Jesus on Marriage...

I am NOT for the Government Defining Marriage on anyone's Religious Beliefs, this is simply to Address those who Feel that Jesus was Pro-Gay or Pro-Gay Marriage...

“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.” - Matthew 19:4-6.

Jesus is pretty damned Clear on what Marriage is... :thup:

---

What I am going to need from the "Jesus was not a Homophobe" Crowd here @ USMB is a couple of things...

Where Jesus Reverses the Consistent References of Sin and Abomination regarding Homosexuality throughout the Old and New Testaments.

"For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due."
—Romans 1:26-27 (NKJV)

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God."
—1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NKJV)

"Knowing this: that the law is not made for a righteous person, but for the lawless and insubordinate, for the ungodly and for sinners, for the unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, for fornicators, for sodomites, for kidnappers, for liars, for perjurers, and if there is any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine,"
—1 Timothy 1:9-10 (NKJV)

And that's not even touching Leviticus where Homosexuality is Spoken of Harsher than Beastiality.

Leviticus 18. The Holy Bible: King James Version.

21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: Lev. 20.1-5 I am the LORD.

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Lev. 20.13

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. Ex. 22.19 · Lev. 20.15, 16 · Deut. 27.21

24 ¶ Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things
: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

---

^That is Moral Law... It makes no Reference in 18 to what you can and can't eat... That was Jewish Cerimonial Law so save that Line. :thup:

Jesus didn't come here to Condone Sin... And Homosexuals can't make an Assumption that the "Sin" and "Abomination" that Homosexuality is called 100% of the time it's Referenced in the Bible was somehow OK with Jesus because he told us not to Judge...

The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.” Revelation 21:7-8 ESV

Jesus was Clear... And we are not to Condone Sin nor Hate the Sinner but it is Absurd for Homosexuals to expect the Christian Church to Embrace what is so Clearly Sin in the Eyes of God, and what's more, to give it Sanction in Marriage.

I've given plenty of Reference... Now make the case that Jesus was Pro-Gay Marriage and that somehow when he was Referring to Man and Wife as God Designed it, he really meant whatever Coupling of Human Gender you please or that feels good to you.

I'll be here.

:)

peace...

Lets be fair;

The only time Jesus got nailed was Two a cross.

so what did he know about becoming one fleshed?

:lol:

^

pathetic bible thumper is pathetic

:lol: The saddest part is he actually thinks he actually has a point.

I'm not here to Convince you of anything ravi. :thup:

peace...

Fuck off with that bullshit, mal. I tried to respond sincerely to your precious thread, God knows why I even bothered (I felt bad for you)...But all you EVER have is bullshit and bluster. Try reading my posts for comprehension. :thup:

show me one place in the joy of cooking where they say homosexuality isn't an abomination.

lol Yes, and unless he can answer to THAT...? Winning! :eusa_dance:

I didn't post this in the Flame for a Reason...

If the Entire Forum is a Flame Zone then what is the point of ever Trying to have a Discussion here?...

Many people point out that I Rarely leave the Flame Zone...

This is why. :thup:

peace...

:lol: The saddest part is he actually thinks he actually has a point.

I'm not here to Convince you of anything ravi. :thup:

peace...

Fuck off with that bullshit, mal. I tried to respond sincerely to your precious thread, God knows why I even bothered (I felt bad for you)...But all you EVER have is bullshit and bluster. Try reading my posts for comprehension. :thup:

Your first post in this Thread?...

I can't remember it.

peace...

I'm going to go ahead and Assume that Ravi is Incapable of Countering my OP or making the case that Jesus was Pro-Gay or Pro-Gay Marriage.

Noted... Coward. :thup:

peace...

Bwahahaha if she doesn't respond she is a coward and if she does she is "stalking" you! :lol:

Jesus said, "whatever you did to the least of these, you did to Me" :eusa_whistle:

Oh yeah...

peace...

