Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

I did tell you why. We are 16mil? We own most of the wealth, have most of the power and control inferior beings such as you. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain it? Israel is tiny and holds off the Islamist hoards fairly easily. Why? Because we are the chosen people. Did you never watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Jews own most of the wealth??
Source for this??

So, God is on your side over Israel.
That's what Nazis thought over Nazi Germany when they kept winning, until they fell.

P.S
Poland won a lot more battles when outnumbered than Israel.

Maybe because Poles are the Chosen people????????

It makes every bit as much sense as Jews being such.
Source?
You post it all the time, you moron.

Jews may own a disproportionate amount of wealth, but they don't own the whole country.
The reason why Jews have so much power in the U.S.A, is because those British Bible Belt nut-jobs worship you guys.

No it is because we are the Chosen People. Poles are chosen to be the butlers and maids for Russia.

What is funny, a jew saying he is chosen along with all his people. LOL. Begs the quest, What is a Jew??
Anyone but you.

You said it, that is why the Haredi Jewish men can work in NY and Israel , they need to study the Talmud 24 -7 so their wife's can work. On welfare, and they are the baby boom capital of the US.

Isn't Inndependent an Orthodox Jew?
I wonder what he thinks of the Talmud?
He's sometimes said nasty things about Jesus, like he apparently spit at his Rabbi, (Or something similar)
The Talmud is almost as infinite as God.
And Jesus wasn’t the Son of God (shitting in His diaper).
God is not physical.

So, you're admitting to the Talmud hating Jesus & Christians?
We hate the authors of the fictional piece called the NT and the Roman Empire for murdering 10s of millions of people in the name of Yeshu.

So, you hate Christans?
You finally admit it, right???????

I can't defend everything Christians have done, but keep in mind much of these "Ills" are by Western Europeans.
There's a reason, why I don't care for Western Europeans much, either.
Your reading comprehension is Shit4Brains.

Jews own most of the wealth??
Source for this??

So, God is on your side over Israel.
That's what Nazis thought over Nazi Germany when they kept winning, until they fell.

P.S
Poland won a lot more battles when outnumbered than Israel.

Maybe because Poles are the Chosen people????????

It makes every bit as much sense as Jews being such.
Source?

Jews may own a disproportionate amount of wealth, but they don't own the whole country.
The reason why Jews have so much power in the U.S.A, is because those British Bible Belt nut-jobs worship you guys.

No it is because we are the Chosen People. Poles are chosen to be the butlers and maids for Russia.

What is funny, a jew saying he is chosen along with all his people. LOL. Begs the quest, What is a Jew??

Your superior both mentally and physically. Next.

Contrary to most on this board, I have respect for a lot of Jews, to begin with RBG. Then again the ones I have respect for are probably not the same ones you do.

Tsk Tsk Tsk...you said "every second" and you said "many". I asked you to name one and you cannot. You have zero credibility.

Well, technically I don't post Jew hating facts, or tid-bits every second, either.

So you have other hobbies? :)

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.
It’s obvious...we kick your ass whenever you’re not murdering us.

So, kicking our Ass, means kicking Arab Ass?????????
I didn't know we're Arabs?
LOL!!!

You think Israel's Jews battling Arabs are tough, try battling Russia & Germany, like Poland had.
Kicking ass in all realms of life and society.

Judaism is a dying religion. It’s nearing the end of its life cycle, as Islam and Christianity eventually will. I wonder what will replace them, if anything.

They're in fact more vulnerable of extinction than all other major faiths.

Yet, a lot of them in America, embrace Liberalism, and miscegenation to their own demise.
You should read your Torah...God wants it that way exactly because He doesn’t want us thinking we’re successful due to our numbers.
You’re quite not the Biblical maven.

Source?

Your superior both mentally and physically. Next.

Contrary to most on this board, I have respect for a lot of Jews, to begin with RBG. Then again the ones I have respect for are probably not the same ones you do.
You respect Jews who don’t want to be Jewish.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

The most persecuted minority in world history excels wherever they go and run the entire world. Hey, it's almost like there's a supernatural power blessing them or something.

