Lying Democrats Accusing AG Of Lying While Lying Their F**king A**es Off

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
th

The facts of the case don't matter anymore. Democrats claim that they just know that Trump colluded with the Russians. The only problem with that seems to be the fact that they cannot prove it. They have no facts to support it and they have nothing other than their malicious intent to justify this belief from.

Let's face it folks.....Democrats aren't even trying to honest about anything anymore. They feel that their hold on the MSM is to strong that they can lie with impunity and never be held accountable for doing so. We can see that the facts don't matter anymore to the morons on the left that were fully invested in Russian Collusion. They still contend that Trump has done something wrong.....and every time a lying Democrat makes a false claim, they'll continue to latch onto it like it's an undeniable truth.
th

What we keep discovering, after freedom of information lawsuits have revealed it over the last couple of months, that almost every accusation that has been thrown at him, not only is he innocent, but it was actually Hillary and some of the usual suspects in the DNC who are guilty of this activity. They're simply projecting their crimes upon Trump. As long as they can hide behind the law, they will continue to accuse him of Russian Collusion.
And anyone who doesn't lie about it the way they want them to will be accused of being a Trump lackey who is attempting to cover up the truth. For two years these lying Douchebags have spun this lie that Trump is a Russian Agent. If they can say that with a straight face, then there's nothing they aren't capable of making up to support their hoaxes.

9127d400-cbe3-46c8-b032-4c9c39c2c95c.jpg

Comey: 'We Did Not Spy---We Just Observed And Reported Secretly Without The Subject's Knowledge Or Consent'
April 12th, 2019
article-4018-1.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C.—After Attorney General Barr suggested that the FBI and other agencies spied on Donald Trump's 2016 campaign, former FBI director James Comey fired back.

"We did not spy," he told reporters as he stretched for his morning yoga class. "We just observed and reported secretly without the subject's knowledge or consent."

"See, I've never considered that spying," he added as he formed the "downward dog" pose. "That's just kind of secret watching. It's definitely not the same thing. When you spy, you watch someone without their knowledge. When you secret-watch, you just kind of secretly watch them."

"If we redefined spying to include all secret watching, we would have to include all the watching of American citizens on a daily basis as spying, and that probably wouldn't be good for our public image."

Comey: 'We Did Not Spy---We Just Observed And Reported Secretly Without The Subject's Knowledge Or Consent'

This is a spoof story.....but it's actually what James Comey said to reporters......LOL.

This is a summation of what Democrats are doing now......

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/04/democrats_move_the_goalposts_again.html

April 18, 2019
Democrats Move the Goalposts (Again)
By Steve Feinstein
The ridiculously long, drawn out, overdone "Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election" investigation proves an ages-old political maxim: the benchmark of proof that a political accusation has to satisfy in order to be considered true will constantly change as the needs of the accuser shift in response to new information.

In other words, if the original charge proves to be baseless, the complainants will invariably lower the threshold of guilt so that even a lesser transgression will be sufficient to condemn the accused.

President Trump is the latest example of that. Let's be candid here — everything about President Trump is anathema to the Democrats.

• He beat Hillary Clinton, depriving the Democrats of boasting how they elected the country's first female president.
  • He is direct, unequivocal, and absolute in his policy pronouncements, eschewing the usual "nod-nod, wink-wink" of Washington speak. What makes it even worse is that President Trump's policy pronouncements are conservative, and his direct, clear-meaning speech rips the cover off years of oh, so carefully developed liberal deceptions.
  • President Trump calls out the Democrat-sympathetic liberal media for who they are, enraging his enemies for not rolling over and meekly accepting mistreatment at the hands of his liberal opponents the way his milquetoast Republican predecessors did.
  • His policies — the withdrawal from the Paris Accords, his dismissal of the Iranian nuclear agreements, his tough stance regarding NATO paying its fair share, his position on border security and illegal immigration, his desire for greater domestic American energy production, the re-negotiation of international trade agreements to be more advantageous to this country, and many others — are so blatantly pro-American and popular with the average voter that the supposedly sophisticated liberal Democratic intelligentsia are infuriated over the way his approach resonates in such a positive, commonsense manner with so many people.
Therefore, with Democrats unable to accept Trump's 2016 victory (no surprise, really, in light of how they and the liberal media refused to accept George W. Bush's election victory over Gore in 2000 or Bush's defeat of John Kerry in 2004, blaming that on Ohio voting irregularities and unscrupulous, deceptive "Swiftboating" attacks), the Democratic Party desperately searched for a reason to explain Hillary's defeat, a reason they could take to the general public and convince them that Trump's election win was illegitimate. At the best, the Democrats hoped to somehow delegitimize his victory, and have it voided (by some vague, never explained, nonexistent legal mechanism); at the very least, they hoped to sully him so badly that they'd force a disgraced resignation or completely torpedo any possibility of his re-election in 2020.

