Judge Tells Jury To Ignore Mueller's rants In Closing Statements

Showing us in your article where the judge told the jury to ignore mueller's rants is closing arguments isn't rocket science. But its apparently way, way beyond you.

AGAIN, if you bothered to pay attention, I posted the Title of the Thread and the words that went with the reporter's story. If you want, feel free to call him up and give him a piece of your mind for his lack of journalistic standards / effort.....

Save of course they didn't. The article doesn't' include anything about the judge telling the jury to ignore Mueller's rant in closing argument.

You hallucinated all of that. Mueller didn't give the closing argument. The judge gave no such instruction. If you believe otherwise, quote the article saying as much.

You can't. You're offering us your lies, delusions and propaganda backed by nothing. And you're absolutely shameless in your lies. Even when caught red handed, you just keep repeating the lies as if no one will ever notice.

Um.....slick? We noticed.

Wow!!!

He actually cannot see it!

Willful blindness, folks. In all its glory.

This is an actual delusion we are witnessing.

Easy is just demonstrating for us what his allegations are worth and what they're based on.

Jack Shit.

Prosecutors brand Manafort liar in closing
as cranky judge tells jury to ignore his rants

Prosecutors blast 'Manafort’s lies' in closing arguments against ex-Trump campaign chairman

"Prosecutors in the bank and tax fraud case against Paul Manafort used their closing arguments on Wednesday to paint the former Trump campaign chairman as a chronic liar, telling jurors Manafort is “not above the law.”

Of course Mueller tried to prove this to be true by bringing in an admitted money launderer, adulterer, and liar who is hoping to get his sentence reduced or eliminated completely if he gives Mueller what he wants to testify against Manafort...
He will be found guilty and tRump a dump will pardon him. Snowflake of the year to you .
I doubt Trump will pardon Manafort.

Besides, Manafort has a whole other trial for even more crimes awaiting him next month in Washington.
Why would Manafort not take a plea deal and why would he not even defend himself if he wasn't fully expecting a pardon?
Trump could care less what it looks like to anyone.
I'm wrong a lot, but I've always expected that Trump would pardon Manafort.
What does Manafort have to offer in a plea deal?

Nothing.

Trump did not know Manafort long enough to trust him with his dirty laundry. Manafort has nothing to trade. He's screwed.

It would cost Trump politically to pardon Manafort. It would be a very stupid move with no gain for Trump.

People know that Trump is a moron but I cannot imagine Trump
pardoning a corrupted person.

Actually I would be very happy if he pardon Manafort.

Next election 2020. TRUMP PARDONED A CORRUPTED PERSON.

Last edited:
Ummm ain't rocket science that a whole lot of evidence was presented by Mueller's team and Manafort's attorneys did not even have a defense.

1) Post the Evidence

2) Sounds like to me that the case was so weak the defense attorney believes no defense is necessary.

:p

Mueller's extreme bias and underlying agenda of using Manfort to get Trump was exposed...over and over. The Judge stomped all over that repeatedly.

The bottom line is still that The Left's Hired Hit Man went back over a decade - before Obama was elected President - to FIND a case / crime (investigation of a person in search of a crime) against a Trump associate that has nothing to do with the reason he was hired as a Special Counsel....yet he refuses - in an investigation regarding Russian Interference - to investigate where it all began and who it began with: Barak Obama...2014!

The fact that evidence shows Obama knew what the Russians were doing in 2014 and did nothing to stop it...and was the President again when the Russians continued to Interfere in 2016 and again failed to stop it and Mueller refuses to acknowledge it, to investigate it, and refuses to even interview Obama is all the evidence needed to prove this whole thing is a witch hunt that is laser-focused on TRUMP and ONLY TRUMP!

Showing us in your article where the judge told the jury to ignore mueller's rants is closing arguments isn't rocket science. But its apparently way, way beyond you.

AGAIN, if you bothered to pay attention, I posted the Title of the Thread and the words that went with the reporter's story. If you want, feel free to call him up and give him a piece of your mind for his lack of journalistic standards / effort.....

