Trump surpasses 15,000 false and misleading claims

The economy is gangbusters, so I don't give a fuck.
That's one of the 15,000 lies. And when it was good, it wasn't because of trump.
Why do you hate that black unemployment is at all time lows, and black wages are rising faster than any others?

Because he hates black people. Otherwise, why would so many black people be killing black people?

There's no love and brotherhood among the brotherhood.

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

That’s nothing. Ears lied 115,000 times.

...and black unemployment rate lowest EVER!
Obama did not lie 115,000 times. And black unemployment:

Donald Trump Can’t Take Credit for Eight Years of Declining Black Unemployment

Black%20employment.PNG

Thanks for fetching graphs showing the Trump economy is much better for blacks than the half-black Obama economy was.

:5_1_12024:

Black%20employment.PNG

You spent 8 years blaming Bush and now you want to give Obama credit for Trump slashing taxes and regulations. You can't even be honest with yourself.

We have a pathological liar as a president.
th

Trump surpasses 15,000 false and misleading claims in office after lying more than ever in 2019

President Trump is trying to “undermine” facts “in order to try to gaslight the country," CNN's Jake Tapper says

President Donald Trump has lied more than ever this year as he faces impeachment, bringing the total number of false and misleading claims he has made in office to more than 15,000, according to The Washington Post’s fact-checkers.

Trump developed a penchant for making blatantly false statements as a candidate and quickly piled up nearly 2,000 false or misleading claims in his first year in office, according to The Post. He annihilated that mark in 2018 with 5,689 false or misleading statements in 2018. Facing an impeachment in the House of Representatives and derision and mockery abroad, Trump has already made 7,725 false or misleading statements so far in 2019, bringing his grand total to 15,413 during 1,055 days in office.

Trump surpasses 15,000 false and misleading claims in office: report

And he's going to be your prez till 2024!

Hooray!

Black%20employment.PNG

Thanks for fetching graphs showing the Trump economy is much better for blacks than the half-black Obama economy was.

The charts show that trump inherited declining black unemployment. And what they don't compare are the economies both men inherited.

Black%20employment.PNG

The charts show that trump inherited declining black unemployment. And what they don't compare are the economies both men inherited.

I accept your concession.

th

Trump surpasses 15,000 false and misleading claims in office after lying more than ever in 2019

President Trump is trying to “undermine” facts “in order to try to gaslight the country," CNN's Jake Tapper says

President Donald Trump has lied more than ever this year as he faces impeachment, bringing the total number of false and misleading claims he has made in office to more than 15,000, according to The Washington Post’s fact-checkers.

Trump developed a penchant for making blatantly false statements as a candidate and quickly piled up nearly 2,000 false or misleading claims in his first year in office, according to The Post. He annihilated that mark in 2018 with 5,689 false or misleading statements in 2018. Facing an impeachment in the House of Representatives and derision and mockery abroad, Trump has already made 7,725 false or misleading statements so far in 2019, bringing his grand total to 15,413 during 1,055 days in office.

Hooray!
If trump is re elected, I am going to laugh at you because of what will happen.

That's one of the 15,000 lies. And when it was good, it wasn't because of trump.
You still projecting? Well, you know the old saying Without love for other people, you are as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. But it's ok. There's lots of that going on at this time of year. It's all good, however with love for one's fellow man...
See?

th

Hooray!

Yeah, the country will continue to prosper and you will continue to whine like the bitch you are.

Black%20employment.PNG

I accept that you admit your ignorance.

th

Hooray!

Yeah, the country will continue to prosper and you will continue to whine like the bitch you are.

OK, if that's what you want to believe.

Black%20employment.PNG

I accept that you admit your ignorance.

Yet another mistake by you.

You still projecting? Well, you know the old saying Without love for other people, you are as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal. But it's ok. There's lots of that going on at this time of year. It's all good, however with love for one's fellow man...
See?

I don't project. But you support an evil man.

th

Hooray!

OK, if that's what you want to believe.

It's what will happen. You know it, and I know it.

Forum List

Back