Jesus still a no show-christian's getting hissy

Just to interject although i find penelope most offensive....jonathon the son of gershum and the grandson of moses became the high priest to the dananites if i remember correctly...you guys can look it up... Dan was the tribe that wandered alot and may have become the danes, sudanese etc etc....quite interesting have a nice day...

Well I find this thread offensive, the tribe of Dan never made it to Rev. Here read some history.

The Internet Classics Archive The Histories by Tacitus

I may have missed it-----where is the reference to DAN in the writings of the ROMAN GOEBBELS APOLOGIST FOR THE FILTH AND STINK OF ROME----to wit, TACITUS?
Despite all effort to support the filth and stink of your background, Penelope, to wit the STINK OF ROME --------no matter how he tried DA JOOOOOS come out far superior to the STENCH WHICH IS YOU. He tried his best but the very worst he could conjure about the
"perverse joooos" is the fact that amongst jews
killing one's own child is a crime. For those who do not know-----Roman law conferred upon the "paterfamilias" <<< that is the male head of a household-----the right to KILL any member-----his children and his slaves-----not illegal --------perfectly ok.. He did correctly note that of the entire ROMAN empire-----DA JOOOOS resisted their (and your) filth-----THE MOST

I'm rather sick of Jews calling Romans sick as well. Tacitus is right on. The Romans were not the scum you Jews made them out to be, nor were the Greeks, or Babylon's, and esp. the Persians. Oh and the Egyptians were not the scum of the earth either. Seems everyone is the scum of the earth.
You like the evans as long as they send money to Israel and they are the ones waiting for Jesus in the clouds, and yet its ok for Jews to keep on waiting for a Messiah.

Please a little sanity here is all I ask.

Just to interject although i find penelope most offensive....jonathon the son of gershum and the grandson of moses became the high priest to the dananites if i remember correctly...you guys can look it up... Dan was the tribe that wandered alot and may have become the danes, sudanese etc etc....quite interesting have a nice day...

Well I find this thread offensive, the tribe of Dan never made it to Rev. Here read some history.

I may have missed it-----where is the reference to DAN in the writings of the ROMAN GOEBBELS APOLOGIST FOR THE FILTH AND STINK OF ROME----to wit, TACITUS?
Despite all effort to support the filth and stink of your background, Penelope, to wit the STINK OF ROME --------no matter how he tried DA JOOOOOS come out far superior to the STENCH WHICH IS YOU. He tried his best but the very worst he could conjure about the
killing one's own child is a crime. For those who do not know-----Roman law conferred upon the "paterfamilias" <<< that is the male head of a household-----the right to KILL any member-----his children and his slaves-----not illegal --------perfectly ok.. He did correctly note that of the entire ROMAN empire-----DA JOOOOS resisted their (and your) filth-----THE MOST

I'm rather sick of Jews calling Romans sick as well. Tacitus is right on. The Romans were not the scum you Jews made them out to be, nor were the Greeks, or Babylon's, and esp. the Persians. Oh and the Egyptians were not the scum of the earth either. Seems everyone is the scum of the earth.
You like the evans as long as they send money to Israel and they are the ones waiting for Jesus in the clouds, and yet its ok for Jews to keep on waiting for a Messiah.

your post is very disjointed------and full of typical islamo Nazi shit. I do not know who are the
"EVANS" It certainly does not bother me that some people believe that there is going to be a
"return of Jesus"-------whether they are Christians or Muslims----nor have I ever so indicated. I have no idea what makes YOU imagine that jooos
claim that the EGYPTIANS or the PERSIANS or the ROMANS or the GREEKS are the scum of the earth. It is clear to me that you never met any jews in your life. -----and have never been in a synagogue or paid attention to that which jews actually TEACH --------the best way to know----is LISTEN TO WHAT THE CHILDREN SAY. You seem to live under a rock. Are you incarcerated? During the time of the EMPIRE BUILDING-----it s very true that ROMAN RULE over the many people they conquered was VERY BARBARIC--------you like that idea that it was legal to kill children and slaves? well-----that's you-----it is the basis for the Nazism that you adore. You have already expressed your love for ADOLF

your post is very disjointed------and full of typical islamo Nazi shit. I do not know who are the
"EVANS" It certainly does not bother me that some people believe that there is going to be a
"return of Jesus"-------whether they are Christians or Muslims----nor have I ever so indicated. I have no idea what makes YOU imagine that jooos
claim that the EGYPTIANS or the PERSIANS or the ROMANS or the GREEKS are the scum of the earth. It is clear to me that you never met any jews in your life. -----and have never been in a synagogue or paid attention to that which jews actually TEACH --------the best way to know----is LISTEN TO WHAT THE CHILDREN SAY. You seem to live under a rock. Are you incarcerated? During the time of the EMPIRE BUILDING-----it s very true that ROMAN RULE over the many people they conquered was VERY BARBARIC--------you like that idea that it was legal to kill children and slaves? well-----that's you-----it is the basis for the Nazism that you adore. You have already expressed your love for ADOLF

