Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Lol you poor inbred polack. Humanity did not achieve so much by being scared little bitches like your sorry ass :itsok:

Anyone who supports the demise of their own culture, is a complete Worthless, Inferior, and Thoughtless being, much lke yourself.
Lol a potato sucking pollack dares say this to me. Tell me pollack, which country is the lone world superpower, the one that said give me your tired your poor and your hungry, or the dirty stinking shithole you call a homeland?

Jews are going extinct in America, over time, absolutely.

Yet, you keep Chimping out all irrationally & off topic....

P.S.
The U.S.A in population size, is nearly 9X bigger than that of Poland, and over 2X bigger than Russia, the 2nd biggest European origin power.

As usual, Liberals don't quite grasp proportions, or well much of anything other than Chimp fits.

According to the 1900 Census, there were 1.5 million Jews in America around the turn of the last century.

There are 5.4 million American Jews today.

Strangest disappearing act EVAH.

US Jewish Population Steadily Declining: Pew Poll
What’s a Christian?
A girl flashing her cleavage and camel toe?
What’s a Muslim?
1/3 want Jihad.
You are really one fucked up dude.

Anyone who supports the demise of their own culture, is a complete Worthless, Inferior, and Thoughtless being, much lke yourself.
Lol a potato sucking pollack dares say this to me. Tell me pollack, which country is the lone world superpower, the one that said give me your tired your poor and your hungry, or the dirty stinking shithole you call a homeland?

P.S.
The U.S.A in population size, is nearly 9X bigger than that of Poland, and over 2X bigger than Russia, the 2nd biggest European origin power.

As usual, Liberals don't quite grasp proportions, or well much of anything other than Chimp fits.

According to the 1900 Census, there were 1.5 million Jews in America around the turn of the last century.

Largest birth rate from Orthodox.
Israel population just hit 9 million.
Who do you think will be running Israel in 5 years?

A country that actually IS being run by Jews... the dream finally comes true.

P.S.

I can’t wait until Ayelet Shakes becomes PM and turns Gaza, the WB and Syria into parking lots.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

Here is your answer:
A promise was made between God, and His friend, Abraham. And God keeps His promises even if we don't.

God's covenant with Abraham was a generational pact and is much like us promising to take care of a friend's children, as God Parents should something happen to the friend.
It has nothing to do with dialect.
There ya go...

It has nothing to do with the dialect?

Jews & Christians share the same root.

How do you know that this root is ONLY Chosen for Jews who reject Jesus?????????????

If Jesus is the savior, and that's the true faith, then obviously, then Christians are direct descendants of the Chosen People, regardless of dialect, no??????

No. Gentile believers are grafted in:

And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in. So now you also receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in the rich nourishment from the root of God’s special olive tree

Gentiles are not direct descendants, we were adopted.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

Jealous?

About 60 - 80% of people in Eastern Europe & Southern Europe think Jews have too much power in the Global Market.
Holy crap, that's the same number of people in Eastern Europe and Southern Europe that refuse to take any responsibility for their personal failures! What are the odds?!

Because we tend to think of the Nation / Culture , and don't want dumb Jews pushing Liberalism down our throats, like the worthless CUCK Brits do in America.
Lol you poor inbred polack. Humanity did not achieve so much by being scared little bitches like your sorry ass :itsok:

And yet, they rule the world, at least in certain minds. It's almost as if there's a supernatural force that's blessing and protecting them.

Here is your answer:
A promise was made between God, and His friend, Abraham. And God keeps His promises even if we don't.

God's covenant with Abraham was a generational pact and is much like us promising to take care of a friend's children, as God Parents should something happen to the friend.
It has nothing to do with dialect.
There ya go...

It has nothing to do with the dialect?

Jews & Christians share the same root.

How do you know that this root is ONLY Chosen for Jews who reject Jesus?????????????

If Jesus is the savior, and that's the true faith, then obviously, then Christians are direct descendants of the Chosen People, regardless of dialect, no??????

No. Gentile believers are grafted in:

And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in. So now you also receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in the rich nourishment from the root of God’s special olive tree

Gentiles are not direct descendants, we were adopted.

Who's to say Jews are anymore directly descendant from Abraham, than Palestinian Christians, or Palestinian Muslims????????

P.S.

I can’t wait until Ayelet Shakes becomes PM and turns Gaza, the WB and Syria into parking lots.

Evil thugs, I think that about sums up you & your Zionist people.

Because we tend to think of the Nation / Culture , and don't want dumb Jews pushing Liberalism down our throats, like the worthless CUCK Brits do in America.

P.S.

Our GDP is higher than all the EU countries combined with their population far exceeding ours. It's dragged down by you filthy cabbage diddlers.

Can't seem to discuss the topic on hand of Jews being, or not being God's Chosen people?
Or
Other related Jew subjects?

