Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

I can answer a simple questions. You are unable to.

Yet, you can't explain the Talmud???????

Whether I have a Job or not has nothing to do with the OP.

You Jews on this forum, tend to get so personal, desperate, and obsessive.

Dude, it takes several lessons to understand a single page in the Babylonian Talmud and knowledge of 2 languages. You would drown in legal terms to understand a single sentence.

It's for smart people...move on.

You said it, that is why the Haredi Jewish men can work in NY and Israel , they need to study the Talmud 24 -7 so their wife's can work. On welfare, and they are the baby boom capital of the US.

Only if "His Torah is his art", contrary to popular belief and media stigma, Jews who study the Torah on a regular basis are not limited to the Haredi community. Most of Jews who study Torah work very hard, especially in Israel.

Orthodoxy is neither limited to the Haredi community in any conventional sense. Most of Jews who are orthodox and not Haredi - work. Most of religious Jews I see in Israel work and serve in the military, those who choose to study 24-7 do it knowingly that they'll eat bread with jam and sleep on "the ground" with welfare barely covering minimal needs. And finally many Haredi Jews work in some way or another, You can always find work in the religious community if You only ask.

I've moved to a religious neighborhood recently, about 8,000 people, only a seventh are above the age 65, about a third below the age of 18. About 250 people have this govt stipend of "His Torah is his art" where they study in schools built on the charity of the community itself. The rest are studying in religious schools that combine Torah study and actually produce among the the top of young and looked after Israeli engineers. Girls go to study in the college for education and receive degrees.
Just recently there was this craze about the exams for Ambulance volunteering, many kids spent hundreds of hours for several months just to get the opportunity to participate in exams that would allow or disqualify them from volunteering after school.

I'm not sure there's a modern, and serious technological industry where Haredi Jews didn't excel.

AT 3AM, a thousand young men are all poring over the same page in the Babylonian Talmud tractate of Kiddushin, which deals with definitions of matrimony in ancient rabbinical law. Dressed identically in white button-down shirts and dark ties, the students of Hebron Yeshiva, founded in Lithuania in 1877 and now situated in northern Jerusalem, are observing a millennia-old tradition of learning through the night on Shavuot, which marks the day when Moses received the Torah on Mount Sinai.

This is only slightly exceptional. Any day of the week, save for short holidays, the study-halls at any of the elite yeshivas (Torah academies) in Israel are liable to be packed with students spending as much as 18 hours a day analyzing Talmudic texts. Once married, most students will graduate to kollels, smaller institutes where they live off a meagre stipend, government benefits and perhaps their wives’ modest salaries.

Eat, pray, don’t work

and

Haredi poverty: The same threat in both New York and Israel

--------------------------------------
Sure they excel in the Talmud. The women are uneducated. Now you have the Kushners who are said to be Orthodox, and look how much money they have, both have rich daddies, and the one probably has a daddy ready to go behind bars like the other did, unless the Dem Potus pardons him.

I don't understand this irrational ranting.
You seem to try to arrive at a point but miss any actual rational.

Haredi Jews are indeed successful in every modern industry You'll find, I don't see a problem with those who chose full dedication to Torah, most of religious Jews work anyway and are at the forefront of science and all that is considered to be modern intellectual secular fields.

If You don't want money You have nothing to complain about people who choose to live on limited resources in favor of their intellectual rigor, I don't find You complaining about poor virtuoso musicians or scientists, nor if You want money can You complain about rich Haredi Jews or any other successful person.

Stop being so envious.

Last edited:
Lol you poor inbred polack. Humanity did not achieve so much by being scared little bitches like your sorry ass :itsok:

Anyone who supports the demise of their own culture, is a complete Worthless, Inferior, and Thoughtless being, much lke yourself.

And yet, they rule the world, at least in certain minds. It's almost as if there's a supernatural force that's blessing and protecting them.

Because they were surely protected from the Holocaust. (Rolls eyes)

The world gave them back their own homeland, fulfilling prophecy. In every country they've gone, they succeed and cause jealousy and resentment.

