Another judge moves to protect jury in Trump case

Nope its your fantasy. Your angry rebuttal shows how close to home it hit.

Secondly, all nonMAaGa should be armed now and ready to Bill Drill you fuckers any time you start your shit. We're not safe from you crazies any more. We need to take you fuckers at your word.
Wow! You are off the deep end. How do you sleep at night knowing MAGA is coming to get you?
You are fucking ridiculous and so is your post.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

There have been mulitple death threats now against judges, prosecutors, jurors, and agents involved. We have people who were armed that have been caught behind a G juror's house.

But whoever thought an ex-potus would use tactics favored by organized crime.?
No one. And it has never happened.
I'd say it's a sad day, but after Jan 6th ..... I'm pissed off, and even seeing that fat fock in jail won't make it "ok."
You probably don’t understand that you’re fully retarded.

This is just sad to watch. Now TWO judges have issued orders to keep the identities of jurors anonymous and protected as they do their work on cases involving Donald Trump.

Now Judge Scott McAfee, a solid conservative appointed by Republican governor Brian Kemp, has issued a protective order requiring that the identities of the jurors in the Georgia case must be protected for their safety. Prosecutor Fani Willlis requested this order after more threats have been made and this comes AFTER members of her original grand jury were doxxed. Example:

“These jurors have signed their death warrant by falsely indicting President Trump," a post on a pro-Trump forum read in response to a post including the names of jurors...

Who could have imagined that multiple juries would have to protected from the followers of a political figure -- in America? When is someone in the GQP going to get past their craven political ambitions and call this out? I've said it a thousand times: This has never been about him. This is about his enablers.

===

In other words they are going to rig the jury.

The MAGAnuts are already acting like a party itching to use violence and guns, threats and intimidation. Some of the keyboard warriors here at USMB play this very game. The judges in all these cases should protect the identities of jurors.

There should be extensive voir dire so jurors will probably be reasonably fair-minded. In Georgia & Florida there will surely be plenty of folks who voted for Trump on the jury pool. The least we can do for jurors n these cases … is keep them from receiving threats directed at them or their families.
BushDragonNshit.jpg

The MAGAnuts are already acting like a party itching to use violence and guns, threats and intimidation. Some of the keyboard warriors here at USMB play this very game. The judges in all these cases should protect the identities of jurors.

There should be extensive voir dire so jurors will probably be reasonably fair-minded. In Georgia & Florida there will surely be plenty of folks who voted for Trump on the jury pool. The least we can do for jurors n these cases … is keep them from receiving threats directed at them or their families.
No...that's y'all. You're just pretending you're frightened so you can feel justified when you hurt someone you think is a trump supporter.

No...that's y'all. You're just pretending you're frightened so you can feel justified when you hurt someone you think is a trump supporter.
Well, I can only speak for myself and all the Democrats and Independents and anti-Trump Republicans I know. None of us talk about initiating violence or would ever dream of threatening witnesses or jurors, judges, prosecutors or try to interfere or disrupt an election or the peaceful transfer of power — as Trump supporters have.

I don’t personally feel frightened by Trump supporters, though I live in Florida and even my dentist is a Trump voter — Lol!

I do fear a triumph of the Trump Party of grifters and its authoritarian leader in our next Presidential election, because I’m convinced that would be disastrous for out country. Not too happy about Biden being President either, for that matter, but that’s another issue.

The idea that anyone I know — and I know a lot of “Never Trumpers” — would actually violently threaten or attack a Trump voter or engage in any of those other actions … is frankly ridiculous.

Well, I can only speak for myself and all the Democrats and Independents and anti-Trump Republicans I know. None of us talk about initiating violence or would ever dream of threatening witnesses or jurors, judges, prosecutors or try to interfere or disrupt an election or the peaceful transfer of power — as Trump supporters have.

I don’t personally feel frightened by Trump supporters, though I live in Florida and even my dentist is a Trump voter — Lol!

I do fear a triumph of the Trump Party of grifters and its authoritarian leader in our next Presidential election, because I’m convinced that would be disastrous for out country. Not too happy about Biden being President either, for that matter, but that’s another issue.

The idea that anyone I know — and I know a lot of “Never Trumpers” — would actually violently threaten or attack a Trump voter or engage in any of those other actions … is frankly ridiculous.

Post links of Trump supporters doing that. If Trump supporters were as violent as you guys like to claim we are, you'd have been having trouble to match the violence and lawlessness that your own supporters are wreaking on blue cities and blue states. WE WORK for a living. We don't have time for such nonsense. We are also hard working law abiding citizens...not like what we see in every level of govt under democrat rule.

This is nothing but south american third world harassment of a presidential candidate cause the democrats are scared to death of him. They don't care that they are exposing themselves for the threat to this country that they are. USING THE COURT SYSTEM with expressly put in place activist leftwing corrupt judges and prosecutors with a big hate for president Trump. Why does she hate him so much that her platform for running was 'Ah'm gonna git me sum Trump'. Stupid corrupt fat cow.

Liberal judges posturing and pretending that these juries need this protection does not in any way shape or form translate to any actual threat requiring it.
Posturing?
To what end?
Even judges need good standing for their rulings.

There is zero reason to conceal the jurors’ identities. These aren’t non cases.

Thus, it is quite apparent that publicly declaring that the identities of jurors have to be kept confidential are judicial moves designed to deprive Trump of a fair trial. these claims are designed to make Trump look as dangerous as murderous mobsters.

I mean shit. Come on. It’s not like Trump is in control of the Clinton Arkancide Squad.
If only Trump could keep his mouth shut you wouldn’t have to run so much interference. :rolleyes:

Yes, the standard instant personal insults and namecalling.

I'm confident that one day you folks will evolve beyond this.
Why? Liberals taught us this behavior. You mad that this behavior is used against you? You loons showed us how far you will go with Trump, so the gloves are off. It won't be hard, all we have to do is call you the wrong pronoun. Then you will fold! Lol

Forum List

Back