Another judge moves to protect jury in Trump case

A hundred posts over a Judge making a political statement by making a proclamation about shit that is already illegal.

Why are you righties feeding this tds troll thread. CONTROL YOURSELVES ffs

But I'm not. I travel and speak freely.

I carry.

And I vote.

Ain't that a bitch for scum like you.
Nah. I expect lots of morons like you to vote. How else could we have ended up with Potato as our President?

I am not impressed in the slightest that a fuckchop like you carries. I’m just surprised that you still have a toe on either foot.

Thiiiiiiiis is just democrat hysteria at the growing load of evidence against Sniffy Joey the pedophile and President Trump's growing approvals. You demmies are gonna prosper in another Trump presidency...stop worryin' your little punkin heads.

False. Again. You had a mod buddy secretly eliminate the two posts that would have proved you wrong. You jumped to your girlfriend’s defense. And now you are doubling down on your lie.

Your lies don’t hit at all. They’re just lies. And now you lash out because I called you out on lying. Sucks to be you, Stink.

No MAGAs have started any shit. You’re a delusional alarmist. But since you’re such an advocate of violence against political opponents (like so many of your fellow fascist libturds), I guess every one of your opponents should get armed and be prepared to defend themselves against assholes like you and your violent fascist ilk, Stink.

I say we need to take you scumbags at your word. Maybe I should go get a gun now, just in case I run into one of you scumbag fascists.
Bring it. I just sighted in a new red dot. I will burn you MAGA fascists before you can blink if you attack me or mine.

The MAGAnuts are already acting like a party itching to use violence and guns, threats and intimidation. Some of the keyboard warriors here at USMB play this very game. The judges in all these cases should protect the identities of jurors.

There should be extensive voir dire so jurors will probably be reasonably fair-minded. In Georgia & Florida there will surely be plenty of folks who voted for Trump on the jury pool. The least we can do for jurors n these cases … is keep them from receiving threats directed at them or their families.

It's HYSTERICAL to watch. There are already laws against witness and jury tampering/intimidation. I know because I was charged for that crime.
All this judge is doing is playing a, look at me I'm special, game.

And you dumbfucks eat it up as if it means ANYTHING
Trump loves you.

You're very special.

The MAGAnuts are already acting like a party itching to use violence and guns, threats and intimidation. Some of the keyboard warriors here at USMB play this very game. The judges in all these cases should protect the identities of jurors.

There should be extensive voir dire so jurors will probably be reasonably fair-minded. In Georgia & Florida there will surely be plenty of folks who voted for Trump on the jury pool. The least we can do for jurors n these cases … is keep them from receiving threats directed at them or their families.
This is one part cult, one part Mafia. Right out in the open.

Quite a lot actually. You MAGAtards make an art of threatening people and sometimes doing it. Anyone opposing you should be ready to blow you fuckers straight to Hell.
I like how instead of the "n" word you have found a comfortable alternative, the "m" word.

It is the Democrat party that was the KKK, opposed laws against lynching. Democrats have been responsible for all the violent riots.

Your "concern" is laughable. You are simply expressing that good Ole democrat hate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back