Jimmy Carter's Op-Ed On Gaza War

Killing people who didn't attack you isn't self defense. It's killing people who didn't attack you.

Which is why Hamas is the bad guy. And Israel is just defending itself after they attack them.

I dont understand why this concept is so difficult for you. If people attack you, you can fight them back.

But that rule doesnt seem to apply when Israel does it. The second Israel fights back, they are evil! its so freakin ridiculous.

Which is why Hamas is the bad guy. And Israel is just defending itself after they attack them.

I dont understand why this concept is so difficult for you. If people attack you, you can fight them back.

But that rule doesnt seem to apply when Israel does it. The second Israel fights back, they are evil! its so freakin ridiculous.

Right - if people attack you, you can fight them back. That's what I mean when I said they have a right to defend themselves against those who attacked them.

I'm talking about the people who didn't attack Israel.

Right - if people attack you, you can fight them back. That's what I mean when I said they have a right to defend themselves against those who attacked them.

so, Hamas isnt the elected representive of Gaza?
your line of reasoning is faulty

Israel IS attacking those that attacked them

Hamas is the elected government of the people, When they attack, its on all of them.

If I'm following you correctly, what you're saying is tantamount to taking the pound of flesh without removing a drop of blood.

Not exactly realistic.

You're the one who keeps making statements. If you can't articulate your beliefs so they are understood, I'd say that's a failure of your ability to articulate.

Say what your positon is. Otherwise you're just boring.

Israel has the right to attack those who've attacked them. They do not have the right to attack those who have not attacked them. That is my point of view.

no, they were ELECTED

typical for a racist prick, totally ignorant of the facts

They were elected to the parliament. They took control of Gaza in a violent coup. Fatah was in control of Gaza after the elections of Hamas.\

Edit to add:

Third round of fighting: Hamas' Gaza takeover campaign

Main article: Battle of Gaza (2007)

In early June, 2007, in the middle of Israeli attacks in the Gaza strip made in response to continuing Qassam rocket bombardment of Sderot (as part of the 2007 Israel-Gaza conflict), gunfire and rocket propelled grenades could be heard from the streets of Gaza City. In half a year, more than 150 Palestinians have been killed in fighting, sparking the fear a civil war could erupt in the Palestinian Authorities, and especially in Gaza.

The fighting began on June 10; on June 11 four Palestinians were killed as Hamas declared their rule of northern city of Beit Hanoun.[15] On June 12 Hamas fighters surrounded the headquarters of Fatah in Gaza, where 500 Fatah fighters were holed up. The Hamas militants attacked the building and, after several hours of intense fighting, took control of the headquarters. In addition, several other Fatah positions were overrun throughout the Gaza strip. Fighting was reported to have taken place in at least two hospitals. By the end of the day the towns of Beit Lahiya and Jabaliya were under Hamas control.

On June 13, Hamas took control of the north of Gaza strip (north of Gaza City), declaring it a "closed military area" and demanding that everyone, including the Fatah military forces, hand over their weapons by 4 P.M. (GMT) Friday, the 15th. Hamas also launched attacks on the south of Gaza Strip.[16] An explosion wrecked the Khan Younis headquarters of the Fatah-linked Preventive Security force, killing 13 people. By the end of the fourth day of fighting Khan Younis, Rafah and most of Gaza City were under Hamas control. On June 14 Hamas overran the last two Fatah outposts in Gaza City finally taking full control of the city,[17] and establishing a separate government.

Throughout the four days of fighting Hamas had taken control of the main north-south road and the coastal road.[15] The Israeli government closed all check-points on borders of Gaza in response to the violence. During the four days of intense fighting at least 116 people were killed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palest..._of_fighting:_Hamas.27_Gaza_takeover_campaign

Final edit: I'm not racist.

Last edited:
Israel has the right to attack those who've attacked them. They do not have the right to attack those who have not attacked them. That is my point of view.
and they are attacking those that attacked them
but those that attacked them lack honor and put women and children in harms way so they can use them as cannon foder for morons like you

Forum List

Back