Paula Abdul Sues for Sexual Assault

Totally wrong.

Mohammed created Islam from Judaism, solely for the purpose of improving the rights of women.
He married a wealthy widow, and did it for her.
He allowed women to finally be able to divorce, own property, inherit, testify, get an education, etc.

The misogyny comes from the Old Testament power hierarchy in Saudi Arabia and Iran, that Palestine does not have.
There is no misogyny in Palestine or by Hamas.
Hamas has female fighters that Israel has murdered.
Did he allow his 9 year old wife to refuse him?

Is this woman trying to rekindle the metoo era??
One 20 years ago, the other 8 years ago??
IMO - the first one should be immediately tossed out due to the fact she kept working there.
The other - several problems... one Lythgoe is 74 years old. In 2015 he would have been 66 years old.
He is 5' 11" and weighs 162 lbs. Little fella.
Adbul is 61, in 2015 she was 53 and worked out incessantly. Abdul has made several workout videos, she was by no means weak.
I am not buying that a small 66 year old man could "force" himself on her. Don't buy it.

Both should be tossed out

Most sexual assaults are through extortion, not physical over powering.

Did he allow his 9 year old wife to refuse him?

Wrong.
Marriages are often pre-arranged in order to ensure children have a ward with custody to protect them.
Islam does not allow sex until after 18.
If there is anything wrong with Islam it would be that it is too strict and repressed, not too abusive.

And the point is also that Judaism is far worse, and is the source of all the oppression of woman that people incorrectly blame on Islam.

Okay but not relevant to her accusations that cannot be proved or disproved.

Oh it is likely when bosses have so much control over huge salaries such as TV.
But easy to prove because then he likely did it to others as well.
But I agree is it wrong to wait, so should be thrown out on those grounds.

Don't you ever tire of exhibiting your ignorance, duck? Research LLR (his handle should be a hint). This poster is a satirical genius and a purveyor of humor that apparently is above your head.
Rod is doing fine and has stayed above the objectional behaviour for a couple of weeks. That was all I needed of him.

Wrong.
Marriages are often pre-arranged in order to ensure children have a ward with custody to protect them.
Islam does not allow sex until after 18.
If there is anything wrong with Islam it would be that it is too strict and repressed, not too abusive.

And the point is also that Judaism is far worse, and is the source of all the oppression of woman that people incorrectly blame on Islam.
I do believe that Mohammed married her several years earlier, but consummated the marriage when she was 9. Again, did he give her the right to refuse him?

This is another way of saying, “Fuck those female athletes. Men should be able to compete against them, take their scholarships, and defeat them due to physiological advantage.”

This sounds pretty hateful to me.
I'm sure it does if you read things that weren't said.

Not sure why those are "their" scholarships, exactly. Seems to me that a scholarship is a gift, not an entitlement.

I paid for my college by joining the National Guard. I just can't get worked up that someone didn't get one for playing games.

Smart move on the part of Ms. Abdul. California has relaxed its statute of limitations on this kind of tort, and the precedent of Carroll v Trump demonstrates that it doesn't have to be proven or even make any sense.
Doesn't even have to be true. Carroll is just another Gold Digging tramp. As was Anita Hill and Christine Blowsey Ford.

Forum List

Back