Jesus on Marriage...

Jesus was against divorce.

He never opined on gay marriage.

Thread fail.

Using Ravi's Failed "logic"
any Sin or Abomination not Directly Referenced by God’s Son is no longer a Sin or Abomination…

And in FACT should be Embraced and put on Equal Footing with what Jesus Defined as Marriage according to his Father.

Pure Idiocy.

:)

peace...

:eusa_liar: Speaking of dishonesty...........

American citizens are not required to live up to Christian standards, mal.

And gay citizens are citizens too! :thup:

Jesus would want you to love your neighbor as yourself and do unto others, etc...

Jesus wishes you would quit trying to measure your sins against those of your fellow man as demonstrated when He said, "let ye who is without sin cast the first stone" and all that jazz...yada yada, etcetera etcetera... God bless us everyone! lol

i%27m-not-always-a-drinker..-but-you%27re-boring-the-shit-out-of-me..jpg

Last edited:

Thread fail.

That's because there was no such thing as "gay marriage". Jesus also didn't opine on cars, rocket ships, condos, Alaska cruises, television, radio, and DVDs. Duh!!
Nor did he discuss gays. If he had an issue with them he would have discussed them. After all, the Romans accepted homosexuality.

Not that it matters as we do not base our laws on what Jesus said but on what the constitution says.

Thread fail.

Using Ravi's Failed "logic"
any Sin or Abomination not Directly Referenced by God’s Son is no longer a Sin or Abomination…

And in FACT should be Embraced and put on Equal Footing with what Jesus Defined as Marriage according to his Father.

Pure Idiocy.

peace...

:eusa_liar: Speaking of dishonesty...........

American citizens are not required to live up to Christian standards, mal.
And gay citizens are citizens too! :thup:

Jesus would want you to love your neighbor as yourself and do unto others, etc...

Jesus wishes you would quit trying to measure your sins against those of your fellow man as demonstrated when He said, "let ye who is without sin cast the first stone" and all that jazz...yada yada, etcetera etcetera... God bless us everyone! lol

i%27m-not-always-a-drinker..-but-you%27re-boring-the-shit-out-of-me..jpg

This Thread is about the Christian Church... Keep up Dopey. :thup:

peace...

Thread fail.

That's because there was no such thing as "gay marriage". Jesus also didn't opine on cars, rocket ships, condos, Alaska cruises, television, radio, and DVDs. Duh!!
Nor did he discuss gays. If he had an issue with them he would have discussed them. After all, the Romans accepted homosexuality.

Not that it matters as we do not base our laws on what Jesus said but on what the constitution says.

That is an Idiotic Conclusion. :thup:

He did Define Marriage between a Man and a Wife and you have yet to Acknowlege that or Refute it.

peace...

Thread fail.

Using Ravi's Failed "logic" any Sin or Abomination not Directly Referenced by God’s Son is no longer a Sin or Abomination…

Pure Idiocy.

peace...

Needs Repeating since she is too Dishonest to Address it, instead Repeats the Idiocy.

peace...

I am NOT for the Government Defining Marriage on anyone's Religious Beliefs, this is simply to Address those who Feel that Jesus was Pro-Gay or Pro-Gay Marriage...

“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” - Matthew 19:4-6.

Jesus is pretty damned Clear on what Marriage is... :thup:

---

Seems pretty clear to me.

Thread fail.

Using Ravi's Failed "logic" any Sin or Abomination not Directly Referenced by God’s Son is no longer a Sin or Abomination…

Pure Idiocy.

peace...

I probably shouldn't ask if he talked about marriage between man and dog, should I ....

Hey, I have no problem with gay marriage. If Newt has a right to keep getting married over and over, well ... suffice it to say that I have no problem with gays trying it out at least once.

But Christ was clear on the subject.

I am NOT for the Government Defining Marriage on anyone's Religious Beliefs, this is simply to Address those who Feel that Jesus was Pro-Gay or Pro-Gay Marriage...

“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” - Matthew 19:4-6.

---

Seems pretty clear to me.

Thread fail.

Pure Idiocy.

peace...

I probably shouldn't ask if he talked about marriage between man and dog, should I ....

Hey, I have no problem with gay marriage. If Newt has a right to keep getting married over and over, well ... suffice it to say that I have no problem with gays trying it out at least once.

But Christ was clear on the subject.

God Spoke Worse of Homosexuality than he did Beastiality in Leviticus under Moral Law.

Using Ravi's Dishonest Line, Beastiality is not only OK, you should be able to Marry your Dog...

Because Jesus didn't say you shouldn't or that Fucking Animals was even Wrong.

Why she and her Kind have to be so Fucking Dishonest is beyond me.