Materialism tends to be warned of in most religions, rather than promoted.

Guess who's the most Materialistic peoples????????????
Can you guess????????

Eastern Europeans?

Perhaps the more Mediterranean elements of Eastern Europe, tend to be more Showy & Materialistic, like Jews & Albanians
Not a heck of other Eastern Europeans I've met have been Materialistic.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

The most persecuted minority in world history excels wherever they go and run the entire world. Hey, it's almost like there's a supernatural power blessing them or something.

Can you guess????????

Eastern Europeans?

Perhaps the more Mediterranean elements of Eastern Europe, tend to be more Showy & Materialistic, like Jews & Albanians
In other words, more successful than a failure such as yourself.

Can you guess????????

Eastern Europeans?

See, Jews are mega-Materialists, you're obsessed with your Materialisms, Flashiness, and looking good, even if it means f*cking people over like Bernie Madoff.

Can you guess????????

Eastern Europeans?

See, Jews are mega-Materialists, you're obsessed with your Materialisms, Flashiness, and looking good, even if it means f*cking people over like Bernie Madoff.
Bullshit.
Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have caused more economic damage than an 100 Jews combined.

Well, technically I don't post Jew hating facts, or tid-bits every second, either.

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.

LOL!!!

You think Israel's Jews battling Arabs are tough, try battling Russia & Germany, like Poland had.

We just wish you & your Jews would stop f*cking up society.

Can you guess????????

Eastern Europeans?

And stop masturbating while you’re typing Jew Hate bullshit.

LOL!!!

You have 1 minute to provide the first names of 10 people you know who feel this way; parents names not allowed.

Judaism is a dying religion. It’s nearing the end of its life cycle, as Islam and Christianity eventually will. I wonder what will replace them, if anything.

Yet, a lot of them in America, embrace Liberalism, and miscegenation to their own demise.
Lol you stupid ass polack how do you think Islam and Christianity spread? Meanwhile the Jews throughout history for various reasons kept to breeding among themselves and mistrusted outsiders as you so desperately want, and look where they are now. You dumbass polish idiot.

LOL!!!

You have 1 minute to provide the first names of 10 people you know who feel this way; parents names not allowed.

About 60 - 80% of people in Eastern Europe & Southern Europe think Jews have too much power in the Global Market.

This is a normal view, in the more sensible parts of the World.

The U.S.A isn't particularly sensible, especially not considering Zionism & Jews.

About 60 - 80% of people in Eastern Europe & Southern Europe think Jews have too much power in the Global Market.
Holy crap, that's the same number of people in Eastern Europe and Southern Europe that refuse to take any responsibility for their personal failures! What are the odds?!

LOL!!!

The U.S.A isn't particularly sensible, especially not considering Zionism & Jews.
No names.
You know why?
You have zero friends.
You’re a loser.
Now everybody knows.

Lol you stupid ass polack how do you think Islam and Christianity spread? Meanwhile the Jews throughout history for various reasons kept to breeding among themselves and mistrusted outsiders as you so desperately want, and look where they are now. You dumbass polish idiot.

Uh, just under 60% of American Jews marry outside of their faith.

A pattern which has increased since the beginning of the 20th century.

Now, if this pattern keeps up, American Jews will be gone by the very Liberalism they tend to tout of.

Nothing Idiotic about that.

What's idiotic is YOU.

Uh, just under 60% of American Jews marry outside of their faith.

A pattern which has increased since the beginning of the 20th century.

Now, if this pattern keeps up, American Jews will be gone by the very Liberalism they tend to tout of.

Nothing Idiotic about that.

What's idiotic is YOU.
Time Magazine had a story in 1984 that Jews would be extinct by 2002.
Once again, you’re ignoring God’s statement.
You’re an atheist.

LOL!!!

No names.
You know why?
You have zero friends.
You’re a loser.
Now everybody knows.

You're completely obnoxious, and idiotic.

Why would me mentioning Names, somehow be more Honest, and, or Reliable than actual Polls?

Forum List

Back