Notice that even after the Holocaust, your ilk is STILL complaining about them, STILL insisting they virtually rule and control the world. It's envy at its ugliest.

Whose prophecy??

Ezekiel, Chapter 36. Read it.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

Because God said they're his chosen people. Roman Emporer Constantine didn't change anything in the books; So yeah, I'm rolling with that.

You are confusing God with Man/Men.

Anyone who supports the demise of their own culture, is a complete Worthless, Inferior, and Thoughtless being, much lke yourself.

And yet, they rule the world, at least in certain minds. It's almost as if there's a supernatural force that's blessing and protecting them.

The world gave them back their own homeland, fulfilling prophecy. In every country they've gone, they succeed and cause jealousy and resentment.

Notice that even after the Holocaust, your ilk is STILL complaining about them, STILL insisting they virtually rule and control the world. It's envy at its ugliest.

Whose prophecy??

And they did return from Babylon, but on a small fraction, like around 45000. Read Ezekiel 16.

According to the 1900 Census, there were 1.5 million Jews in America around the turn of the last century.

There are 5.4 million American Jews today.

Strangest disappearing act EVAH.

US Jewish Population Steadily Declining: Pew Poll
Largest birth rate from Orthodox.
Israel population just hit 9 million.
Who do you think will be running Israel in 5 years?

A country that actually IS being run by Jews... the dream finally comes true.
I can’t wait until Ayelet Shakes becomes PM and turns Gaza, the WB and Syria into parking lots.

Evil thugs, I think that about sums up you & your Zionist people.
Bullshit.

Whose prophecy??

And they did return from Babylon, but on a small fraction, like around 45000. Read Ezekiel 16.
Read all of Ezekiel, not just your Cherry Picked verses.

Largest birth rate from Orthodox.
Israel population just hit 9 million.
Who do you think will be running Israel in 5 years?

A country that actually IS being run by Jews... the dream finally comes true.
I can’t wait until Ayelet Shakes becomes PM and turns Gaza, the WB and Syria into parking lots.

Evil thugs, I think that about sums up you & your Zionist people.
Bullshit.
No. I'm pretty sure he does believe that.

Holy crap, that's the same number of people in Eastern Europe and Southern Europe that refuse to take any responsibility for their personal failures! What are the odds?!

Because we tend to think of the Nation / Culture , and don't want dumb Jews pushing Liberalism down our throats, like the worthless CUCK Brits do in America.
Lol you poor inbred polack. Humanity did not achieve so much by being scared little bitches like your sorry ass :itsok:

You are stuck on the physical; that’s the aftermath of believing that God is a Man.
How you gonna feel when God reveals His Omnipresence at the end of time?
Those souls that were murdered will enjoy an eternity and you’ll make a great servant.

Whose prophecy??

Good one! I think that's the longest book of the Bible. :eek:

Because we tend to think of the Nation / Culture , and don't want dumb Jews pushing Liberalism down our throats, like the worthless CUCK Brits do in America.

You are stuck on the physical; that’s the aftermath of believing that God is a Man.
Those souls that were murdered will enjoy an eternity and you’ll make a great servant.
Be careful. You are starting to evangelize again. :lol:

Yep...never read an entire book and know what it says.
You do realize that all religions believe in an afterlife.
It’s just that some idiots, like NotSober, believe in Might Makes Right...very physical.

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

Here is your answer:
A promise was made between God, and His friend, Abraham. And God keeps His promises even if we don't.

God's covenant with Abraham was a generational pact and is much like us promising to take care of a friend's children, as God Parents should something happen to the friend.
It has nothing to do with dialect.
There ya go...

It has nothing to do with the dialect?

Jews & Christians share the same root.

How do you know that this root is ONLY Chosen for Jews who reject Jesus?????????????

If Jesus is the savior, and that's the true faith, then obviously, then Christians are direct descendants of the Chosen People, regardless of dialect, no??????

