American dream no more?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
It seems even Poland has in many ways a better dream now-a-days.

I wasn't surprised that Poland had less crime than the U.S.A with the U.S.A having 68% more crime than Poland.

Poland vs United States: Crime Facts and Stats

What did surprise me is that Poland apparently actually had money which went further than in the U.S.A, as in the cost of living in Poland is quite further cheaper than the income is vs the U.S.A

While the U.S.A had 70% more income than Poland, the cost of living was between 74 - 145% cheaper than the U.S.A.

Cost Of Living Comparison Between Poland And United States

This doesn't even begin to speak of the fact that in Poland there isn't so many Balkanized conflicts, as in the U.S.A you might get attacked for being White in a Black neighborhood, and of course vice versa.

Terrorism is much lower in Poland than the U.S.A too.

Global-Terrorism-Index-Map.jpg

Then murder rates are lower in Poland too.

Homicide+Rates+v2.PNG

Rape index lower in Poland as well.

weightedinternationalrape2011.jpg

Divorce lower in Poland.

map-divorce-rates-around-the-world.jpg

Drug abuse map.

number-people-treated-drug-abuse.jpg

I wasn't surprised that Poland had less crime than the U.S.A with the U.S.A having 68% more crime than Poland.

What did surprise me is that Poland apparently actually had money which went further than in the U.S.A, as in the cost of living in Poland is quite further cheaper than the income is vs the U.S.A

While the U.S.A had 70% more income than Poland, the cost of living was between 74 - 145% cheaper than the U.S.A.

This doesn't even begin to speak of the fact that in Poland there isn't so many Balkanized conflicts, as in the U.S.A you might get attacked for being White in a Black neighborhood, and of course vice versa.

Homicide+Rates+v2.PNG

Divorce lower in Poland.

Drug abuse map.

Move to that shithole then.

• Banned

Homicide+Rates+v2.PNG

Divorce lower in Poland.

Drug abuse map.

The horror.

Old-Market-Square-Poznan-01c.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Homicide+Rates+v2.PNG

Divorce lower in Poland.

Drug abuse map.

The horror.

Hurry and go

• Banned
Pretty simple reason why... because Poland has refused to take in all the muslim trash like the rest of the E.U. did...

'No refugee from the Middle East can enter Poland,' says PM

Sure, but the U.S.A is actually the main topic on hand.

But, yes in Germany they also seems to have money that doesn't go quite as far as Poland now-a-days.

Cost Of Living Comparison Between Germany And Poland
Germany is spending all their money on muslim welfare and fighting the crime that came with them, not to mention their tourism has dropped off dramatically.

• Banned
Pretty simple reason why... because Poland has refused to take in all the muslim trash like the rest of the E.U. did...

But, yes in Germany they also seems to have money that doesn't go quite as far as Poland now-a-days.

Germany is spending all their money on muslim welfare and fighting the crime that came with them, not to mention their tourism has dropped off dramatically.

Sure, but Muslims aren't the only group with crime problems, Blacks, and Hispanics also have similar issues.

Homicide+Rates+v2.PNG

Divorce lower in Poland.

Drug abuse map.

The horror.

Hurry and go

You'd be so rude to Mexicans in a prejudiced tone, or rather you'd say "On no Mexicans deserve to be American, no matter how anti-American they maybe"??????

Sure, but Muslims aren't the only group with crime problems, Blacks, and Hispanics also have similar issues.
Sure, but Europe's real problems didn't start until that ass clown Merkel opened the flood gates to millions of muslim refugees.

Poland has been smart enough to see this and actually take a stand against it.

Sure, but Europe's real problems didn't start until that ass clown Merkel opened the flood gates to millions of muslim refugees.

Poland has been smart enough to see this and actually take a stand against it.

Merkel's a monstrosity, but so have been U.S.A presidents largely between Reagan, and Trump who let in 10's of millions of Hispanics..

Poland wasn't stuck with Obama and Bush for 16 fucking years.....those two damn assholes should have to pay retribution to America for fucking up so badly....but we are paying them....upside down...

BIG DEAL . Looks like another LIST of things that i and most Americans could not care less about Sob .

While the U.S.A had 70% more income than Poland, the cost of living was between 74 - 145% cheaper than the U.S.A.]

So why are Polish wants to migrate to US?

There is no way you can compare US vs Poland in all levels of categories. US is the most diverse, cultures, western traditions, larger populations, economy, size, etc etc etc than most of the countries in this world.

well , i don't think that 'tartars' are ALL muslim but they may be and i think that 'hindus' are 'hindu' religion . And last , i think that 'tartars' is really 'tatars' Charwin .

Last edited:

While the U.S.A had 70% more income than Poland, the cost of living was between 74 - 145% cheaper than the U.S.A.]

So why are Polish wants to migrate to US?

There is no way you can compare US vs Poland in all levels of categories. US is the most diverse, cultures, western traditions, larger populations, economy, size, etc etc etc than most of the countries in this world.

It's a bit puzzling why Polish would migrated to the U.S.A anymore.

That's probably why it's diminished significantly.

Probably just some who heard about the American dream back when, and couldn't afford to leave till now did so.

But, I'm not so sure they'd be particularly happy here.

USA is still the best that there is , strongest and best with probably the best standard of living for the regular on the street person 'Sob' and Charwin .

Forum List

Back