Another judge moves to protect jury in Trump case

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
This is just sad to watch. Now TWO judges have issued orders to keep the identities of jurors anonymous and protected as they do their work on cases involving Donald Trump.

Now Judge Scott McAfee, a solid conservative appointed by Republican governor Brian Kemp, has issued a protective order requiring that the identities of the jurors in the Georgia case must be protected for their safety. Prosecutor Fani Willlis requested this order after more threats have been made and this comes AFTER members of her original grand jury were doxxed. Example:

“These jurors have signed their death warrant by falsely indicting President Trump," a post on a pro-Trump forum read in response to a post including the names of jurors...

Who could have imagined that multiple juries would have to protected from the followers of a political figure -- in America? When is someone in the GQP going to get past their craven political ambitions and call this out? I've said it a thousand times: This has never been about him. This is about his enablers.

===

For
This is just sad to watch. Now TWO judges have issued orders to keep the identities of jurors anonymous and protected as they do their work on cases involving Donald Trump.

Now Judge Scott McAfee, a solid conservative appointed by Republican governor Brian Kemp, has issued a protective order requiring that the identities of the jurors in the Georgia case must be protected for their safety. Prosecutor Fani Willlis requested this order after more threats have been made and this comes AFTER members of her original grand jury were doxxed. Example:

“These jurors have signed their death warrant by falsely indicting President Trump," a post on a pro-Trump forum read in response to a post including the names of jurors...

Who could have imagined that multiple juries would have to protected from the followers of a political figure -- in America? When is someone in the GQP going to get past their craven political ambitions and call this out? I've said it a thousand times: This has never been about him. This is about his enablers.

===

Mmm sounds like the politically savvy liberal Democrats are switching teams to me..😉

===

I doubt you are surprised. You post here. MAGAs are not complicated

===

Liberal judges posturing and pretending that these juries need this protection does not in any way shape or form translate to any actual threat requiring it.

Forum List

Back