Jesus still a no show-christian's getting hissy

your explanation is plausible but there is no evidence thereof, Not a word anywhere of
Jesus with a hammer and nail in his hand----
somehow in sunday school coloring books he is
a shepherd. In fact that is no comment at all as
to how he supported himself. Moses was a shepherd------Muhummad was a thief and gigolo---but Jesus just managed to LIVE with nothing. It is not even clear where he lived. There are implications in the NT what he tried to live under-cover--------JUDAS has to reveal his location.
Jesus is a mystery

The literal translation might have been Craftsman...

Was Jesus a carpenter

Jesus story at the start is too much like Moses. A King was told of a child that would usurp the King, and order the murder of children before a certain age.

As for Constantine and him twisting the religion of his Peasant population we must understand the fact that the Roman Pagan Gods were falling out of popularity amongst the lower class, and Constantine was no fool, and understood the power of religion and controlling the ignorant society with it, so he had the Roman Bible made.

The Christian Religion is based on too much of mythology created by Constantine and later those like King James. Also the Christian Religion leave out many texts from other writers that could have explained so much more who Jesus was. They ignored those texts because it made Jesus human and not the God like being that would rule even a Emperor.

So in my opinion the story of Jesus is more myth than reality. The real Jesus was most likely a Craftsman that was married and might have been a Rabbi ( I believe he was ) and rebelled against the Jewish leadership of the day because he saw the injustice and how that leadership were puppets of the Roman Empire, but as being a Messiah and God like being that story is too much of a myth that would be taught to the ignorant population of the day, but should be consider just a story that it is.

Just my opinion again...

there seems to be no question that Jesus rebelled against the Roman shills ----the officials put in place by rome----especially the high priests of the temple. I do not recall if he had an opinion of Herod----the edomite king -----no evidence but Herod did get rid of John the Baptist who may have been a friend to Jesus
????

What I was taught Jesus was related to John the Baptist and many thought John was the messiah in his day. How true those myths are and if they were related is not really known except what the king James translation suggested...

John the Baptist

All I know for sure on the Jesus subject is he could never be a Messiah seeing he never delivered the Jewish Population of that day from bondage.
Jesus was in the bloodline of David.....the prodigal son....

Jesus was in the line of David----who is of the line of JUDAH -----thru his father------Joseph.
But Joe was not his Dad.....

Was Jesus a carpenter

Jesus story at the start is too much like Moses. A King was told of a child that would usurp the King, and order the murder of children before a certain age.

As for Constantine and him twisting the religion of his Peasant population we must understand the fact that the Roman Pagan Gods were falling out of popularity amongst the lower class, and Constantine was no fool, and understood the power of religion and controlling the ignorant society with it, so he had the Roman Bible made.

The Christian Religion is based on too much of mythology created by Constantine and later those like King James. Also the Christian Religion leave out many texts from other writers that could have explained so much more who Jesus was. They ignored those texts because it made Jesus human and not the God like being that would rule even a Emperor.

So in my opinion the story of Jesus is more myth than reality. The real Jesus was most likely a Craftsman that was married and might have been a Rabbi ( I believe he was ) and rebelled against the Jewish leadership of the day because he saw the injustice and how that leadership were puppets of the Roman Empire, but as being a Messiah and God like being that story is too much of a myth that would be taught to the ignorant population of the day, but should be consider just a story that it is.

Just my opinion again...

there seems to be no question that Jesus rebelled against the Roman shills ----the officials put in place by rome----especially the high priests of the temple. I do not recall if he had an opinion of Herod----the edomite king -----no evidence but Herod did get rid of John the Baptist who may have been a friend to Jesus
????

What I was taught Jesus was related to John the Baptist and many thought John was the messiah in his day. How true those myths are and if they were related is not really known except what the king James translation suggested...

John the Baptist

All I know for sure on the Jesus subject is he could never be a Messiah seeing he never delivered the Jewish Population of that day from bondage.

Jesus was in the line of David----who is of the line of JUDAH -----thru his father------Joseph.

what are you implying?--------PATERNITY COURT???

Actually I believe he was a carpenter by trade, and I believe he was actually married but that is my personal opinion shared with some but not with the many.