Every thing in your bible says do, but the did like King Cyrus. All writings after your bible say so and every movie on TV that goes into any history ,even the KKK puts Jews above the other persecuted, Ie , the Chamber. Every movie is bias towards the Jews, the nice jew is always the vicitim of bad racist people.

Every thing in your bible says do, but the did like King Cyrus. All writings after your bible say so and every movie on TV that goes into any history ,even the KKK puts Jews above the other persecuted, Ie , the Chamber. Every movie is bias towards the Jews, the nice jew is always the vicitim of bad racist people.

About what is TACITUS so "right on" that so excites you? He certainly was "right on" that jews consider the killing of any child to be a crime and he is certainly "right on" that jews resisted the oppressive rule of ROME----------the greeks hated Roman rule too.. -----so? The romans enslaved the SLAVS and the BRITS------so eventually both groups----mostly the slaves---
destroyed rome. It might help improve your mind if you consider the fact that TACITUS was a propagandaist for the GLORY OF ROME in the first century AD------a time when the romans were convinced that they were the RIGHTFUL RULERS OF THE WORLD ------based on the GLORY
OF ROMAN CULTURE-------they founded Nazism. -------I understand your POV-----you liked their
"CIRCUSES"----well that's you------your people also enjoy lynching children.

from Penelope>>>>>
Every thing in your bible says do, but the did like King Cyrus. All writings after your bible say so and every movie on TV that goes into any history ,even the KKK puts Jews above the other persecuted, Ie , the Chamber.

can you translate the above gibberish. How can you decide what the bible says? you never read it

Jesus did not show up for his debate and all he has is his minions lying for him and making excuses. Where's Waldo?

https://sp.yimg.com/ib/th?id=JN.LOwpWI211qy3XT+pGV+OUQ&pid=15.1&H=160&W=160&P=0

You are mistaken, Jesus received his crown after the war in heaven-Rev 6)--satan and his angels were cast down to the vicinity of the earth never allowed back in. and Gods kingdom took full control of heaven, soon to come to the earth after the 2nd ride of the white horse( righteous war) at Har-mageddon.
Most did miss the event because they listen to the wrong teachers.

If you no longer worship your santa claus then he is no longer in heaven (olam habah=world to come/future) thus kicked out of the mentality of the advanced future.
You do realize that spirtual battle is Light (meaning knowledge and truth) vs darkness (lies ignorance & folly),
notice the habitual liars for this imposter christ and you see we are in that battle and guess who's winning?
-Dan 10:21, Dan 12:1-4

Come on Avatar, you of all people know that Christians don't believe in a "return" (hidden joke) or they would have believed the possibilities of your Joseph Smith claims to him visiting the Americas.
Your sect is one of the most despised by Christianity
Just as Amahdiyyas are despised by Muslims, both believe in the possibilities that their religion really show no faith in, along with new prophets revealing it that those faiths refuse to accept due to thinking their prophets were end all.

And yet He did visit the Americas regardless of what anyone might think. The Book of Mormon proves He did. And the Spirit proves the Book of Mormon to those who study it.

I am curious -----I never read the book of Mormon. What did Jesus do when he was in
America? What language did he speak?
Did he bring anyone with him?

Easier to let you read for yourself.

3 Nephi 11

And yet He did visit the Americas regardless of what anyone might think. The Book of Mormon proves He did. And the Spirit proves the Book of Mormon to those who study it.

The book of Mormon is not proof,it may be evidence for you personally in your mind, but it's not literally proof of anything.
In fact according to Jesus it's self testified thus can't be percieved as true. Just as the
NT is srlf testified and can't be oercieved as proof of anything anymore then HG Wells writing War of the Worlds was proof of Martians or L Ron Hubbard's book is proof of Whatever Planet he was selling.
It's only proof is that people are gullibkecand will buy into any premise as long as it
supplies affiliation and feeds the human ego.
Also see my next post about the problematic trinity your faith helps provide.

The Book of Mormon is evidence ofChrist.

And the Holy Spirit proves the Book of Mormon.

