringing in an admitted money launderer, adulterer, and liar who is hoping to get his sentence reduced or eliminated completely if he gives Mueller what he wants to testify against Manafort...

More like a circus with loads of performers.

I'll be interested to hear what the verdict is.

Prosecutors blast 'Manafort’s lies' in closing arguments against ex-Trump campaign chairman

"Prosecutors in the bank and tax fraud case against Paul Manafort used their closing arguments on Wednesday to paint the former Trump campaign chairman as a chronic liar, telling jurors Manafort is “not above the law.”

Of course Mueller tried to prove this to be true by bringing in an admitted money launderer, adulterer, and liar who is hoping to get his sentence reduced or eliminated completely if he gives Mueller what he wants to testify against Manafort...

Where in the article does it say that the Judge told the jury to ignore Mueller's rants in closing arguments?

The closest thing I've seen is this:

Ellis, who has not shied from making colorful comments during the trial, signaled that he will tell the jury to disregard any comments he made during witness testimony that might have shown his opinion.

Which has nothing to do with your claims. But was the judge signalling that he will tell the jury to ignore the JUDGE's comments. Not Mueller's. Mueller, to the best of my knowledge, didn't give the closing argument.

Now you show us your quote of the article backing the title of the OP: Judge Tells Jury To Ignore Mueller's rants In Closing Statements.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Mueller didn't make a closing statement. As far as I know, he has never even appeared at Manafort's trial.

You didn't read your own link, did you, lickspittle.

Man, your willful blindness and delusions are getting the better of you more and more frequently. :lol:

How many plates of steaming bullshit do you carry here each day from your propagandists? How many topics do you start each day with your lies? You are like diarrhea all over this forum! From their asses, to your mouth, to this forum.

Read your link, dummy.

The judge is going to instruct the jury to ignore HIS OWN REMARKS he made all during the witness testimony which you and your other rubes have been crowing about!

Ellis, who has not shied from making colorful comments during the trial, signaled that he will tell the jury to disregard any comments he made during witness testimony that might have shown his opinion.

“Do you think I made any comments?” Ellis asked both sides on Tuesday.

After a short silence, prosecutor Andres stood and said, “Yes.”

There was audible laughter in the courtroom.

Last edited:

He will be found guilty and tRump a dump will pardon him. Snowflake of the year to you .

He will be found guilty and tRump a dump will pardon him. Snowflake of the year to you .
I doubt Trump will pardon Manafort.

Besides, Manafort has a whole other trial for even more crimes awaiting him next month in Washington.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Mueller didn't make a closing statement. As far as I know, he has never even appeared at Manafort's trial.

You didn't read your own link, did you, lickspittle.

Man, your willful blindness and delusions are getting the better of you more and more frequently. :lol:

How many plates of steaming bullshit do you carry here each day from your propagandists? How many topics do you start each day with your lies? You are like diarrhea all over this forum! From their asses, to your mouth, to this forum.

Read your link, dummy.

The judge is going to instruct the jury to ignore HIS OWN REMARKS he made all during the witness testimony which you and your other rubes have been crowing about!

“Do you think I made any comments?” Ellis asked both sides on Tuesday.

After a short silence, prosecutor Andres stood and said, “Yes.”

There was audible laughter in the courtroom.

Wow. More lies and easily refuted propaganda from Trump supporters it seems. They're literally citing their imagination as evidence at this point.

Jesus, easyt. Have some self-respect. Stop making such a public fool of yourself multiple times a day. You are one of the most pathetic useful idiots I have ever encountered.

A totally submissive rube.

Disconnect the big red fire bell over your cot which alerts you to each hour's broadcast from the Parroting Tard Newsfeed.

Besides, Manafort has a whole other trial for even more crimes awaiting him next month in Washington.
Why would Manafort not take a plea deal and why would he not even defend himself if he wasn't fully expecting a pardon?
Trump could care less what it looks like to anyone.
I'm wrong a lot, but I've always expected that Trump would pardon Manafort.

Why would Manafort not take a plea deal and why would he not even defend himself if he wasn't fully expecting a pardon?
What does Manafort have to offer in a plea deal?

Nothing.

Trump did not know Manafort long enough to trust him with his dirty laundry. Manafort has nothing to trade. He's screwed.

It would cost Trump politically to pardon Manafort. It would be a very stupid move with no gain for Trump.

Nothing.

Trump did not know Manafort long enough to trust him with his dirty laundry. Manafort has nothing to trade. He's screwed.

It would cost Trump politically to pardon Manafort. It would be a very stupid move with no gain for Trump.

That hasn't stopped Trump in the past.

That is OK as rump dump can pardon again after that one too.

Nothing.

That hasn't stopped Trump in the past.
True. Trump's not very bright. His pardon of Arpaio is going to cause a red Senate seat to flip blue.

Forum List

Back