You spend a lot of time thinking about gay sex.

It's the only way he can get the attention he is evidently so desperate for! :lol:

Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gAY! :uhoh3:

^The Sock's 2nd Post.

What were you saying again Valeravie?...

Fuck you. :thup:

peace...

tell me again how i shouldn't be a douche in your thread, douche :lol:

in fac, show me one place in the summa theologica where thomas aquinas says being a douche in the religion forum is a sin.

Keep pounding your fist on the table for bible quotes we all know don't exist, you fucking retarded haranguing orangutan. :thup:

>

Malstrodumus' post number 2 in his ever so sincere attempt at a rational discussion outside of the Flame Zone:

One or more of the following, and likely in this order will respond to this Thread by calling me a Fag by Insinuation:

Bodecea.
Plasmaball.
Jose.
Ravi.
Valeravie.
del (unfortunately).
G.T. (Because Pinky's trying so hard to fit in).

Just wanted to be sure that was said in Advance of it happening.

Carry on.

peace...

Last edited:
You spend a lot of time thinking about gay sex.

^And your Actual FIRST Post... :thup:

peace...

Thanks for admitting you want your thread to get derailed. You set it up and make it happen just so you can continue with your bullshit and bluster. Evidently lies are all you have. Now go cry victim with Rumpy, you pussy.

Last edited:
Keep pounding your fist on the table for bible quotes we all know don't exist, you fucking retarded haranguing orangutan. :thup:

>

Malstrodum's post number 2 in his ever so sincere attempt at a rational discussion outside of the Flame Zone:

One or more of the following, and likely in this order will respond to this Thread by calling me a Fag by Insinuation:

Bodecea.
Plasmaball.
Jose.
Ravi.
Valeravie.
del (unfortunately).

Carry on.

peace...

Mal pointed out several quotes RIGHT OUT OF THE BIBLE. How can you say they don't exist when the Bible is where they ALL came from??? I'll bet you've never even picked up a Bible! It really doesn't matter to me what you think, because i'm not the one you'll have to worry about someday when you're in Judgement. :) But don't you worry about it, i'm sure you and all your friends will still be together....just not with us.

Your flawed logic makes baby Jesus cry. :(

Jesus was certainly not "pro-gay marriage" but so what? He wasn't especially anti either.

What makes one sin measure more or less than another?
Jesus never mentioned "sin" in relation to all sorts of relationships and contracts including "marriage"... There are many things Christians do which Jesus didn't go out of his way to mention, however "sinful"...

No, he did not REVERSE the "abominations" of the Old Testament, but again so what? Jesus did not teach us to condemn our neighbors, so why do you go out of your way to do it here...?

Here's something for you to ponder. Romans and First Corinthians are written to Christians and both condemn homosexuality. The same Holy Spirit that wrote the Law, spoke through Jesus and spoke as Paul wrote it down. That's the belief of Christians.

And? Why go out of your way to condemn one neighbor's sin over another?

^ The coward can't answer the question...

Jesus called. He said to tell you all to quit putting words in his mouth and telling lies about what he did or did not say.

God uses others sometimes to get a message out to someone....
Those messengers are always other believers.
So you're either a believer....or a liar. Which is it?

>

Malstrodum's post number 2 in his ever so sincere attempt at a rational discussion outside of the Flame Zone:

Bodecea.
Plasmaball.
Jose.
Ravi.
Valeravie.
del (unfortunately).

Carry on.

peace...

Mal pointed out several quotes RIGHT OUT OF THE BIBLE. How can you say they don't exist when the Bible is where they ALL came from??? I'll bet you've never even picked up a Bible! It really doesn't matter to me what you think, because i'm not the one you'll have to worry about someday when you're in Judgement. :) But don't you worry about it, i'm sure you and all your friends will still be together....just not with us.

Gee whiz, nice to meet you, caroljo. :rolleyes: I'm a Christian.

Forum List

Back