Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

Because the children of Israel CHOSE Hashem, chose His Torah.

"And he took the Book of the Covenant and read it within the hearing of the people, and they said, "All that the Lord spoke we will do and we will hear." - Shemot 24:7

• Banned
Another Jew dedication thread from Sobie. Do you not have a job?

So, you don't even dispute the Talmud?
Nice to know.
Most Jews say but, but, but.

Answer my question and I will answer yours.

There's some anti-Jewish texts in the Bible, and yet Jews can't seem to fess up to anti-Christian texts in the Talmud.

I can answer a simple questions. You are unable to.

Nice to know.

There's some anti-Jewish texts in the Bible, and yet Jews can't seem to fess up to anti-Christian texts in the Talmud.

Yet, you can't explain the Talmud???????

Whether I have a Job or not has nothing to do with the OP.

You Jews on this forum, tend to get so personal, desperate, and obsessive.

I abandoned a religious perceptual reality long ago.

Nice to know.

You're just avoiding answering a simple question. The Talmud is beyond your understanding as you are an unemployed simpleton who takes from society but does not contribute to it? No? Am I incorrect?

Judaism is a dying religion. It’s nearing the end of its life cycle, as Islam and Christianity eventually will. I wonder what will replace them, if anything.

Nice to know.

You're just avoiding answering a simple question. The Talmud is beyond your understanding as you are an unemployed simpleton who takes from society but does not contribute to it? No? Am I incorrect?

Yet, here you are, apparently you're unemployed.
Talk about a Hypocrite, Arrogant, Ignorant, Big mouth Simpleton.

That's besides the point, the points are.

A.) What makes Jewish Yiddish & Arabic speakers anymore Chosen than anybody else, including Palestinian Christians?

B.) What makes the Jewish Talmud, evidence of being Godly, rather than the contrary???????

You simply can't discuss these Topics without Chimping out.

Nice to know.

Dude, it takes several lessons to understand a single page in the Babylonian Talmud and knowledge of 2 languages. You would drown in legal terms to understand a single sentence.

It's for smart people...move on.

Last edited:

A.) What makes Jewish Yiddish & Arabic speakers anymore Chosen than anybody else, including Palestinian Christians?

B.) What makes the Jewish Talmud, evidence of being Godly, rather than the contrary???????

A) Charles Murray proved that we are the smartest people on Earth. Bow to me.
B) Because we are the chosen people and our word is God's law. Bow to me.

Now. Why are you unemployed? Please explain.

Nice to know.

Dude, it takes several lessons to understand a single page in the Babylonian Talmud and knowledge of 2 languages.

It seems there's so often such a poor refute of the vibrant criticisms of the Talmud.

Which leads me to believe, there's a lot of truth to such criticisms of the Talmud.

Dude, it takes several lessons to understand a single page in the Babylonian Talmud and knowledge of 2 languages.

It seems there's so often such a poor refute of the vibrant criticisms of the Talmud.

Which leads me to believe, there's a lot of truth to such criticisms of the Talmud.

Ancient document written by ancient people. I don't know one Jew who reads it word for word and takes it seriously. Move on Sobie. You're losing your fastball.

A) Charles Murray proved that we are the smartest people on Earth. Bow to me.
B) Because we are the chosen people and our word is God's law. Bow to me.

Now. Why are you unemployed? Please explain.

Yet, Israel's IQ, and Literacy rates are well below the average of Europeans.

Now why are you unemployed, and can't anwser why Jews speaking Germanic & Arabic dialects, are somehow more God's Chosen people than say Christians speakng Germanic & Arabic dialects.
or
How about why you can't seem to explain the Talmud?

There is an explanation for Jews being the "Chosen People" that I thought was interesting.
There are lots of bad things ignorant people might do, like chickens will engage in cannibalism, isolated hicks might commit incest, etc.
But that is because they don't know any better.
Once someone does know better, then they should be held to higher standards than those who are ignorant.
So the idea of the "Chosen People" is to remember to hold ones self to those higher standards.
However, that would not at all justify migrants from Egypt massacring women in children in Jericho, on order to take over.

Forum List

Back