There is no Quarter for Homosexuality in Christianity.

Find another Religion. :thup:

peace...

Bestiality was against the law, therefore Jesus didn't need to mention it.

Homosexuality wasn't against the law, therefore if Jesus objected to it he would have said so.

Thread fail.

Jesus said "God created them male and female" when he spoke on divorce and marriage in Matthew 19. That's about as clear as it gets.

Last edited:

Homosexuality wasn't against the law, therefore if Jesus objected to it he would have said so.

He already spoke about it in the Law. Jesus is the Word of God.

Which Law?...

And your Conclusion is that either his Father Changed his mind on Homosexuality but didn't Document it, or Jesus and his Father were at Odds on the Issue because you Feel they were?...

Jesus didn't Contradict his Father's Law regarding Homosexuality and he didn't Address an Endless List of Sins Specifically you Drenched Tampon.

Nowhere in the Bible is Homosexuality anything but Sin and Abomination.

Your Wishing it were Different is just Sad at this point.

peace...

Jesus said "God created them male and female" when he spoke on divorce and marriage in Matthew 19. That's about as clear as it gets.

Jesus Defined Marriage and Ravi can NOT Dispute this...

Find another Religion Ravi... You and your Normalization of Sin are not Compatible with Christianity.

peace...

---

What I am going to need from the "Jesus was not a Homophobe" Crowd here @ USMB is a couple of things...

Where Jesus Reverses the Consistent References of Sin and Abomination regarding Homosexuality throughout the Old and New Testaments.

"For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due."
—Romans 1:26-27 (NKJV)

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God."
—1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV)

"Knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,"
—1 Timothy 1:9-10 (NKJV)

And that's not even touching Leviticus where Homosexuality is Spoken of Harsher than Beastiality.

Leviticus 18. The Holy Bible: King James Version.

21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: Lev. 20.1-5 I am the LORD.

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Lev. 20.13

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. Ex. 22.19 · Lev. 20.15, 16 · Deut. 27.21

24 ¶ Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things
: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

---

^That is Moral Law... It makes no Reference in 18 to what you can and can't eat... That was Jewish Cerimonial Law so save that Line. :thup:

Jesus didn't come here to Condone Sin... And Homosexuals can't make an Assumption that the "Sin" and "Abomination" that Homosexuality is called 100% of the time it's Referenced in the Bible was somehow OK with Jesus because he told us not to Judge...

The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” Revelation 21:7-8 ESV

Jesus was Clear... And we are not to Condone Sin nor Hate the Sinner but it is Absurd for Homosexuals to expect the Christian Church to Embrace what is so Clearly Sin in the Eyes of God, and what's more, to give it Sanction in Marriage.

I've given plenty of Reference... Now make the case that Jesus was Pro-Gay Marriage and that somehow when he was Referring to Man and Wife as God Designed it, he really meant whatever Coupling of Human Gender you please or that feels good to you.

I'll be here.

peace...

Well said.

I also don't believe the federal government has the authority, under the constitution, to define marriage in any way. I'm also not a christian/catholic/whatever religion type of person as I don't have a religion but what you said is true.

Jesus and the catholics/christians did not accept 2 individuals of the same sex being together in an intimate relationship. They just didn't.

Its cool with me if you are gay just don't let your zealotry for being gay allow you to dishonestly portray people's religions in an effort to gain acceptance.

You are here, You are Queer, We are used to it.
You are here, You are Queer, Get over yourselves!

Exactly. :thup:

peace...

I actually said that to a gay guy in P-town a few weekends back. I overheard him and his guy talking about how I looked so uncomfortable after they had been hitting on me. I turned to him and said "You are here, you are queer, I'm used to it maybe you should get over the fact that your homosexual and stop acting like it is a big deal to anyone but you. I'm more pissed that you kept hitting on me AFTER i told you I wasn't gay, that is just typical rude male behavior"

:D

Find another Religion Ravi... You and your Normalization of Sin are not Compatible with Christianity.

peace...

Good Lawd, mal... You should spend less time obsessing over what Jesus thought of gays and more time worrying about your own "sins" IF you are truly concerned with being a good Christian, that is. Jesus weeps at your daily assholery.

The Religion and Ethics Forum waits with bated breath for a myriad of threads about other various types of "sins" which your good Christian conscience struggles with on a daily basis... :eusa_whistle:

orangutan.jpg

peace...

Good Lawd, mal... You should spend less time obsessing over what Jesus thought of gays and more time worrying about your own "sins" IF you are truly concerned with being a good Christian, that is. Jesus weeps at your daily assholery.

The Religion and Ethics Forum waits with bated breath for a myriad of threads about other various types of "sins" which your good Christian conscience struggles with on a daily basis... :eusa_whistle:

orangutan.jpg

Cute...

