Jimmy Carter's Op-Ed On Gaza War

and you are a fucking liar too
so why should i bother attempting to prove a damn thing for you
that WAS the school in that video
you are a fucking liar to deny it

no, that school clearly looks like the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower - I found the proof and posted it for you to see.

all bluster and no substance.

My intellect or lack there of has nothing to do with the level of proof those photos provide.
they dont provide ANY proof
and they are NOT the school
thats why you are a fucking moron

HAMAS represented the GAZA in the government before it illegally took over full control. they were the de facto government and you know that, What they did was what the people who voted for them wanted. Where were the protests against HAMAS in the GAZA?

Hamas Wins Local Palestinian Elections in Gaza

Jerusalem
28 January 2005

Initial results show the militant group Hamas has won an overwhelming victory in Palestinian local elections held Thursday in the Gaza Strip, winning nearly two-thirds of the local council seats in 10 districts. The results reflect the widespread support Hamas has in Gaza, and are also seen as a potential turning point for the Islamic group.

Hamas Spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri called it a victory for the Palestinian people. Thousands of supporters took to the streets in Gaza on Friday, waving green Hamas flags, and hailing the election outcome.

Hamas was expected to do well, since it has broad popular support in Gaza. But Palestinian political pollster Professor Nader Sa'id of Birzeit University says the outcome also reflects a strong protest vote against the mainstream Fatah faction of President Mahmoud Abbas.

"At the same time, it's a protest against the political situation, where nothing on the ground is actually changing," he said. "All of that with the economic situation, where you have about 80 percent poverty rate - so you are expecting that people will vote against the status quo."

Many Palestinians see in Hamas an alternative to the often corruption-riddled political establishment. While Israel and the United States have labeled it a terrorist organization, many Palestinians also rely on Hamas for its welfare programs, schools and clinics.

Until recently, the radical Islamic group refused to take part in the political process. But Professor Sa'id says that has now changed.

"Hamas has accepted to be part of the political system - to play within the rules of the game," he said.

Professor Sa'id says the move is significant, since Hamas can no longer play the role of outsider, and will, instead, have to answer to an electorate. That, he says, could make the group more politically moderate.

But, he warns, Hamas will no doubt flex its muscle, in particular in pushing a more conservative social agenda.

"It will be a very tough battle from now on, in terms of legislation, in terms of getting a more progressive agenda on the ground," he said.

President Abbas has been wooing Hamas and other armed groups away from violence and into the political fold, and has gotten their tacit agreement to halt attacks against Israelis. Israel, in turn, announced Friday its military would scale back operations in the West Bank and halt activities in Gaza, where Palestinian security forces are now deployed.

The next real test of strength for Hamas will come in broader local elections scheduled in 100 communities in the West Bank and Gaza in April, and then in the parliamentary elections to be held in July.

Hamas was not elected as the government of Gaza. They took over Gaza via violent coup from Fatah.

Last edited:
They were elected to the parliament. They took control of Gaza in a violent coup. Fatah was in control of Gaza after the elections of Hamas.

Edit to add:

Fatah–Hamas conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Final edit: I'm not racist.

I don't think you are a racist and I can see where others think you make racist statements.

now, on my Birthday...

On June 13, Hamas took control of the north of Gaza strip (north of Gaza City), declaring it a "closed military area" and demanding that everyone, including the Fatah military forces, hand over their weapons by 4 P.M. (GMT) Friday, the 15th.

..bya few days later they had taken m-i-l-i-t-a-r-y control of the whole of GAZA. M-I-L-I-T-A-R-Y C-O-N-T-R-O-L.

Hamas also launched attacks on the south of Gaza Strip.[16] An explosion wrecked the Khan Younis headquarters of the Fatah-linked Preventive Security force, killing 13 people. By the end of the fourth day of fighting Khan Younis, Rafah and most of Gaza City were under Hamas control. On June 14 Hamas overran the last two Fatah outposts in Gaza City finally taking full control of the city,[17] and establishing a separate government.

HAMAS, was the civil representative of the people of GAZA within the government before the m-i-l-i-t-a-r-y coup. So HAMAS is responsible for all the military decisions and the people who support HAMAS are responsible.

The military wing of HAMAS is a terrorist organization. The people of the GAZA support a terrorist organization.
Palestinian Terrorism Should Not Be Rewarded

One of the foremost principles of international law is ex inuria ius non oritur - one may not profit from one's lawbreaking.

I played this game with him last night. He has tripped himself up and will soon fall flat on his own argument.

All he has to do (he is a he?) is stick to his guns (pun intended) and the fallacy of his moral (faux?) stance will be evident. If he is the real deal (what he poses as) he will see and agree when confronted with things.

the "moron" is thick on this one

:eusa_whistle:

I don't think you are a racist and I can see where others think you make racist statements.

now, on my Birthday...

..bya few days later they had taken m-i-l-i-t-a-r-y control of the whole of GAZA. M-I-L-I-T-A-R-Y C-O-N-T-R-O-L.

HAMAS, was the civil representative of the people of GAZA within the government before the m-i-l-i-t-a-r-y coup. So HAMAS is responsible for all the military decisions and the people who support HAMAS are responsible.

The military wing of HAMAS is a terrorist organization. The people of the GAZA support a terrorist organization.

If they took military control via coup, why are the citizens responsible for their military actions - missile attacks?

Thanks for saying I'm not a racist, I appreciate it.

Is Israel targeting civilians?

Is Israel attacking civilians?

Lets ask the civilians who are in the crosshairs?

Oh yeah we cant talk to them because the current government of Israel wont let anyone in to talk to them or help them and they are all dirty Palis anyway huh?

Lets ask the civilians who are in the crosshairs?

Oh yeah we cant talk to them because the current government of Israel wont let anyone in to talk to them or help them and they are all dirty Palis anyway huh?
the civilians wouldnt be in the crosshairs had Hamas not PUT them there

you would have a bit of credibility if you would place the blame on Hamas

Forum List

Back