Since you have a problem with names "Hadit" Any that are turning to "Jesus/Lucifer/Baal" will RETURN(which means Hashev) and when your Lord fails to RETURN then you and all his followers will of "HAD" "it"...smiling and winking at the same time.....
Whether He returns before I die or not, I will spend eternity with Him. He is Lord, and every knee will bow and every tongue confess that He is. Your inane rantings change nothing.

Unfortunately for you that is just not going to happen Hadit...I find it most humorous that you feel that way though esp the people who were born prior to your hero Jesus supposed birth as they would have never heard of him...wink..There are a lot of problems with your premise and conceit for your sun Gd.. I actually do feel for you though and If you truly want to be with him in eternity then I suppose on compassionate grounds a computer program like the matrix could be built and you could go on worshipping your make believe hero forever none the wiser that it is just a program on a floppy disc or hard drive in a computer.... Think that is far fetched think again as our technology is heading in ways you could never imagine....wink...

If their idea of a physical wave a wand type precept of God actually had existed he would have thrown his arms up in dissapointment & started over ages ago. This time using more intelligent species to evolve from like a Dolphin instead of Primates.
Enter the Grays... *que twighlight zone music*

Yes jesus never existed it was a myth,rooted in majik,and still has its claws buried deep inthe western world and other places as well,and if you follow his path Destruction murder to place every where.jesus is the stronge Delusion God said He was gonna send ......and He did....jesus

Yes jesus never existed it was a myth,rooted in majik,and still has its claws buried deep inthe western world and other places as well,and if you follow his path Destruction murder to place every where.jesus is the stronge Delusion God said He was gonna send ......and He did....jesus

I do not believe that Jesus was a MYTH----anymore than was JOHNNY APPLESEED. That which the "holy" Roman empire did IN HIS NAME----is not HIS FAULT

Baal is the father of the
morning star-rev 22:16.
They say father and son are one in the same as part of a trinity.
This is because they are the same mythology given a new image mask and name for the same harvest scam.
The Bel (Baal) myth does in
fact have mythical elements including death and resurrection which parallel the Jesus myth and thus are forerunners of mythical elements in the Jesus myth.
From a stone tablet discovered in Nineveh, Assyria, and dated 700 B.C., now housed in The British Museum, referred to as the
Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

Ishtar (easter)(Isis in other cultures) is the Mother of the Morning Star. Isis is the wife of Baal.
In the Canaanite rites of Athtar the fierce the Dying god mythology states the dying son called morning star, surpasses
his father Baal on the throne.

The dying god resurrection story borrowed from Baal's resurrection= serpents promise of eternal life is the way the adversary gets what he wants, popular devotion to the dying god that they are benefactors of through being the religious authority and thus collect taxes=tithes without insurrection.
Baal had to die and resurrect to surpass his father Dagon on the throne when Dagon(the fishman god) idol lost his flavor and the cycle occured again when Baal was being rejected & opposed.

The radiant sun or circle behind the cross
is a Baal cross. Ironically the ring worn by the Popes is the fishman god ring (Dagon) that they are kissing.
He was the Father of Baal, who is the father of the morning star-rev 22:16.
This is why the Ishtar (easter) myth is that she births a giant egg by the river bed in which a fish is hatched called
the morning star. This is why they wear the fish head hat called Mitre and have scales on their robes or trim.
Jesus is Baal as Baal is Dagon.
The fishers of men hook line and sinker.

Creative, did you make all that up yourself, or did you copy it from a satire site?

I do not believe that Jesus was a MYTH----anymore than was JOHNNY APPLESEED. That which the "holy" Roman empire did IN HIS NAME----is not HIS FAULT
Can i ask,If in Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel. How then is it jesus?just wondered this.

This is because they are the same mythology given a new image mask and name for the same harvest scam.
fact have mythical elements including death and resurrection which parallel the Jesus myth and thus are forerunners of mythical elements in the Jesus myth.
From a stone tablet discovered in Nineveh, Assyria, and dated 700 B.C., now housed in The British Museum, referred to as the
Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Ishtar (easter)(Isis in other cultures) is the Mother of the Morning Star. Isis is the wife of Baal.
In the Canaanite rites of Athtar the fierce the Dying god mythology states the dying son called morning star, surpasses

The dying god resurrection story borrowed from Baal's resurrection= serpents promise of eternal life is the way the adversary gets what he wants, popular devotion to the dying god that they are benefactors of through being the religious authority and thus collect taxes=tithes without insurrection.
Baal had to die and resurrect to surpass his father Dagon on the throne when Dagon(the fishman god) idol lost his flavor and the cycle occured again when Baal was being rejected & opposed.

is a Baal cross. Ironically the ring worn by the Popes is the fishman god ring (Dagon) that they are kissing.
This is why the Ishtar (easter) myth is that she births a giant egg by the river bed in which a fish is hatched called
the morning star. This is why they wear the fish head hat called Mitre and have scales on their robes or trim.

Creative, did you make all that up yourself, or did you copy it from a satire site?
I`m sorry if you talking to me,What is it.

Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Did I post to you?

Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Did I post to you?
hey i`m new have no clue why i asked.

Can i ask,If in Isaiah 7:14 "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel. How then is it jesus?just wondered this.

???

Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Did I post to you?

You can't follow backquotes?

I posted to HaShev

???
okay in the book of Isaiah 7:14 Says,"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel".How then is it jesus.just asking.

gt1085 is not very good at this. Let gt do some reading and pondering. Such a personality will not leave this alone.

Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Did I post to you?

Its the New Covenant, birth of the beginning of a new religion of which all can join, not limited to a certain area. Open to Jews, Greeks, and Romans and all humans, all 4 corners of the earth.

Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
(3) Bel is smitten;
hilltop);
released;
life;

Did I post to you?

Its the New Covenant, birth of the beginning of a new religion of which all can join, not limited to a certain area. Open to Jews, Greeks, and Romans and all humans, all 4 corners of the earth.
okay new right,im still under the old Law.

Did I post to you?

All what 613 laws?

Did I post to you?

All what 613 laws?
what law is that.

Forum List

Back