Paula Abdul Sues for Sexual Assault

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

This is another one of those things that allegedly happened a million years ago. It is a true injustice against the defendant. But here is the real question: Was Abdul ever hot enough to even want to assault? I know, nobody ever wants to assault anyone. Certainly I don’t, nor would I ever, condone assault or sexual harassment. I am just curious about the mindset of a man who would do it.

I am thinking that if you are going to expose yourself to such risk then the chick ought to be worth it. It would have to be Margot Robbie level stuff, you know? Of course, maybe there is nothing rational about it. Maybe it’s impulsiveness on the part of the harasser. IDK. I DO know that if I decided to harass/sexually assault a woman, then it would have to be some irrefutable, smoking hot stuff. Perhaps this - rational analysis- indicates that I am not prone to doing such.

If I was considering this I don’t think I would go after Paula Abdul. Sure, she was cute back in the day, and she had a very doable body. But she is a “girl next door” type. This means she is common. Why waste the effort on a celebrity commoner when you can get as good, or better, from a non-celebrity and at much less risk to yourself? You can get a chick like that without even having to resort to force.

This situation is most likely the result of Abdul being readily available, his power over her, and maybe even some drugs and alcohol.

This is another one of those things that allegedly happened a million years ago. It is a true injustice against the defendant. But here is the real question: Was Abdul ever hot enough to even want to assault? I know, nobody ever wants to assault anyone. Certainly I don’t, nor would I ever, condone assault or sexual harassment. I am just curious about the mindset of a man who would do it.

I am thinking that if you are going to expose yourself to such risk then the chick ought to be worth it. It would have to be Margot Robbie level stuff, you know? Of course, maybe there is nothing rational about it. Maybe it’s impulsiveness on the part of the harasser. IDK. I DO know that if I decided to harass/sexually assault a woman, then it would have to be some irrefutable, smoking hot stuff. Perhaps this - rational analysis- indicates that I am not prone to doing such.

If I was considering this I don’t think I would go after Paula Abdul. Sure, she was cute back in the day, and she had a very doable body. But she is a “girl next door” type. This means she is common. Why waste the effort on a celebrity commoner when you can get as good, or better, from a non-celebrity and at much less risk to yourself? You can get a chick like that without even having to resort to force.

This situation is most likely the result of Abdul being readily available, his power over her, and maybe even some drugs and alcohol.
You're slowly but surely giving everybody the impression that you're totally absorbed in masturbation fantasies.
And there's also a few hints that your interests are not just on women.

I only mention it to see how you are going to handle it? Be careful!

Donald here certainly has issues.
Wait for it!

But be prepared for nothing too. His reaction and answer is quite likely to come in some unrelated topic.

But let's just face it, he's being called out for his insulting comments against women, as well as his off colour sexual fantasies.

From now on, i've given those comments and that behaviour some meaning for him.

Were you the one whining about misogyny in another thread?

Is this woman trying to rekindle the metoo era??
One 20 years ago, the other 8 years ago??
IMO - the first one should be immediately tossed out due to the fact she kept working there.
The other - several problems... one Lythgoe is 74 years old. In 2015 he would have been 66 years old.
He is 5' 11" and weighs 162 lbs. Little fella.
Adbul is 61, in 2015 she was 53 and worked out incessantly. Abdul has made several workout videos, she was by no means weak.
I am not buying that a small 66 year old man could "force" himself on her. Don't buy it.

Both should be tossed out

I always thought that cat was a shady character.

Most of these accusations are handily written off. More often than not both were willing participants in a barter/trade off. She wanted his connections, and nod; he wanted her "attentions". She decided it was worth the trade, went through with it, and years later comes back claiming some phony victim hood shit. Fuck them. They're whores. No one owed them shit. They traded pussy for access. And they got it. If they regret being a whore, they can tell it to thier priest...

Forum List

Back