The Talmud an evil book, or not?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
I'm willing to let Jews here on this very forum, tell us what the Talmud really is about.

The things stated about it below in the Talmud Unmasked, are pretty disturbing to say the very least.

The Talmud Unmasked - Wikipedia

Yet, if it were so easy to refute the Talmud Unmasked, why didn't Wikipedia explain piece by piece what is the fact, rather than not doing such?

• Banned
We Know for a fact that you are an Evil Anti-Semite.

No point going any further with this.

So, now computing facts, and asking questions about things Jewish, which don't make them look good, is being anti-Semitic?

If so, then I'm not alone, about 99% of this forum is prejudiced, just look at your own Islamophobic remarks.

Last edited:

So, now computing facts, and asking questions about things Jewish, which don't make them look good, is being anti-Semitic?

If so, then I'm not alone, about 99% of this forum is prejudiced, just look at your own Islamophobic remarks.
No your history of comments shows that you are a racist pig.

Islam is not a religion, and there is no such thing as Islamophobia.
Who in America is afraid of Islam?
We regularly whip allah's ass on the battlefield.
No one is afraid of Islam except for the poor people under Tyrannical Islamic Rule forced to be Islamic or lose their heads.

Islam is a political paradigm mixed in with toxic false religion. It is nothing more than Nazism with a fanatical religious flavor. It's Nazism Fornicating with Satanism and Producing The Bastard Child called Islam.

Last edited:
I'm willing to let Jews here on this very forum, tell us what the Talmud really is about.

The things stated about it below in the Talmud Unmasked, are pretty disturbing to say the very least.

Yet, if it were so easy to refute the Talmud Unmasked, why didn't Wikipedia explain piece by piece what is the fact, rather than not doing such?

wikki is created by the public-----anyone can write a piece for wikki----your
idiot citation is SIMPLY a discussion of a piece of shit written by a Christian
clergyman who was a lying anti semite like you. -----to wit---something
like Goebbels Jesus is not mentioned in the Talmud nor are there instructions to kill and steal etc. The really disappointing news is that
polish grandmas have been lying for centuries-----it ALSO does not
include the magical recipe for transforming shit into gold (damn-----I
searched and searched)

parroting lies and libels is being an anti-Semite. ---you got something
that anyone said which is "ISLAMOPHOBIC" ? Keep in mind-----
THE TRUTH is an absolute defense against a charge of libel

Outstanding. You're "Willing to let" Jews do something. Such a gracious soul. <\sarcasm>

Let me guess. They'll tell you, and you'll immediately turn around and pretend you know more about it than they do.

Open any Artscroll Tractate, available on Amazon, and get back to us.
It’s not like it isn’t available in easy to read English.

Forum List

Back