Trump surpasses 15,000 false and misleading claims

My, my, my, the cult members are triggered tonight.

You be the onliest one who be triggered, Rufus. Ebbybody else done be laughin' at ya.

Well, what can expect from someone who's screen name is IM2 as in "I am 2", which really is probably an insult to most 2-year-olds.

Now if we change the 2 to stupid....well that works.

No, I think he means that he votes twice. You know, election fraud and all that stuff.

We have a pathological liar as a president.
th

Trump surpasses 15,000 false and misleading claims in office after lying more than ever in 2019

President Trump is trying to “undermine” facts “in order to try to gaslight the country," CNN's Jake Tapper says

President Donald Trump has lied more than ever this year as he faces impeachment, bringing the total number of false and misleading claims he has made in office to more than 15,000, according to The Washington Post’s fact-checkers.

Trump developed a penchant for making blatantly false statements as a candidate and quickly piled up nearly 2,000 false or misleading claims in his first year in office, according to The Post. He annihilated that mark in 2018 with 5,689 false or misleading statements in 2018. Facing an impeachment in the House of Representatives and derision and mockery abroad, Trump has already made 7,725 false or misleading statements so far in 2019, bringing his grand total to 15,413 during 1,055 days in office.

Trump surpasses 15,000 false and misleading claims in office: report
Based on your posting history he's halfway to your status!

Forum List

Back