Hence, the Mueller investigation was born. It's not necessary to recount here the questionable basis on which the investigation was founded, the highly partisan make-up of the roster of "impartial" investigators, or the blatantly improper legal procedures that were swept under the rug by both the Mueller panel and the liberal media (such as the erroneously granted, baseless FISA warrants). These are all well known and have been documented before in great detail.

But what is fascinating is that now that the Mueller report has come to the conclusion that there is no justification for any further indictments of anyone (including President Trump) for reasons of Russia collusion or obstruction of justice, the Democrats are rewriting the rules of the game as to what they can sell as "guilt" to the public.

Their first move is to discredit Attorney General William Barr as some unreliable agent of President Trump, appointed simply to do Trump's political bidding. CNN, a reliable Democratic media ally, was quick to label Barr's summation of the Mueller Report as "Barr's version," dripping with the implication that it was not to be believed, that the "real truth" lies elsewhere.

Next, the Democrats have demanded the release of the full, unredacted report. Buried in its dense, legal meanderings, the Democrats hope to find several "aha!" passages that they hope will confirm beyond question President Trump's absolute, undeniable guilt of impeachment-worthy crimes.

There are likely none, and the Democrats undoubtedly know that. But they will lower the bar of what constitutes an inexcusable crime (at least to them) and will trumpet their "discovery" to the public — via the ever helpful liberal media — in their vain, pitiable hopes to keep the Trump-collusion matter alive and thus boost the Democrats' presidential electoral prospects in 2020.

The Adam Schiffs and Jerrold Nadlers of the world — reflecting the emotionally unhinged, almost maniacally obsessed refusal of their hardest-core constituents to accept President Trump as the legitimately elected president of the country—will never let the matter go and accept that the facts of the so-called Russia collusion incident point only to its nonexistence.

Instead, cheered on and encouraged by CNN, MSNBC, the N.Y. Times and WaPo, NPR, and all their obedient foot soldiers like Jim Acosta, Rachel Maddow, and Chris Cuomo, the Democrats will continue to shift and adjust downward the standards needed to cry "Guilty!" in the Russia matter.​

Mueller is a conservative Trumpster!
If Democrats like what Mueller says then he's a superstar.
If they don't get what they want from him and he exposes their lies, then he's a Trump guy.

See how that works?
i see people on both sides pull this activity. its not as if either side is going to come out and say "hey, i was wrong" these days. that would be tantamount to the dam breaking and being wrong about everything.

we've pushed our mindsets to that extreme.

If they don't get what they want from him and he exposes their lies, then he's a Trump guy.

See how that works?
i see people on both sides pull this activity. its not as if either side is going to come out and say "hey, i was wrong" these days. that would be tantamount to the dam breaking and being wrong about everything.

Being a Democrat means never saying you're sorry....

See how that works?

not seen too many on the right say it either.

See how that works?

On the contrary.....too many on the right have said they were sorry......sorry for so-called crimes they committed when they were in college.....or even H. S.
Crimes that weren't even crimes, but harmless activities that the ever changing opinions of the PC fascists have deemed racist. Things like wearing a confederate uniform in a play or a party. Wearing the infamous Blaskface, a crime against humanity that cannot be forgiven. Making fun of gay people when it seemed the thing to do at the time.
Course you can openly call for the death of Jews and an end of the Jewish State. You can serve in congress while calling the country you serve genocidal. That's okay. But don't you dare QUOTE Jefferson because he's a racist now. He had slaves.

See how that works?

On the contrary.....too many on the right have said they were sorry......sorry for so-called crimes they committed when they were in college.....or even H. S.
Crimes that weren't even crimes, but harmless activities that the ever changing opinions of the PC fascists have deemed racist. Things like wearing a confederate uniform in a play or a party. Wearing the infamous Blaskface, a crime against humanity that cannot be forgiven. Making fun of gay people when it seemed the thing to do at the time.
Course you can openly call for the death of Jews and an end of the Jewish State. You can serve in congress while calling the country you serve genocidal. That's okay. But don't you dare QUOTE Jefferson because he's a racist now. He had slaves.
Have you said you are sorry for cheerleading the Iraq War and calling anyone who was opposed to it traitors and on the side of terrorists?

Or are you one of those folks who just pretended to never have been a Bush follower since there are no message board receipts?

See how that works?

Have you said you are sorry for cheerleading the Iraq War and calling anyone who was opposed to it traitors and on the side of terrorists?