Jesus was made in a Deity so that Emperor Constantine could claim Jesus was above him because remember a Emperor was worshiped like a God in his day, and putting a common man above him would have been a no-no, so that is why Jesus was made into a God like being.

Just my opinion...

your explanation is plausible but there is no evidence thereof, Not a word anywhere of
to how he supported himself. Moses was a shepherd------Muhummad was a thief and gigolo---but Jesus just managed to LIVE with nothing. It is not even clear where he lived. There are implications in the NT what he tried to live under-cover--------JUDAS has to reveal his location.
Jesus is a mystery

Was Jesus a carpenter

Just my opinion again...

????

John the Baptist

It is claimed in the Bible New Testament he was from the House of David, but he still was not a Messiah. Him being from the House of David would make him the rightful King of the region seeing he was first born and male in the region, but the Roman Empire was in control of the region and had their puppet King in place.

I have questioned if the House of Moses and House of David were reunited with the birth of Jesus?

Remember Moses two sons do not follow their father and return with their mother to their Grandfather from their mother side, so could Joesph be from one of them?

Jesus is a mystery

Was Jesus a carpenter

Just my opinion again...

????

John the Baptist

It is claimed in the Bible New Testament he was from the House of David, but he still was not a Messiah. Him being from the House of David would make him the rightful King of the region seeing he was first born and male in the region, but the Roman Empire was in control of the region and had their puppet King in place.

I have questioned if the House of Moses and House of David were reunited with the birth of Jesus?

Remember Moses two sons do not follow their father and return with their mother to their Grandfather from their mother side, so could Joesph be from one of them?
I don't know exactly...

????

John the Baptist

what are you implying?--------PATERNITY COURT???
Sure, too bad we can't test his DNA.....

Jesus is a mystery

Was Jesus a carpenter

Just my opinion again...

????

John the Baptist

from where do you obtain your information that
Zipporah and the two sons LEFT the group
that went with Joshua into the "promised land"??? They stayed in midian while moses did his thing in Egypt----but then they joined up with the group (as far as I know)

200px-IDF_soldier_put_on_tefillin.jpg

Need I say more, note the arm. Tiny black cube just like in Mecca!!!!

You need say not more Penelope----for those interested in that which afflicts Penelope-----
google "LOOSENING OF ASSOCIATIONS"----it is a clinical sign of great importance to physicians in the evaluation of MENTAL STATUS. Penelope's comparison of the little box object which contains specific lines from scriptural writings bound on the head of the person in prayer------to a BUILDING in Mecca
is a fine example of LOOSENING OF ASSOCIATIONS-------it is consistent with
a diagnosis of SCHIZOPHRENIA ----or ---at the very least a serious THOUGHT DISORDER.
Let us all hope that she is just PRETENDING TO BE A PSYCHOTIC NUT

I think very few Christians understand that the romans were able to DEIFY people by vote
of the senate or by declaration of the emperor.
Jews were not competent to do so----even the
high priest. I believe Jesus of Nazareth lived---
he had a very common name for his time. I am
surprised that he did not have an occupation and
by age 33 was not married. Not only was he not married-----but his mom was not tearing her hair
out over that problem

Actually I believe he was a carpenter by trade, and I believe he was actually married but that is my personal opinion shared with some but not with the many.

Jesus was made in a Deity so that Emperor Constantine could claim Jesus was above him because remember a Emperor was worshiped like a God in his day, and putting a common man above him would have been a no-no, so that is why Jesus was made into a God like being.

Just my opinion...

Jesus is a mystery

Was Jesus a carpenter

Just my opinion again...

????

John the Baptist

No and the Jewish Messiah has come and its called MONEY.

Was Jesus a carpenter

Just my opinion again...

????