Save of course they didn't. The article doesn't' include anything about the judge telling the jury to ignore Mueller's rant in closing argument.

You hallucinated all of that. Mueller didn't give the closing argument. The judge gave no such instruction. If you believe otherwise, quote the article saying as much.

You can't. You're offering us your lies, delusions and propaganda backed by nothing. And you're absolutely shameless in your lies. Even when caught red handed, you just keep repeating the lies as if no one will ever notice.

Um.....slick? We noticed.

Exactly what I’ve been telling her/him so many times.

I’ve been following most of Easy’s post. About 90% is just a pile of cow dung that I can even smell from my key board.

Ummm ain't rocket science that a whole lot of evidence was presented by Mueller's team and Manafort's attorneys did not even have a defense.

1) Post the Evidence

2) Sounds like to me that the case was so weak the defense attorney believes no defense is necessary.

:p

Mueller's extreme bias and underlying agenda of using Manfort to get Trump was exposed...over and over. The Judge stomped all over that repeatedly.

The bottom line is still that The Left's Hired Hit Man went back over a decade - before Obama was elected President - to FIND a case / crime (investigation of a person in search of a crime) against a Trump associate that has nothing to do with the reason he was hired as a Special Counsel....yet he refuses - in an investigation regarding Russian Interference - to investigate where it all began and who it began with: Barak Obama...2014!

The fact that evidence shows Obama knew what the Russians were doing in 2014 and did nothing to stop it...and was the President again when the Russians continued to Interfere in 2016 and again failed to stop it and Mueller refuses to acknowledge it, to investigate it, and refuses to even interview Obama is all the evidence needed to prove this whole thing is a witch hunt that is laser-focused on TRUMP and ONLY TRUMP!

Laughing! Look at Easy run!

He's been run off his own OP, completely unable to show anything backing his loathsome lies and propaganda that the judge told the jury to ignore Mueller's rants in closing arguments.

Sorry, slick.....but you show us where in the article the judge gave these instructions about ignoring Mueller's rants in closing statements, or admit you just lied you ass off.

Are you still on the payroll?

Are you still on the payroll?

I hope not. As he really sucks at this.

Prosecutors brand Manafort liar in closing
as cranky judge tells jury to ignore his rants

Prosecutors blast 'Manafort’s lies' in closing arguments against ex-Trump campaign chairman

"Prosecutors in the bank and tax fraud case against Paul Manafort used their closing arguments on Wednesday to paint the former Trump campaign chairman as a chronic liar, telling jurors Manafort is “not above the law.”

Of course Mueller tried to prove this to be true by bringing in an admitted money launderer, adulterer, and liar who is hoping to get his sentence reduced or eliminated completely if he gives Mueller what he wants to testify against Manafort...
He will be found guilty and tRump a dump will pardon him. Snowflake of the year to you .

Besides, Manafort has a whole other trial for even more crimes awaiting him next month in Washington.
Why would Manafort not take a plea deal and why would he not even defend himself if he wasn't fully expecting a pardon?

Nothing.

Trump did not know Manafort long enough to trust him with his dirty laundry. Manafort has nothing to trade. He's screwed.

It would cost Trump politically to pardon Manafort. It would be a very stupid move with no gain for Trump.

Actually I like would be very happy if he pardon Manafort.

The vast majority of Americans outside the extremely liberal hate-controlled snowflake micro-verse - that I am sure seems huge to them - know this entire thing is a politically motivated, hate-motivated witch hunt, and they are tired of it.

For 2 years the Democrats have been carrying on the Counter-Intelligence operation, intended to divide this country, that the Russians started in 2014.

They refuse to accept that not one vote was altered by the Russians, that Hillary Clinton simply LOST the election - Hillary worshippers CRIED upon hearing she lost - and they are willing to burn the country down to put the proven criminal Democrats back into power despite the nation experiencing success like they have not seen in DECADES!

Democrats are willing to destroy ALL of that, willing to destroy the economy, willing to put millions of Americans out of work, willing to put millions of Americans back on Food Stamps / Welfare / Unemployment for the sole partisan benefit of the Democratic party and its leaders...