Or are you one of those folks who just pretended to never have been a Bush follower since there are no message board receipts?
Why do you hate liberty?

See how that works?

ok - now you want to push it? i *do* see the right going into attack mode but it's because they're tired of the left saying what can and can't be said or done. while i do agree the right *has* apologized for some of the social anger from the left, what has the left apologized fro?

can you show me some examples of the left apologizing? we saw a lot of the left doing blackface and i don't believe the left pushed it on them TO apologize OR get fired.

so how about stop asking for things you are not doing yourself?

See how that works?

I never cheered the Iraq War, however I can say without a doubt that Iraq deserves any amount of pain and suffering that comes their way because of the crimes against humanity that the Saddam regime undoubtedly was guilty of. Aside from that, my comments were intended to defend the Bush Administration from various accusations that could not be proven. And using the existence of WMDs as the only justification for the Invasion was dishonest on the media's part. Bush openly stated that WMDs were not the only reason, but one of many. Imagine an Iraq today with a fully functional nuke program similar to that of North Korea....or that of the Iranian regime. That is what we would be facing today if Bush had not acted. I have nothing to apologize for taking that into account.

I never cheered the Iraq War, however I can say without a doubt that Iraq deserves any amount of pain and suffering that comes their way because of the crimes against humanity that the Saddam regime undoubtedly was guilty of. Aside from that, my comments were intended to defend the Bush Administration from various accusations that could not be proven. And using the existence of WMDs as the only justification for the Invasion was dishonest on the media's part. Bush openly stated that WMDs were not the only reason, but one of many. Imagine an Iraq today with a fully functional nuke program similar to that of North Korea....or that of the Iranian regime. That is what we would be facing today if Bush had not acted. I have nothing to apologize for taking that into account.
now i do agree the left tend to stereotype the shit out of the right (all white people at that rally are racist) and demand they apologize for things the individual never did, just their perception they choose to put on others.

See how that works?

People on the right don’t have a reason to.

They aren’t overtly racist while claiming to be the champions of tolerance.

They don’t terrorize children or old people for wearing even the most outrageous left wing political gear.

And on and on.

See how that works?

They don’t terrorize children or old people for wearing even the most outrageous left wing political gear.

And on and on.
uh huh.

if i disagree with some "right" people in here they rail on me just as bad and call me unamerican just as bad as the left does.

See how that works?

Sorry, for fucking what? Telling the fucking truth?

See how that works?

And on and on.
uh huh.

if i disagree with some "right" people in here they rail on me just as bad and call me unamerican just as bad as the left does.
Give the example and I will explain why.

I will be waiting for the example, exactly as it was said to you.

This is a summation of what Democrats are doing now......

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/04/democrats_move_the_goalposts_again.html

April 18, 2019
Democrats Move the Goalposts (Again)
By Steve Feinstein
The ridiculously long, drawn out, overdone "Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election" investigation proves an ages-old political maxim: the benchmark of proof that a political accusation has to satisfy in order to be considered true will constantly change as the needs of the accuser shift in response to new information.

In other words, if the original charge proves to be baseless, the complainants will invariably lower the threshold of guilt so that even a lesser transgression will be sufficient to condemn the accused.

President Trump is the latest example of that. Let's be candid here — everything about President Trump is anathema to the Democrats.

• He beat Hillary Clinton, depriving the Democrats of boasting how they elected the country's first female president.
  • He is direct, unequivocal, and absolute in his policy pronouncements, eschewing the usual "nod-nod, wink-wink" of Washington speak. What makes it even worse is that President Trump's policy pronouncements are conservative, and his direct, clear-meaning speech rips the cover off years of oh, so carefully developed liberal deceptions.
  • President Trump calls out the Democrat-sympathetic liberal media for who they are, enraging his enemies for not rolling over and meekly accepting mistreatment at the hands of his liberal opponents the way his milquetoast Republican predecessors did.
  • His policies — the withdrawal from the Paris Accords, his dismissal of the Iranian nuclear agreements, his tough stance regarding NATO paying its fair share, his position on border security and illegal immigration, his desire for greater domestic American energy production, the re-negotiation of international trade agreements to be more advantageous to this country, and many others — are so blatantly pro-American and popular with the average voter that the supposedly sophisticated liberal Democratic intelligentsia are infuriated over the way his approach resonates in such a positive, commonsense manner with so many people.
Therefore, with Democrats unable to accept Trump's 2016 victory (no surprise, really, in light of how they and the liberal media refused to accept George W. Bush's election victory over Gore in 2000 or Bush's defeat of John Kerry in 2004, blaming that on Ohio voting irregularities and unscrupulous, deceptive "Swiftboating" attacks), the Democratic Party desperately searched for a reason to explain Hillary's defeat, a reason they could take to the general public and convince them that Trump's election win was illegitimate. At the best, the Democrats hoped to somehow delegitimize his victory, and have it voided (by some vague, never explained, nonexistent legal mechanism); at the very least, they hoped to sully him so badly that they'd force a disgraced resignation or completely torpedo any possibility of his re-election in 2020.

