Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Judaism is a dying religion. It’s nearing the end of its life cycle, as Islam and Christianity eventually will. I wonder what will replace them, if anything.

They're in fact more vulnerable of extinction than all other major faiths.

Yet, a lot of them in America, embrace Liberalism, and miscegenation to their own demise.
Lol you stupid ass polack how do you think Islam and Christianity spread? Meanwhile the Jews throughout history for various reasons kept to breeding among themselves and mistrusted outsiders as you so desperately want, and look where they are now. You dumbass polish idiot.

Uh, just under 60% of American Jews marry outside of their faith.

A pattern which has increased since the beginning of the 20th century.

Now, if this pattern keeps up, American Jews will be gone by the very Liberalism they tend to tout of.

Nothing Idiotic about that.

What's idiotic is YOU.
American Jews have found tremendous success here. If you must embrace fear and inbreeding, please keep it within the boundaries of your filthy country.

Judaism is a dying religion. It’s nearing the end of its life cycle, as Islam and Christianity eventually will. I wonder what will replace them, if anything.

They're in fact more vulnerable of extinction than all other major faiths.

Yet, a lot of them in America, embrace Liberalism, and miscegenation to their own demise.
Lol you stupid ass polack how do you think Islam and Christianity spread? Meanwhile the Jews throughout history for various reasons kept to breeding among themselves and mistrusted outsiders as you so desperately want, and look where they are now. You dumbass polish idiot.

Uh, just under 60% of American Jews marry outside of their faith.

A pattern which has increased since the beginning of the 20th century.

Now, if this pattern keeps up, American Jews will be gone by the very Liberalism they tend to tout of.

Nothing Idiotic about that.

What's idiotic is YOU.
American Jews have found tremendous success here. If you must embrace fear and inbreeding, please keep it within the boundaries of your filthy country.

Success or not, doesn't mean they're not Vulnerable of going extinct.

These dumb Gefilte F*cks, are promoting they're own demise.

How stupid does it get.

About 60 - 80% of people in Eastern Europe & Southern Europe think Jews have too much power in the Global Market.
Holy crap, that's the same number of people in Eastern Europe and Southern Europe that refuse to take any responsibility for their personal failures! What are the odds?!

Because we tend to think of the Nation / Culture , and don't want dumb Jews pushing Liberalism down our throats, like the worthless CUCK Brits do in America.

About 60 - 80% of people in Eastern Europe & Southern Europe think Jews have too much power in the Global Market.
Holy crap, that's the same number of people in Eastern Europe and Southern Europe that refuse to take any responsibility for their personal failures! What are the odds?!

Because we tend to think of the Nation / Culture , and don't want dumb Jews pushing Liberalism down our throats, like the worthless CUCK Brits do in America.
Lol you poor inbred polack. Humanity did not achieve so much by being scared little bitches like your sorry ass :itsok:

Kicking ass in all realms of life and society.

We just wish you & your Jews would stop f*cking up society.
You have 1 minute to provide the first names of 10 people you know who feel this way; parents names not allowed.

This is a normal view, in the more sensible parts of the World.

The U.S.A isn't particularly sensible, especially not considering Zionism & Jews.
No names.
You know why?
You have zero friends.
You’re a loser.
Now everybody knows.

You're completely obnoxious, and idiotic.

Why would me mentioning Names, somehow be more Honest, and, or Reliable than actual Polls?
And you, who wants Jews to disappear from existence...

Lol you poor inbred polack. Humanity did not achieve so much by being scared little bitches like your sorry ass :itsok:

Anyone who supports the demise of their own culture, is a complete Worthless, Inferior, and Thoughtless being, much lke yourself.

There is a special place for threads about the Jews, Israel and the such and this is the wrong forum for it...The Jews are not God's chosen people. They chose God and so they are God's followers.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.
Some Causes require "Chosen Ones". We should rely on a Bible, if we have to get moral.

Just admit your father would have been a janitor without Liberal Jews.

Anyone who supports the demise of their own culture, is a complete Worthless, Inferior, and Thoughtless being, much lke yourself.
Lol a potato sucking pollack dares say this to me. Tell me pollack, which country is the lone world superpower, the one that said give me your tired your poor and your hungry, or the dirty stinking shithole you call a homeland?

Anyone who supports the demise of their own culture, is a complete Worthless, Inferior, and Thoughtless being

Yea, why won't those pandas do the nasty?

20170330022309895.jpg

Because it was great marketing on their part. If you are starting a religion what better motto can you have than join us and be one of God;s Chosen

Lol a potato sucking pollack dares say this to me. Tell me pollack, which country is the lone world superpower, the one that said give me your tired your poor and your hungry, or the dirty stinking shithole you call a homeland?

Jews are going extinct in America, over time, absolutely.

Yet, you keep Chimping out all irrationally & off topic....

P.S.
The U.S.A in population size, is nearly 9X bigger than that of Poland, and over 2X bigger than Russia, the 2nd biggest European origin power.

As usual, Liberals don't quite grasp proportions, or well much of anything other than Chimp fits.

Last edited:

P.S.
The U.S.A in population size, is nearly 9X bigger than that of Poland, and over 2X bigger than Russia, the 2nd biggest European origin power.

As usual, Liberals don't quite grasp proportions, or well much of anything other than Chimp fits.

According to the 1900 Census, there were 1.5 million Jews in America around the turn of the last century.

There are 5.4 million American Jews today.

Strangest disappearing act EVAH.

P.S.

According to the 1900 Census, there were 1.5 million Jews in America around the turn of the last century.

US Jewish Population Steadily Declining: Pew Poll

P.S.

Our GDP is higher than all the EU countries combined with their population far exceeding ours. It's dragged down by you filthy cabbage diddlers.

So you have other hobbies? :)

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.
It’s obvious...we kick your ass whenever you’re not murdering us.

So, kicking our Ass, means kicking Arab Ass?????????
I didn't know we're Arabs?
LOL!!!

You think Israel's Jews battling Arabs are tough, try battling Russia & Germany, like Poland had.
Kicking ass in all realms of life and society.

We just wish you & your Jews would stop f*cking up society.

Who is “we”? You and your multiple personalities? You mean YOU

Source?
You post it all the time, you moron.

Jews may own a disproportionate amount of wealth, but they don't own the whole country.
The reason why Jews have so much power in the U.S.A, is because those British Bible Belt nut-jobs worship you guys.

No it is because we are the Chosen People. Poles are chosen to be the butlers and maids for Russia.

What is funny, a jew saying he is chosen along with all his people. LOL. Begs the quest, What is a Jew??

Your superior both mentally and physically. Next.

Contrary to most on this board, I have respect for a lot of Jews, to begin with RBG. Then again the ones I have respect for are probably not the same ones you do.

Bullshit. You are an anti Semite who wants every Jew obliterated.

P.S.

US Jewish Population Steadily Declining: Pew Poll
Largest birth rate from Orthodox.
Israel population just hit 9 million.
Who do you think will be running Israel in 5 years?

Forum List

Back