Jeff Sessions is NOT qualified to be Attorney General-grab them by the p..sy is not sex assault!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
I just don't know why Trump doesn't go to Afghanistan and pick up some Taliwackers and call it good for his administration.

Jeff Sessions is clearly a racist along with being a woman hater. Women are beneath him. Recently stating that forcing a woman to kiss and grabbing them by the "p....y" is NOT really sexual assault.

From the Weekly Standard:

SESSIONS: This was very improper language, and (Trump has) acknowledged that.

TWS: But beyond the language, would you characterize the behavior described in that (video) as sexual assault if that behavior actually took place?

SESSIONS: I don’t characterize that as sexual assault. I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant—

TWS: So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?

SESSIONS: I don’t know. It’s not clear that he—how that would occur. This thing is overblown. Everybody knows that Trump likes women,” Sessions said. “This is not a disqualifying event.” (I guess he's never heard of rape before.)

Remember that, ladies: Sexual assault is not a disqualifying event. All that stuff conservatives said back in the 90s was a huge lie.

Me: I still think it’s disqualifying. But then the Trump Right has made clear that Trump really could shoot people in the middle of Fifth Avenue and they would still vote for him.
Senator Jeff Sessions defends Sex Predator

Sessions then making a statement that the KKK isn't so bad.
But earlier in his career, that same committee denied him a position as a lifetime-tenured federal judge after lawyers testified he had used racially insensitive language. Sessions apologized for saying he thought the KKK was OK "until I found out they smoked pot," describing the episode as a joke.
Trump Names Picks For National Security Adviser, Attorney General, CIA Director

You want this appointment STOPPED in it's tracks, you email or call your senator and congressmen TODAY and raise HOLY HELL.

Last edited:
Hes a former judge idiot OP

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Sessions is definitely a racist and obviously has no intentions of protecting young girls & women from sexual assault. He's a born and raised Reich wing Taliwacker from the depth's of hell, and also has a horrible track record with children.

Last edited:
As long as you don't go hand to panty........over the top is fine.

CqN-NoHWIAAY5AR.jpg

Sessions was one of the smart one.
He jumped on Trump Train early.
Git Er done.....yes sireee Bob.

I just don't know why Trump doesn't go to Afghanistan and pick up some Taliwackers and call it good for his administration.

Jeff Sessions is clearly a racist along with a woman hater. Recently stating that forcing a woman to kiss and grabbing them by the "p....y" is NOT really sexual assault.

TWS: But beyond the language, would you characterize the behavior described in that (video) as sexual assault if that behavior actually took place?

SESSIONS: I don’t characterize that as sexual assault. I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant—

SESSIONS: I don’t know. It’s not clear that he—how that would occur. This thing is overblown. Everybody knows that Trump likes women,” Sessions said. “This is not a disqualifying event.” (I guess he's never heard of rape before.)

Remember that, ladies: Sexual assault is not a disqualifying event. All that stuff conservatives said back in the 90s was a huge lie.

Me: I still think it’s disqualifying. But then the Trump Right has made clear that Trump really could shoot people in the middle of Fifth Avenue and they would still vote for him.

But earlier in his career, that same committee denied him a position as a lifetime-tenured federal judge after lawyers testified he had used racially insensitive language. Sessions apologized for saying he thought the KKK was OK "until I found out they smoked pot," describing the episode as a joke.

You want this appointment STOPPED in it's tracks, you email or call your senator and congressmen TODAY and raise HOLY HELL.
"Save your Confederate money boys, the South will rise again!"
~~General Jubilation T. Cornpone.

I hope Sessions gets to the bottom of the obozo DOJ and some of these democrook sociopaths go to prison where they belong.

Oreo, you're always on a rant now
Bitchin' about somebody, you gotta get him somehow
I think you've got to slow down before you blow a gasket
I think you're headed for a breakdown, and you're really startin' to show it
You really don't remember, was it something that he said?
Are the voices in your head calling, Oreo?

"Gloria" lyrics paraphrased by Missourian

Last edited:

Sessions is definitely a racist and obviously has no intentions of protecting young girls & women from sexual assault. He's a born and raised Reich wing Taliwacker from the depth's of hell, and also has a horrible track record with children.

I don't disagree, but I hope Trump gets what he wants, it'll be fun to watch all this play out.

Jeff Sessions is clearly a racist along with being a woman hater. Women are beneath him. Recently stating that forcing a woman to kiss and grabbing them by the "p....y" is NOT really sexual assault.

And still will do a better job than holder or lynch.

And still will do a better job than holder or lynch.

Recycled swamp rats, nothing new or different.

:boohoo:

Hey how's that clinton-for-president thing working out for you?

:lol:

Jeff Sessions is clearly a racist along with being a woman hater. Women are beneath him.
Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the most resounding electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

Your definitely an idiot. Only morons like you believe what Trump said constitutes sexual assault. The thing you always leave out is that he said "they let you do it." It can't be assault of they permit it, moron.

This attack, like all attacks on Trump and his staff, is motivated by blind hatred and fueled by stupidity.

We won, you lost, so it's time for you morons to get over it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back