Off topic drivels, You Liberal Sub-Human savages, sure have trouble staying on topic, without off topic flames.

The U.S.A is across the board inferior to Poland.

I made such a thread, the U.S.A's advantage is ONLY monetarily on Paper.

American dream no more?

About 60 - 80% of people in Eastern Europe & Southern Europe think Jews have too much power in the Global Market.
Holy crap, that's the same number of people in Eastern Europe and Southern Europe that refuse to take any responsibility for their personal failures! What are the odds?!

And yet, they rule the world, at least in certain minds. It's almost as if there's a supernatural force that's blessing and protecting them.

Because they were surely protected from the Holocaust. (Rolls eyes)

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.
It’s obvious...we kick your ass whenever you’re not murdering us.

So, kicking our Ass, means kicking Arab Ass?????????
I didn't know we're Arabs?
LOL!!!

You think Israel's Jews battling Arabs are tough, try battling Russia & Germany, like Poland had.
Kicking ass in all realms of life and society.

We just wish you & your Jews would stop f*cking up society.

Who is “we”? You and your multiple personalities? You mean YOU

There's a lot more people out there who think like me.

Just America's Hicks aren't one of them.

Jews may own a disproportionate amount of wealth, but they don't own the whole country.
The reason why Jews have so much power in the U.S.A, is because those British Bible Belt nut-jobs worship you guys.

No it is because we are the Chosen People. Poles are chosen to be the butlers and maids for Russia.

What is funny, a jew saying he is chosen along with all his people. LOL. Begs the quest, What is a Jew??

Your superior both mentally and physically. Next.

Contrary to most on this board, I have respect for a lot of Jews, to begin with RBG. Then again the ones I have respect for are probably not the same ones you do.

Bullshit. You are an anti Semite who wants every Jew obliterated.

Show me where I ever said such a thing?

Answer my question and I will answer yours.

There's some anti-Jewish texts in the Bible, and yet Jews can't seem to fess up to anti-Christian texts in the Talmud.

I can answer a simple questions. You are unable to.

Yet, you can't explain the Talmud???????

Whether I have a Job or not has nothing to do with the OP.

You Jews on this forum, tend to get so personal, desperate, and obsessive.

Dude, it takes several lessons to understand a single page in the Babylonian Talmud and knowledge of 2 languages. You would drown in legal terms to understand a single sentence.

It's for smart people...move on.

You said it, that is why the Haredi Jewish men can work in NY and Israel , they need to study the Talmud 24 -7 so their wife's can work. On welfare, and they are the baby boom capital of the US.

Only if "His Torah is his art", contrary to popular belief and media stigma, Jews who study the Torah on a regular basis are not limited to the Haredi community. Most of Jews who study Torah work very hard, especially in Israel.

Orthodoxy is neither limited to the Haredi community in any conventional sense. Most of Jews who are orthodox and not Haredi - work. Most of religious Jews I see in Israel work and serve in the military, those who choose to study 24-7 do it knowingly that they'll eat bread with jam and sleep on "the ground" with welfare barely covering minimal needs. And finally many Haredi Jews work in some way or another, You can always find work in the religious community if You only ask.

I've moved to a religious neighborhood recently, about 8,000 people, only a seventh are above the age 65, about a third below the age of 18. About 250 people have this govt stipend of "His Torah is his art" where they study in schools built on the charity of the community itself. The rest are studying in religious schools that combine Torah study and actually produce among the the top of young and looked after Israeli engineers. Girls go to study in the college for education and receive degrees.
Just recently there was this craze about the exams for Ambulance volunteering, many kids spent hundreds of hours for several months just to get the opportunity to participate in exams that would allow or disqualify them from volunteering after school.

I'm not sure there's a modern, and serious technological industry where Haredi Jews didn't excel.

Last edited:
Tsk Tsk Tsk...you said "every second" and you said "many". I asked you to name one and you cannot. You have zero credibility.

Well, technically I don't post Jew hating facts, or tid-bits every second, either.

So you have other hobbies? :)

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.

I did tell you why. We are 16mil? We own most of the wealth, have most of the power and control inferior beings such as you. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain it? Israel is tiny and holds off the Islamist hoards fairly easily. Why? Because we are the chosen people. Did you never watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Jews own most of the wealth??
Source for this??

So, God is on your side over Israel.
That's what Nazis thought over Nazi Germany when they kept winning, until they fell.

P.S
Poland won a lot more battles when outnumbered than Israel.

Maybe because Poles are the Chosen people????????

It makes every bit as much sense as Jews being such.

Dude you're not Polish. You live in New York.

Jews may own a disproportionate amount of wealth, but they don't own the whole country.
The reason why Jews have so much power in the U.S.A, is because those British Bible Belt nut-jobs worship you guys.