The Mormons help us debunk the trinity nonsense.
1)Father
2) Spirit
3)son in the vessel called Jesus
4)returned for a short stint where nobody recognized him
thus new vessel
5)Mormons claim he returned to them in the Americas another new vessel
⑥⑥⑥ he'll return again in his own new name
Charles Manson claimed he was Jesus,
7) David Koresh,
8)Jose Luis de Jesus Miranda (called the antichrist) claimed to be Jesus .

Some trinity can the people count?

Are you smoking something because nothing you are saying there has any basis in reality.

calling people names, questioning their sanity , or sobriety never addresses. answers, refutes, or adds anything to theological discussions.
All you did was expose your faith as having no answers only displaced behavior & abuse to avoid them.

calling people names, questioning their sanity , or sobriety never addresses. answers, refutes, or adds anything to theological discussions.
All you did was expose your faith as having no answers only displaced behavior & abuse to avoid them.

It is clear to me that Avatar is functioning under the supposition that all accept the idea that the Mormon scriptures are "divine" --------or that the argument must be based on the acceptance thereof. -----it is a form of scholarly discussion.----"Assuming thus and thus....."

Cause refuting things that have no basis in reality is a prudent use of my time. When you stop making things off, start being reasonable and show a desire to actually start discussing things instead of invoking Goodwin law, constructing straw men and using red herrings to avoid the discussion, ill consider taking my time to discuss things with you.

But if you are going to ignorant mock my God and your God, why should I was my time trying to have a serious discussion with you? Why should I try to have a serious conversation when I'm the only one making an effort?

It is clear to me that Avatar is functioning under the supposition that all accept the idea that the Mormon scriptures are "divine" --------or that the argument must be based on the acceptance thereof. -----it is a form of scholarly discussion.----"Assuming thus and thus....."

I disagree. I just think if you are going to discuss something you should know what you are talking about.

If i remember correctly if jesus was said to return or have a second coming then did he not do so on the road to damascas ..did not paul who wrote three quarters of the new testament say so....and how did he appear to paul.......hmmmmm..... And while we are at it if the book of mormon did not joseph smith claim to have seen jesus that would make another return......what about seeing him on a slice of toast or on a cookie..in mt best don rickles i gave him a cookie and he went away... So 1 plus 1 plus 1 equals......lot of questions no valid answers...

If i remember correctly if jesus was said to return or have a second coming then did he not do so on the road to damascas ..did not paul who wrote three quarters of the new testament say so....and how did he appear to paul.......hmmmmm..... And while we are at it if the book of mormon did not joseph smith claim to have seen jesus that would make another return......what about seeing him on a slice of toast or on a cookie..in mt best don rickles i gave him a cookie and he went away... So 1 plus 1 plus 1 equals......lot of questions no valid answers...

The second coming refers to His public appearance. The Bible mentions several appearances. Paul saw the Lord. Stephen saw Him. John saw Him in his great vision on the Isle of Patmos. Paul stated him appearing to Peter and the Twelve. As well as 500 witnesses

I encourage you to read the Book of Mormon link above. The Lord appeared to all four of the main writers and other prophets before and after His mortal ministry ended. The link I posted is the beginning of His ministry to the people.

You are missing the point he himself said that some will not die before his return meaning in their lifetime when that failed to occur others came along claiming to see him.... Christians are bad at math a second return means just once not over and over by many different people self testimony is self testimony and there is no proof outside of your scriptures therefore it is to be diregarded as not factual it is a very big fishy story or tail/tale....

Avatar you are a Mormon and you are really gonna say this: "Cause refuting things that have no basis in reality
is a prudent use of my time."
I'm gonna be polite and not say anything, but I'm sure if anyone took a drink of coffee or something while reading your reply, I'm sure they are now wiping their computer screen or phone from their spitake they did from laughing at the irony.

NOW to your other reply:
The Appearance to Paul and Constantine were in Luciferous light.
The second appearance was claimed in a body nobody recognized, and I have no idea what appearance your faith claims as I get conflicting stories.
If it claims a literal appearance then how would you know if that was the same body that existed in your myth's era?
Did he still have the same loin cloth that smelled like Lazarus from the time he got caught spooning him?

You are missing the point he himself said that some will not die before his return meaning in their lifetime when that failed to occur others came along claiming to see him.... Christians are bad at math a second return means just once not over and over by many different people self testimony is self testimony and there is no proof outside of your scriptures therefore it is to be diregarded as not factual it is a very big fishy story or tail/tale....

John the beloved never died and will not until Christ comes. This you fail to understand from the Bible and it is also testified to in the Book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants. See my 2 posts on page 4 of this thread.

Forum List

Back