Jesus still a no show-christian's getting hissy

200px-IDF_soldier_put_on_tefillin.jpg

Need I say more, note the arm. Tiny black cube just like in Mecca!!!!

You need say not more Penelope----for those interested in that which afflicts Penelope-----
google "LOOSENING OF ASSOCIATIONS"----it is a clinical sign of great importance to physicians in the evaluation of MENTAL STATUS. Penelope's comparison of the little box object which contains specific lines from scriptural writings bound on the head of the person in prayer------to a BUILDING in Mecca
is a fine example of LOOSENING OF ASSOCIATIONS-------it is consistent with
a diagnosis of SCHIZOPHRENIA ----or ---at the very least a serious THOUGHT DISORDER.
Let us all hope that she is just PRETENDING TO BE A PSYCHOTIC NUT

And Boyd Packer will be returning from the dead, any day now.

When Jesus returns, many of the righteous will rise from the dead.

Are you unfamiliar with the scriptures?

OMG!

The Walking Dead could happen???

The fact is the Jesus many worship is the creation and distorted view of a Roman Emperor wanting to make a Jewish Guy into a God like being.

A man like Jesus could not just be mortal in the simplistic mind of Emperor Constantine and his followers, so they had to rewrite the story and add that Jesus was a son of a deity, and held supernatural powers like so many Roman and Greek Mythical did had.

Now am I say Jesus never lived?

No, but the stories in the black book are just that and nothing more than stories of a mythical being...

I think very few Christians understand that the romans were able to DEIFY people by vote
of the senate or by declaration of the emperor.
Jews were not competent to do so----even the
high priest. I believe Jesus of Nazareth lived---
he had a very common name for his time. I am
surprised that he did not have an occupation and
by age 33 was not married. Not only was he not married-----but his mom was not tearing her hair
out over that problem

Actually I believe he was a carpenter by trade, and I believe he was actually married but that is my personal opinion shared with some but not with the many.

Jesus was made in a Deity so that Emperor Constantine could claim Jesus was above him because remember a Emperor was worshiped like a God in his day, and putting a common man above him would have been a no-no, so that is why Jesus was made into a God like being.

Just my opinion...

your explanation is plausible but there is no evidence thereof, Not a word anywhere of
Jesus with a hammer and nail in his hand----
somehow in sunday school coloring books he is
a shepherd. In fact that is no comment at all as
to how he supported himself. Moses was a shepherd------Muhummad was a thief and gigolo---but Jesus just managed to LIVE with nothing. It is not even clear where he lived. There are implications in the NT what he tried to live under-cover--------JUDAS has to reveal his location.
Jesus is a mystery

The literal translation might have been Craftsman...

Was Jesus a carpenter

Jesus story at the start is too much like Moses. A King was told of a child that would usurp the King, and order the murder of children before a certain age.

As for Constantine and him twisting the religion of his Peasant population we must understand the fact that the Roman Pagan Gods were falling out of popularity amongst the lower class, and Constantine was no fool, and understood the power of religion and controlling the ignorant society with it, so he had the Roman Bible made.

The Christian Religion is based on too much of mythology created by Constantine and later those like King James. Also the Christian Religion leave out many texts from other writers that could have explained so much more who Jesus was. They ignored those texts because it made Jesus human and not the God like being that would rule even a Emperor.

So in my opinion the story of Jesus is more myth than reality. The real Jesus was most likely a Craftsman that was married and might have been a Rabbi ( I believe he was ) and rebelled against the Jewish leadership of the day because he saw the injustice and how that leadership were puppets of the Roman Empire, but as being a Messiah and God like being that story is too much of a myth that would be taught to the ignorant population of the day, but should be consider just a story that it is.

Just my opinion again...

Penelope tells us that there are tiny black cubes all over mecca-------------???????????????????
Is he short a chicken to swing?

if he wants to swing a chicken, he can get a chicken-----he seems to be involved in his little
black box-----which is just like the many that can be found all over mecca-------any chickens in mecca?

I thought Moses worked for the Egyptian government...

He was actually Egyptian with blood from the House of Abraham. That bloodline was most likely from the House of Joesph which came from the House of Jacob which came from the House of Isaac which came from the House of Abraham.

Remember Joesph rose to power within the Egypt government which would have meant his bloodline would have mixed within the Egyptian bloodlines and that would explain Moses possible Jewish blood...

When Jesus returns, many of the righteous will rise from the dead.

Are you unfamiliar with the scriptures?

OMG!

The fact is the Jesus many worship is the creation and distorted view of a Roman Emperor wanting to make a Jewish Guy into a God like being.

A man like Jesus could not just be mortal in the simplistic mind of Emperor Constantine and his followers, so they had to rewrite the story and add that Jesus was a son of a deity, and held supernatural powers like so many Roman and Greek Mythical did had.

No, but the stories in the black book are just that and nothing more than stories of a mythical being...

