Jesus still a no show-christian's getting hissy

Come on Avatar, you of all people know that Christians don't believe in a "return" (hidden joke) or they would have believed the possibilities of your Joseph Smith claims to him visiting the Americas.
Your sect is one of the most despised by Christianity
Just as Amahdiyyas are despised by Muslims, both believe in the possibilities that their religion really show no faith in, along with new prophets revealing it that those faiths refuse to accept due to thinking their prophets were end all.

Shucks, you mean Jesus didn't show for an event He never agreed to attend?

Jesus isn't the problem here. He will appear when He plans to appear.
And Boyd Packer will be returning from the dead, any day now.

When Jesus returns, many of the righteous will rise from the dead.

Are you unfamiliar with the scriptures?

Come on Avatar, you of all people know that Christians don't believe in a "return" (hidden joke) or they would have believed the possibilities of your Joseph Smith claims to him visiting the Americas.
Just as Amahdiyyas are despised by Muslims, both believe in the possibilities that their religion really show no faith in, along with new prophets revealing it that those faiths refuse to accept due to thinking their prophets were end all.

And yet He did visit the Americas regardless of what anyone might think. The Book of Mormon proves He did. And the Spirit proves the Book of Mormon to those who study it.

And yet He did visit the Americas regardless of what anyone might think. The Book of Mormon proves He did. And the Spirit proves the Book of Mormon to those who study it.

I am curious -----I never read the book of Mormon. What did Jesus do when he was in
America? What language did he speak?
Did he bring anyone with him?

PS ----why did Jesus come to America?------where did he go for a nice kosher lunch?

OMG!

The Walking Dead could happen???

The fact is the Jesus many worship is the creation and distorted view of a Roman Emperor wanting to make a Jewish Guy into a God like being.

A man like Jesus could not just be mortal in the simplistic mind of Emperor Constantine and his followers, so they had to rewrite the story and add that Jesus was a son of a deity, and held supernatural powers like so many Roman and Greek Mythical did had.

Now am I say Jesus never lived?

No, but the stories in the black book are just that and nothing more than stories of a mythical being...

OMG!

The fact is the Jesus many worship is the creation and distorted view of a Roman Emperor wanting to make a Jewish Guy into a God like being.

A man like Jesus could not just be mortal in the simplistic mind of Emperor Constantine and his followers, so they had to rewrite the story and add that Jesus was a son of a deity, and held supernatural powers like so many Roman and Greek Mythical did had.

No, but the stories in the black book are just that and nothing more than stories of a mythical being...

I think very few Christians understand that the romans were able to DEIFY people by vote
of the senate or by declaration of the emperor.
Jews were not competent to do so----even the
high priest. I believe Jesus of Nazareth lived---
he had a very common name for his time. I am
surprised that he did not have an occupation and
by age 33 was not married. Not only was he not married-----but his mom was not tearing her hair
out over that problem

OMG!

I think very few Christians understand that the romans were able to DEIFY people by vote
by age 33 was not married. Not only was he not married-----but his mom was not tearing her hair
out over that problem

Actually I believe he was a carpenter by trade, and I believe he was actually married but that is my personal opinion shared with some but not with the many.

Jesus was made in a Deity so that Emperor Constantine could claim Jesus was above him because remember a Emperor was worshiped like a God in his day, and putting a common man above him would have been a no-no, so that is why Jesus was made into a God like being.

Just my opinion...

OMG!

out over that problem

Actually I believe he was a carpenter by trade, and I believe he was actually married but that is my personal opinion shared with some but not with the many.

Jesus was made in a Deity so that Emperor Constantine could claim Jesus was above him because remember a Emperor was worshiped like a God in his day, and putting a common man above him would have been a no-no, so that is why Jesus was made into a God like being.

Just my opinion...

your explanation is plausible but there is no evidence thereof, Not a word anywhere of
Jesus with a hammer and nail in his hand----
somehow in sunday school coloring books he is
a shepherd. In fact that is no comment at all as
to how he supported himself. Moses was a shepherd------Muhummad was a thief and gigolo---but Jesus just managed to LIVE with nothing. It is not even clear where he lived. There are implications in the NT what he tried to live under-cover--------JUDAS has to reveal his location.
Jesus is a mystery

Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Then He told them a parable: Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place. (Luke 21:27-32)

In these passages Jesus is explicit about his return. He said that he would return riding the clouds with angels to judge the world and that with the sound of a trumpet he would send his angels to gather his chosen ones from the Earth. This would be no secret, invisible or “spiritual” event. Instead, the whole world would see him in the sky just the whole world sees the light of the sun. This was to happen some time during the generation of those to whom he was speaking. To make it clear to his listeners that this event would not be in the distant future, he told them that some of them who were there listening to him would still be alive to see it.

Guno, you really need to attend Sunday School once in awhile. Do you not know the state of John the Revelator?

John 21:20-24
20 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?
21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?
22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
24 This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

Jews and Muslims worship Saturn, note the black box the Muslims walk around and the Orthodox Jews wear them on the foreheads, the little black cube. (two peas in a pod) Which pea came first?

Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near. Then He told them a parable: Behold the fig tree and all the trees; as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near. Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place. (Luke 21:27-32)

In these passages Jesus is explicit about his return. He said that he would return riding the clouds with angels to judge the world and that with the sound of a trumpet he would send his angels to gather his chosen ones from the Earth. This would be no secret, invisible or “spiritual” event. Instead, the whole world would see him in the sky just the whole world sees the light of the sun. This was to happen some time during the generation of those to whom he was speaking. To make it clear to his listeners that this event would not be in the distant future, he told them that some of them who were there listening to him would still be alive to see it.

Guno, you really need to attend Sunday School once in awhile. Do you not know the state of John the Revelator?

20 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord, which is he that betrayeth thee?
22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?
24 This is the disciple which testifieth of these things, and wrote these things: and we know that his testimony is true.

no one know who the writer of the book "JOHN" was----probably several writers,
none of whom met Jesus

Jews and Muslims worship Saturn, note the black box the Muslims walk around and the Orthodox Jews wear them on the foreheads, the little black cube. (two peas in a pod) Which pea came first?

got that everyone? BOX------a six sided container-----aka CUBE (kaaba) ------all
cultures that employ or make six sided containers
are worshippers of SATURN. Another important factor is the word "shesh" or
"shish" ------in semitic languages it means
SIX ---------a CUBE (kaaba) has six sides----
thus SHISH KABOB ------is descriptive of
cubes of kabob (meat). Most coffins have six sides, bricks have six sides. Television sets have six sides-------ALL BECAUSE OF SATURN

no one know who the writer of the book "JOHN" was----probably several writers,
none of whom met Jesus

The Book of Mormon reveals the truth of it when Christ appears to people in the America's after his resurrection.

3 Nephi 28:6-7
6 And he said unto them: Behold, I know your thoughts, and ye have desired the thing which John, my beloved, who was with me in my ministry, before that I was lifted up by the Jews, desired of me.
7 Therefore, more blessed are ye, for ye shall never taste of death; but ye shall live to behold all the doings of the Father unto the children of men, even until all things shall be fulfilled according to the will of the Father, when I shall come in my glory with the powers of heaven.

Also the Doctrine and Covenants contains a revelation concerning this matter.

Doctrine and Covenants 7
1 And the Lord said unto me: John, my beloved, what desirest thou? For if you shall ask what you will, it shall be granted unto you.
2 And I said unto him: Lord, give unto me power over death, that I may live and bring souls unto thee.
3 And the Lord said unto me: Verily, verily, I say unto thee, because thou desirest this thou shalt tarry until I come in my glory, and shalt prophesy before nations, kindreds, tongues and people.
4 And for this cause the Lord said unto Peter: If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? For he desired of me that he might bring souls unto me, but thou desiredst that thou mightest speedily come unto me in my kingdom.
5 I say unto thee, Peter, this was a good desire; but my beloved has desired that he might do more, or a greater work yet among men than what he has before done.
6 Yea, he has undertaken a greater work; therefore I will make him as flaming fire and a ministering angel; he shall minister for those who shall be heirs of salvation who dwell on the earth.
7 And I will make thee to minister for him and for thy brother James; and unto you three I will give this power and the keys of this ministry until I come.
8 Verily I say unto you, ye shall both have according to your desires, for ye both joy in that which ye have desired.

Regardless of whether you think it is John or not, a disciple of Jesus was to remain on the earth until Jesus' Second Coming. At that time he would either die or be changed in a twinkling of an eye. This would make the words of Jesus true, "this generation will not pass away until all things take place."

OMG!

out over that problem

Just my opinion...

tekton just means artisan or craftsman.

The book of Mormon is not proof,it may be evidence for you personally in your mind, but it's not literally proof of anything.
In fact according to Jesus it's self testified thus can't be percieved as true. Just as the
NT is srlf testified and can't be oercieved as proof of anything anymore then HG Wells writing War of the Worlds was proof of Martians or L Ron Hubbard's book is proof of Whatever Planet he was selling.
It's only proof is that people are gullibkecand will buy into any premise as long as it
supplies affiliation and feeds the human ego.
Also see my next post about the problematic trinity your faith helps provide.

Jesus was made in a Deity so that Emperor Constantine ..

Agree with the Deification by Constantine who through not understanding the eras use of words nor Hebrew butchered many concepts, making the NT into a myth of silly fantasies.

The carpenter wasn't the same as the fisherman from Capernaum (NT says his Home town)and the only Galilean christ named Yehuda of Herod and Lysanias era did have recorded children that were crucified so probably married,but this wasn't the Ad era christ with apostles nor the sorcerer Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc who was stoned and hanged on passover.

None of the christs used for the Jesus myth seem to have surviving children.
The Marovian (spelling?) lineage theory is a scam created at the time kings were being revolted against and beheaded. What better way then to convince the people to obey not slay the King then to claim such a rediculous
lineage.

The Mormons help us debunk the trinity nonsense.
1)Father
2) Spirit
3)son in the vessel called Jesus
4)returned for a short stint where nobody recognized him
thus new vessel
5)Mormons claim he returned to them in the Americas another new vessel
⑥⑥⑥ he'll return again in his own new name
Charles Manson claimed he was Jesus,
7) David Koresh,
8)Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda (called the antichrist) claimed to be Jesus .

Some trinity can the people count?

Forum List

Back