John the Baptist

from where do you obtain your information that
Zipporah and the two sons LEFT the group
that went with Joshua into the "promised land"??? They stayed in midian while moses did his thing in Egypt----but then they joined up with the group (as far as I know)

" After Moses succeeded in taking the Israelites out of Egypt, and won a battle against Amalek, Reuel came to the Hebrew camp in the wilderness of Sinai, bringing with him Zipporah, Gershom, and Eliezer. The Bible does not say when Zipporah and her sons rejoined Reuel/Jethro, only that after he heard of what God did for the Israelites, he brought Moses' family to him. The most common translation is that Moses sent her away, but another grammatically permissible translation is that she sent things or persons, perhaps the announcement of the victory over Amalek. The word that makes this difficult is shelucheiha, the sendings [away] of her. "

Zipporah - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You need say not more Penelope----for those interested in that which afflicts Penelope-----
google "LOOSENING OF ASSOCIATIONS"----it is a clinical sign of great importance to physicians in the evaluation of MENTAL STATUS. Penelope's comparison of the little box object which contains specific lines from scriptural writings bound on the head of the person in prayer------to a BUILDING in Mecca
a diagnosis of SCHIZOPHRENIA ----or ---at the very least a serious THOUGHT DISORDER.

Just my opinion...

Jesus is a mystery

Was Jesus a carpenter

Just my opinion again...

????

John the Baptist

And you writing that does not make it so but just you looking foolish and ignorant.

Jesus is a mystery

Was Jesus a carpenter

Just my opinion again...

????

John the Baptist

And you writing that does not make it so but just you looking foolish and ignorant.

no your foolish , MONEY is their MESSIAH and their NUKES and WEAPONS. Satan has provided.

Was Jesus a carpenter

Just my opinion again...

????

John the Baptist

no your foolish , MONEY is their MESSIAH and their NUKES and WEAPONS. Satan has provided.

If you say so, and then the Great Satan is America, right?

Just going off your twisted logic...

????

John the Baptist

They are their own Satan and their tales of woe are made up. They are the real pagans.

Just to interject although i find penelope most offensive....jonathon the son of gershum and the grandson of moses became the high priest to the dananites if i remember correctly...you guys can look it up... Dan was the tribe that wandered alot and may have become the danes, sudanese etc etc....quite interesting have a nice day...

Just to interject although i find penelope most offensive....jonathon the son of gershum and the grandson of moses became the high priest to the dananites if i remember correctly...you guys can look it up... Dan was the tribe that wandered alot and may have become the danes, sudanese etc etc....quite interesting have a nice day...

Dan was found from Tunisia to Ethiopia thru DNA

A whole lot of people wrapped up in a whole lot of nonsense. Hard to find blame among a group that specializes in forgiveness for all evil. A tad self serving I think.

I'm not sure that these people would make it without their religious crutch. Sad that they have had to commit so much harm to maintain their delusions.

Most people are too weak willed and stupid to survive without religion. Most people have minds like children that must do it "this way because I told you to". It is the same all over the globe.

Why has the Jebus not returned? Why should I or any thinking person care about the end game of some idiot's fantasy?

Well I find this thread offensive, the tribe of Dan never made it to Rev. Here read some history.

The Internet Classics Archive The Histories by Tacitus

Just my opinion...

Jesus is a mystery

Was Jesus a carpenter

Just my opinion again...

????

John the Baptist

and the Penelope messiah has come------it is called
PIMP BUBBA of the GUTTER

John the Baptist

They are their own Satan and their tales of woe are made up. They are the real pagans.

Penelope has no "satan" --------she is a gutter shit whore by her own accord

Well I find this thread offensive, the tribe of Dan never made it to Rev. Here read some history.

The Internet Classics Archive The Histories by Tacitus

I may have missed it-----where is the reference to DAN in the writings of the ROMAN GOEBBELS APOLOGIST FOR THE FILTH AND STINK OF ROME----to wit, TACITUS?
Despite all effort to support the filth and stink of your background, Penelope, to wit the STINK OF ROME --------no matter how he tried DA JOOOOOS come out far superior to the STENCH WHICH IS YOU. He tried his best but the very worst he could conjure about the
"perverse joooos" is the fact that amongst jews
killing one's own child is a crime. For those who do not know-----Roman law conferred upon the "paterfamilias" <<< that is the male head of a household-----the right to KILL any member-----his children and his slaves-----not illegal --------perfectly ok.. He did correctly note that of the entire ROMAN empire-----DA JOOOOS resisted their (and your) filth-----THE MOST

Forum List

Back