Hence, the Mueller investigation was born. It's not necessary to recount here the questionable basis on which the investigation was founded, the highly partisan make-up of the roster of "impartial" investigators, or the blatantly improper legal procedures that were swept under the rug by both the Mueller panel and the liberal media (such as the erroneously granted, baseless FISA warrants). These are all well known and have been documented before in great detail.

But what is fascinating is that now that the Mueller report has come to the conclusion that there is no justification for any further indictments of anyone (including President Trump) for reasons of Russia collusion or obstruction of justice, the Democrats are rewriting the rules of the game as to what they can sell as "guilt" to the public.

Their first move is to discredit Attorney General William Barr as some unreliable agent of President Trump, appointed simply to do Trump's political bidding. CNN, a reliable Democratic media ally, was quick to label Barr's summation of the Mueller Report as "Barr's version," dripping with the implication that it was not to be believed, that the "real truth" lies elsewhere.

Next, the Democrats have demanded the release of the full, unredacted report. Buried in its dense, legal meanderings, the Democrats hope to find several "aha!" passages that they hope will confirm beyond question President Trump's absolute, undeniable guilt of impeachment-worthy crimes.

There are likely none, and the Democrats undoubtedly know that. But they will lower the bar of what constitutes an inexcusable crime (at least to them) and will trumpet their "discovery" to the public — via the ever helpful liberal media — in their vain, pitiable hopes to keep the Trump-collusion matter alive and thus boost the Democrats' presidential electoral prospects in 2020.

The Adam Schiffs and Jerrold Nadlers of the world — reflecting the emotionally unhinged, almost maniacally obsessed refusal of their hardest-core constituents to accept President Trump as the legitimately elected president of the country—will never let the matter go and accept that the facts of the so-called Russia collusion incident point only to its nonexistence.

Instead, cheered on and encouraged by CNN, MSNBC, the N.Y. Times and WaPo, NPR, and all their obedient foot soldiers like Jim Acosta, Rachel Maddow, and Chris Cuomo, the Democrats will continue to shift and adjust downward the standards needed to cry "Guilty!" in the Russia matter.​
What the demodummies are doing now is setting the stage for a Trump landslide in 2010. They are in effect sowing the seeds of their own destruction and are watering them in.

th

The facts of the case don't matter anymore. Democrats claim that they just know that Trump colluded with the Russians. The only problem with that seems to be the fact that they cannot prove it. They have no facts to support it and they have nothing other than their malicious intent to justify this belief from.

Let's face it folks.....Democrats aren't even trying to honest about anything anymore. They feel that their hold on the MSM is to strong that they can lie with impunity and never be held accountable for doing so. We can see that the facts don't matter anymore to the morons on the left that were fully invested in Russian Collusion. They still contend that Trump has done something wrong.....and every time a lying Democrat makes a false claim, they'll continue to latch onto it like it's an undeniable truth.
th

What we keep discovering, after freedom of information lawsuits have revealed it over the last couple of months, that almost every accusation that has been thrown at him, not only is he innocent, but it was actually Hillary and some of the usual suspects in the DNC who are guilty of this activity. They're simply projecting their crimes upon Trump. As long as they can hide behind the law, they will continue to accuse him of Russian Collusion.
And anyone who doesn't lie about it the way they want them to will be accused of being a Trump lackey who is attempting to cover up the truth. For two years these lying Douchebags have spun this lie that Trump is a Russian Agent. If they can say that with a straight face, then there's nothing they aren't capable of making up to support their hoaxes.

9127d400-cbe3-46c8-b032-4c9c39c2c95c.jpg

There are facts.

Mueller found evidence of obstruction but accepted the DOJ position that a sitting President cannot be indicted.

The collusion between Trump and the Russians was much more subtle. There were a number of contacts between the campaign and Russians associated with Russian intelligence. Manafort gave campaign documents including polling data to these people. Russians bought social media ads in certain states perhaps aided by those polls. Roger Stone knew that Podesta's e-mails would be released on WikiLeaks BEFORE they were released. Only 2 groups knew of that. Assange and the Russians who hacked the e-mails. Clearly the Trump campaign knew the Russians wanted him to win and he tried and succeeded in harnessing the Russian efforts.

Trump ordered his underlings to do things that violated the law. He was saved by the fact that they did not obey him.

Forum List

Back