I think very few Christians understand that the romans were able to DEIFY people by vote
by age 33 was not married. Not only was he not married-----but his mom was not tearing her hair
out over that problem

Actually I believe he was a carpenter by trade, and I believe he was actually married but that is my personal opinion shared with some but not with the many.

Jesus was made in a Deity so that Emperor Constantine could claim Jesus was above him because remember a Emperor was worshiped like a God in his day, and putting a common man above him would have been a no-no, so that is why Jesus was made into a God like being.

Just my opinion...

your explanation is plausible but there is no evidence thereof, Not a word anywhere of
to how he supported himself. Moses was a shepherd------Muhummad was a thief and gigolo---but Jesus just managed to LIVE with nothing. It is not even clear where he lived. There are implications in the NT what he tried to live under-cover--------JUDAS has to reveal his location.
Jesus is a mystery

Was Jesus a carpenter

Jesus story at the start is too much like Moses. A King was told of a child that would usurp the King, and order the murder of children before a certain age.

As for Constantine and him twisting the religion of his Peasant population we must understand the fact that the Roman Pagan Gods were falling out of popularity amongst the lower class, and Constantine was no fool, and understood the power of religion and controlling the ignorant society with it, so he had the Roman Bible made.

The Christian Religion is based on too much of mythology created by Constantine and later those like King James. Also the Christian Religion leave out many texts from other writers that could have explained so much more who Jesus was. They ignored those texts because it made Jesus human and not the God like being that would rule even a Emperor.

So in my opinion the story of Jesus is more myth than reality. The real Jesus was most likely a Craftsman that was married and might have been a Rabbi ( I believe he was ) and rebelled against the Jewish leadership of the day because he saw the injustice and how that leadership were puppets of the Roman Empire, but as being a Messiah and God like being that story is too much of a myth that would be taught to the ignorant population of the day, but should be consider just a story that it is.

Just my opinion again...

there seems to be no question that Jesus rebelled against the Roman shills ----the officials put in place by rome----especially the high priests of the temple. I do not recall if he had an opinion of Herod----the edomite king -----no evidence but Herod did get rid of John the Baptist who may have been a friend to Jesus
????

He was actually Egyptian with blood from the House of Abraham. That bloodline was most likely from the House of Joesph which came from the House of Jacob which came from the House of Isaac which came from the House of Abraham.

Remember Joesph rose to power within the Egypt government which would have meant his bloodline would have mixed within the Egyptian bloodlines and that would explain Moses possible Jewish blood...

Moses is of the tribe of LEVI------not Joseph----
LEVI-----he was a LEVITE

Penelope tells us that there are tiny black cubes all over mecca-------------???????????????????

if he wants to swing a chicken, he can get a chicken-----he seems to be involved in his little
black box-----which is just like the many that can be found all over mecca-------any chickens in mecca?
Only Arab chickens, heh-heh...

arab chickens-------""cluck, cluck, cluck"" is Arabic?

arab chickens-------""cluck, cluck, cluck"" is Arabic?
I wasn't speaking of the polo...

Moses is of the tribe of LEVI------not Joseph----
LEVI-----he was a LEVITE

I stand corrected...

I thought for some reason he was from the House of Joseph... I need to brush up on my Tanakh again... Thank you for the correction...

OMG!

out over that problem

Just my opinion...

Jesus is a mystery

Was Jesus a carpenter

Just my opinion again...

there seems to be no question that Jesus rebelled against the Roman shills ----the officials put in place by rome----especially the high priests of the temple. I do not recall if he had an opinion of Herod----the edomite king -----no evidence but Herod did get rid of John the Baptist who may have been a friend to Jesus
????

What I was taught Jesus was related to John the Baptist and many thought John was the messiah in his day. How true those myths are and if they were related is not really known except what the king James translation suggested...

John the Baptist

All I know for sure on the Jesus subject is he could never be a Messiah seeing he never delivered the Jewish Population of that day from bondage.

out over that problem

Just my opinion...

Jesus is a mystery

Was Jesus a carpenter

Just my opinion again...

????

What I was taught Jesus was related to John the Baptist and many thought John was the messiah in his day. How true those myths are and if they were related is not really known except what the king James translation suggested...

John the Baptist

All I know for sure on the Jesus subject is he could never be a Messiah seeing he never delivered the Jewish Population of that day from bondage.
Jesus was in the bloodline of David.....the prodigal son....

Just my opinion...

Jesus is a mystery

Was Jesus a carpenter

Just my opinion again...

????

John the Baptist

Jesus was in the bloodline of David.....the prodigal son....

Jesus was in the line of David----who is of the line of JUDAH -----thru his father------Joseph.

Ironically Yeshu was supposed to be related to Salome who was also a follower the wife of Janaeus and her son was
Jonathan Hyrcanus ll
during the convergance of the many christ figures it's possible that this is why people thought Jesuscwas related to John. However the AD era John the Baptist most likely comes from a teacher in the AD era who first taught christ Theudas by the Jordan before coming his follower. Perhaps the Mandeans have more info that can pin down a historical time frame for their Man of righteousness John the Baptist.

Forum List

Back