....leaders like Barak Obama who aided and abetted terrorists and enemies of this country for 8 years and leaders like Hillary who abandoned Americans to die, compromised national security, and colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians to get their help to alter the outcome of an election she should never have been in at all because she should have been indicted and in prison for her crimes.

Nothing.

Actually I like would be very happy if he pardon Manafort.

The vast majority of Americans outside the extremely liberal hate-controlled snowflake micro-verse - that I am sure seems huge to them - know this entire thing is a politically motivated, hate-motivated witch hunt, and they are tired of it.

For 2 years the Democrats have been carrying on the Counter-Intelligence operation, intended to divide this country, that the Russians started in 2014.

They refuse to accept that not one vote was altered by the Russians, that Hillary Clinton simply LOST the election - Hillary worshippers CRIED upon hearing she lost - and they are willing to burn the country down to put the proven criminal Democrats back into power despite the nation experiencing success like they have not seen in DECADES!

Democrats are willing to destroy ALL of that, willing to destroy the economy, willing to put millions of Americans out of work, willing to put millions of Americans back on Food Stamps / Welfare / Unemployment for the sole partisan benefit of the Democratic party and its leaders...

....leaders like Barak Obama who aided and abetted terrorists and enemies of this country for 8 years and leaders like Hillary who abandoned Americans to die, compromised national security, and colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians to get their help to alter the outcome of an election she should never have been in at all because she should have been indicted and in prison for her crimes.

And look at Easy running, tail between his legs when caught in lies and propaganda!

Show us again where the judge told the jury to ignore Mueller's rants in closing arguments.

Remember, slick.....Mueller didn't give the closing arguments. So this is gonna be hilarious!

Ehh,....change the Title to Mueller Team to tell the whiners to STFU.

Even that wouldn't be accurate. As the judge didn't tell the jury to ignore the 'mueller team's' rants in closing statements either.

You really should read the article in question before you comment. Its less embarrassing for you that way.

Lol "stumped all over?" By the Judge that was appologizing for his bahavior and instructing jurors to ignore his quips?

Ellis agreed with the attorneys’ assessment and decided to revise his instructions to jurors, telling them to ignore what he said and focus on the evidence.

Manafort prosecutor asks Judge Ellis to instruct jury to ignore judges own interactive comments. Here's how that went over.

As you usual you are compeltely clueless idiot, posting upside-down bullshit.

And look at Easy running, tail between his legs when caught in lies and propaganda!

The day I run from a lying POS snowflake who got his degree in 'political spin' like you is the day hell will freeze over. Again, I posted what the author wrote, using his Title. If you have a problem with what HE wrote take it up with him....but stop lying your ass off, claiming I wrote it. You are just lying..... I am sure that impresses your snowflake friends, though.

This trial has been so botched, it has appeal written all over it. No wonder Manafort's lawyers rested without a defense.
Who botched it?
The prosecution lol.
There's no case.

There's a great case. Manafort openly agreed that the undisclosed foreign accounts were his. He claimed that he's not guilty because he was hands off financially and didn't know what was going on.

Alas, the paper trail says otherwise. They show Manafort *intimately* involved in his own finances, his taxes, personally lying to his accountant, his bankers, his loan officers. He arranged transfers from these accounts for 'loans' that he never paid back. With testimony from said bankers, accounts, loan officers and his own business partner backing all that up.

The former Watergate prosecutor has called the case a 'slam dunk'. All indications are that Manafort is fucked.

The day I run from a lying POS snowflake who got his degree in 'political spin' like you is the day hell will freeze over. Again, I posted what the author wrote, using his Title. If you have a problem with what HE wrote take it up with him....but stop lying your ass off, claiming I wrote it. You are just lying..... I am sure that impresses your snowflake friends, though.

Then show us where in the article where the judge tells the jury to ignore mueller's rants in closing statements.

Here's the link:

Laughing......keep running.

BREAKING ,,,Hell is freezing over

Forum List

Back