No. Gentile believers are grafted in:

And you Gentiles, who were branches from a wild olive tree, have been grafted in. So now you also receive the blessing God has promised Abraham and his children, sharing in the rich nourishment from the root of God’s special olive tree

Gentiles are not direct descendants, we were adopted.

Who's to say Jews are anymore directly descendant from Abraham, than Palestinian Christians, or Palestinian Muslims????????

The Palestinians are the Canaanites of old, aka Hebrews.

Whose prophecy??

It's happening now.

Well, technically I don't post Jew hating facts, or tid-bits every second, either.

So you have other hobbies? :)

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.

I did tell you why. We are 16mil? We own most of the wealth, have most of the power and control inferior beings such as you. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain it? Israel is tiny and holds off the Islamist hoards fairly easily. Why? Because we are the chosen people. Did you never watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Jews own most of the wealth??
Source for this??

So, God is on your side over Israel.
That's what Nazis thought over Nazi Germany when they kept winning, until they fell.

P.S
Poland won a lot more battles when outnumbered than Israel.

Maybe because Poles are the Chosen people????????

It makes every bit as much sense as Jews being such.

Dude you're not Polish. You live in New York.

So, I guess Inndependent's not Jewish, He lives in New York.

So you have other hobbies? :)

We're done here, obviously you can't tell us why Jews are God's Chosen people, and continue to derail my thread kicking, screaming with sheer panic & desperation.

I did tell you why. We are 16mil? We own most of the wealth, have most of the power and control inferior beings such as you. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain it? Israel is tiny and holds off the Islamist hoards fairly easily. Why? Because we are the chosen people. Did you never watch Raiders of the Lost Ark?

Jews own most of the wealth??
Source for this??

So, God is on your side over Israel.
That's what Nazis thought over Nazi Germany when they kept winning, until they fell.

P.S
Poland won a lot more battles when outnumbered than Israel.

Maybe because Poles are the Chosen people????????

It makes every bit as much sense as Jews being such.

Dude you're not Polish. You live in New York.

So, I guess Inndependent's not Jewish, He lives in New York.
I’m American, not Israeli...yet.

So, Yiddish German dialect speaker Jews & Arabic speaker Jews are somehow the Ancient Hebrews now?

Contrary to your opinions, Jews weren't contributing much Intellectually until the 19th Century, and it's ONLY Ashkenazi Jews, therefor it's probably a mix of Jewish Semitic Inbred OCD Chimp fits, and the intellect of people of Central-East Europe, like Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Russians, etc.

Jews ONLY control America, because dumb, I mean very dumb Brits let them, they worship Jews without any kind of defense.
Now that's the ugliest, you Zionist scums are supporting more Blood for Israel.

So, Yiddish German dialect speaker Jews & Arabic speaker Jews are somehow the Ancient Hebrews now?

Contrary to your opinions, Jews weren't contributing much Intellectually until the 19th Century, and it's ONLY Ashkenazi Jews, therefor it's probably a mix of Jewish Semitic Inbred OCD Chimp fits, and the intellect of people of Central-East Europe, like Poles, Germans, Hungarians, Russians, etc.

Jews ONLY control America, because dumb, I mean very dumb Brits let them, they worship Jews without any kind of defense.
Now that's the ugliest, you Zionist scums are supporting more Blood for Israel.
I guess that’s why the rest of the world needs America.
You must enjoy using Polish Logic.

It’s just that some idiots, like NotSober, believe in Might Makes Right...very physical.

I believe in Might makes Right?
Oh really?

If I did such, I wouldn't side with the Victims of Brutality all over the World.

The Might makes Right people, are those Zionists, who like the power of Israel's looting & shooting of Palestinians.

I believe in Might makes Right?
Oh really?

If I did such, I wouldn't side with the Victims of Brutality all over the World.

The Might makes Right people, are those Zionists, who like the power of Israel's looting & shooting of Palestinians.
You just posted it.
When it comes to oppressing Jews, you believe in Mighr Makes Right.
And you only post about other groups of people, it’s because your Jew hatred is being called out.

Forum List

Back