Doesn't Negate that Homosexual Coupling or Marriage is Incompatible with Christianity.

Take your Trolling to St. Elsewhere.

peace...

I actually said that to a gay guy in P-town a few weekends back. I overheard him and his guy talking about how I looked so uncomfortable after they had been hitting on me. I turned to him and said "You are here, you are queer, I'm used to it maybe you should get over the fact that your homosexual and stop acting like it is a big deal to anyone but you. I'm more pissed that you kept hitting on me AFTER i told you I wasn't gay, that is just typical rude male behavior"

:D

That's kinda a thing that bugs me about gays too. After they know you are not gay..they keep talking about their gayness.

It's fucking rude.

peace...

orangutan.jpg

Cute...

Doesn't Negate that Homosexual Coupling or Marriage is Incompatible with Christianity.

peace...

No, mal... You're wrong.

Sorry you can't handle that your logic is severely flawed and your OP is lame.

True Christians believe that Jesus died for ALL sinners. :thup:

"judge not lest ye be judged"

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye..."

---

What I am going to need from the "Jesus was not a Homophobe" Crowd here @ USMB is a couple of things...

Where Jesus Reverses the Consistent References of Sin and Abomination regarding Homosexuality throughout the Old and New Testaments.

"For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due."
—Romans 1:26-27 (NKJV)

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God."
—1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV)

"Knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,"
—1 Timothy 1:9-10 (NKJV)

And that's not even touching Leviticus where Homosexuality is Spoken of Harsher than Beastiality.

Leviticus 18. The Holy Bible: King James Version.

21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: Lev. 20.1-5 I am the LORD.

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Lev. 20.13

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. Ex. 22.19 · Lev. 20.15, 16 · Deut. 27.21

24 ¶ Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things
: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

---

^That is Moral Law... It makes no Reference in 18 to what you can and can't eat... That was Jewish Cerimonial Law so save that Line. :thup:

Jesus didn't come here to Condone Sin... And Homosexuals can't make an Assumption that the "Sin" and "Abomination" that Homosexuality is called 100% of the time it's Referenced in the Bible was somehow OK with Jesus because he told us not to Judge...

The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” Revelation 21:7-8 ESV

Jesus was Clear... And we are not to Condone Sin nor Hate the Sinner but it is Absurd for Homosexuals to expect the Christian Church to Embrace what is so Clearly Sin in the Eyes of God, and what's more, to give it Sanction in Marriage.

I've given plenty of Reference... Now make the case that Jesus was Pro-Gay Marriage and that somehow when he was Referring to Man and Wife as God Designed it, he really meant whatever Coupling of Human Gender you please or that feels good to you.

I'll be here.

peace...

Well the first verse was actually quoted from Jesus but it doesn't reference homosexuality at all. It just dicusses that in Jewish tradition, the kids get marraid and move out. Jesus never discussed homosexuality. The rest pf the verses you cite are OT, epistles etc....

But then again, Jesus condoned slaves to remain slaves and you know, be GOOD slaves.
He made it clear anyone who has ever divorced and remarried (except in cases of adultery) is fried because they will intentionally be living in a state o fsin without repentance.
He also told us to hate parents and family, which you know, kinda contradicts that "Honor thy mother and father" thing.

But here's the really interesting concept. I'm a Christian. So are my wife and daughter. And all of us can accpet gays for who they are.
According to the beliefs of some Christians, that would make us more understanding, compassionate and loving than God.
I seriously doubt that's the case. I just don't think they give you the job of All Loving Supreme Being, if some guy in Vegas is more loving and accepting than You are...

Last edited:

orangutan.jpg

Cute...

peace...

No, mal... You're wrong.

Sorry you can't handle that your logic is severely flawed and your OP is lame.

True Christians believe that Jesus died for ALL sinners. :thup:

"judge not lest ye be judged"

"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye..."

And this is where you are either Blinded by the Agenda or simply being Dishonest...

Jesus did NOT Embrace Sin.

Homosexuality is Sin 100% of the time it is Referenced in the New and Old.

Jesus Loved the Sinners and Hated Sin.

Jesus would not have Embraced Homosexuality or Homosexual Marriage instead, as he did with ALL Sinners, he would have Tried to lead them away from the Sin and Abomination.

Jesus did NOT and would NOT Embrace Sin.

Until you show me in the Bible where it says anything other than that about Homosexuality you are Wrong. :thup:

"...if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Saying that Christ would Condone or Embrace Sin and Abomination in his Father's Eyes is about as False Prophet as you can get.

If you Consider yourself a Christian, I would Think long and hard before continuing to Mislead others with that Lie.

I mean that Sincerely. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back