No it is because we are the Chosen People. Poles are chosen to be the butlers and maids for Russia.

What is funny, a jew saying he is chosen along with all his people. LOL. Begs the quest, What is a Jew??

Your superior both mentally and physically. Next.

Contrary to most on this board, I have respect for a lot of Jews, to begin with RBG. Then again the ones I have respect for are probably not the same ones you do.

Bullshit. You are an anti Semite who wants every Jew obliterated.

I love it when you call me an anti Semite, guess what , you are one too!! Now here is a jew that doesn't know the meaning of Semitic. Let me inform you, its my pleasure.
Se·mit·ic
/səˈmidik/
adjective
adjective: Semitic
  1. 1.
    relating to or denoting a family of languages that includes Hebrew, Arabic, and Aramaic and certain ancient languages such as Phoenician and Akkadian, constituting the main subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic family.
  2. 2.
    relating to the peoples who speak the Semitic languages, especially Hebrew and Arabic.

Last edited:
There's some anti-Jewish texts in the Bible, and yet Jews can't seem to fess up to anti-Christian texts in the Talmud.

I can answer a simple questions. You are unable to.

Yet, you can't explain the Talmud???????

Whether I have a Job or not has nothing to do with the OP.

You Jews on this forum, tend to get so personal, desperate, and obsessive.

Dude, it takes several lessons to understand a single page in the Babylonian Talmud and knowledge of 2 languages. You would drown in legal terms to understand a single sentence.

It's for smart people...move on.

You said it, that is why the Haredi Jewish men can work in NY and Israel , they need to study the Talmud 24 -7 so their wife's can work. On welfare, and they are the baby boom capital of the US.

Only if "His Torah is his art", contrary to popular belief and media stigma, Jews who study the Torah on a regular basis are not limited to the Haredi community. Most of Jews who study Torah work very hard, especially in Israel.

Orthodoxy is neither limited to the Haredi community in any conventional sense. Most of Jews who are orthodox and not Haredi - work. Most of religious Jews I see in Israel work and serve in the military, those who choose to study 24-7 do it knowingly that they'll eat bread with jam and sleep on "the ground" with welfare barely covering minimal needs. And finally many Haredi Jews work in some way or another, You can always find work in the religious community if You only ask.

I've moved to a religious neighborhood recently, about 8,000 people, only a seventh are above the age 65, about a third below the age of 18. About 250 people have this govt stipend of "His Torah is his art" where they study in schools built on the charity of the community itself. The rest are studying in religious schools that combine Torah study and actually produce among the the top of young and looked after Israeli engineers. Girls go to study in the college for education and receive degrees.
Just recently there was this craze about the exams for Ambulance volunteering, many kids spent hundreds of hours for several months just to get the opportunity to participate in exams that would allow or disqualify them from volunteering after school.

I'm not sure there's a modern, and serious technological industry where Haredi Jews didn't excel.

AT 3AM, a thousand young men are all poring over the same page in the Babylonian Talmud tractate of Kiddushin, which deals with definitions of matrimony in ancient rabbinical law. Dressed identically in white button-down shirts and dark ties, the students of Hebron Yeshiva, founded in Lithuania in 1877 and now situated in northern Jerusalem, are observing a millennia-old tradition of learning through the night on Shavuot, which marks the day when Moses received the Torah on Mount Sinai.

This is only slightly exceptional. Any day of the week, save for short holidays, the study-halls at any of the elite yeshivas (Torah academies) in Israel are liable to be packed with students spending as much as 18 hours a day analyzing Talmudic texts. Once married, most students will graduate to kollels, smaller institutes where they live off a meagre stipend, government benefits and perhaps their wives’ modest salaries.

Eat, pray, don’t work

and

Haredi poverty: The same threat in both New York and Israel

--------------------------------------
Sure they excel in the Talmud. The women are uneducated. Now you have the Kushners who are said to be Orthodox, and look how much money they have, both have rich daddies, and the one probably has a daddy ready to go behind bars like the other did, unless the Dem Potus pardons him.

The world gave them back their own homeland, fulfilling prophecy. In every country they've gone, they succeed and cause jealousy and resentment.

Notice that even after the Holocaust, your ilk is STILL complaining about them, STILL insisting they virtually rule and control the world. It's envy at its ugliest.

The world gave them back their own homeland, fulfilling prophecy. In every country they've gone, they succeed and cause jealousy and resentment.

Notice that even after the Holocaust, your ilk is STILL complaining about them, STILL insisting they virtually rule and control the world. It's envy at its ugliest.

Whose prophecy??

Because God said they're his chosen people. Roman Emporer Constantine didn't change anything in the books; So yeah, I'm rolling with that.

You didn't get that condo you wanted in South Beach, huh?

Forum List

Back