CDZ Japan has a better national health care than us: why?

maybe you understand Polands weakness you can understand why i and President Trump want to rebuild the USA Military Sobieski !!

point is that you' Poles would be speaking German except that you were saved by those that saved you Sobiesky .

What's that supposed to mean?
That Poles shouldn't be proud?
I'm proud that Poles aren't inhumane scumf*cks like Western Europeans who've been going nuts, looting, and shooting for eons.
-------------------------------------------------------- YOU know what it means . But concerning more shooting and looting by Westerners , heck they'll most likely do it AGAIN Sobieski .

sure , Germany was Strong and you guys were WEAK Sobieski .

Primal thinking, you just respect might is right, and not morality, or other more advanced Human concepts.
Not out of the ordinary for Western Europeans, might I add.
------------------------------ you think that Western Euros are bad , wait until the muslim hordes have you guys by the nuts and short hairs Sobiesky .

Primal thinking, you just respect might is right, and not morality, or other more advanced Human concepts.
------------------------------ you think that Western Euros are bad , wait until the muslim hordes have you guys by the nuts and short hairs Sobiesky .

I don't like Muslims either, I'm glad Poland is standing firm against Muslim refugees, even though the scumf*ck Western Europeans are supporting sanctions on Poland for that.

I don't like Muslims either, I'm glad Poland is standing firm against Muslim refugees, even though the scumf*ck Western Europeans are supporting sanctions on Poland for that.
---------------------------------------------- I will give you that , Poland is doing good with its recent stand [that i heard about] against muslims . Same thing for Viktor Orban of , think its Czechoslovakia and hopefully a few other E. Euros states . --------------- rebuild your military though , most important thing a nation can have is the strongest military and borders possible Sobiesky .

---------------------------------------------- I will give you that , Poland is doing good with its recent stand [that i heard about] against muslims . Same thing for Viktor Orban of , think its Czechoslovakia and hopefully a few other E. Euros states . --------------- rebuild your military though , most important thing a nation can have is the strongest military and borders possible Sobiesky .

Despite Poland's stand against Islamic refugees, they increased healthcare funding too.

Just all around more sensible.

Why let your people die, be it by lack of healthcare, Islamic terrorist invasions, or military invasions?

I don't really get it, the common Westerner lacks commonsense, and basic regard for morality.

Same thing for Viktor Orban of , think its Czechoslovakia and hopefully a few other E. Euros states . .

Viktor Orban of Hungary, and Czechoslovakia is no more.

You wonder why people laugh at Americans?

in the USA we have a Constitution that stipulates that its a duty of the USA Government to provide for the common defense . Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that the Government will provide healthcare Sobieski . Anyway , as i have said , i am 68 and the last thing i want is healthcare as i will provide that for myself , as i have done one way or the other for at least 50 years after i left my parents home Sobieski .

Same thing for Viktor Orban of , think its Czechoslovakia and hopefully a few other E. Euros states . .

------------------------------ I don't wonder or care , you e euros are sorta like mice . But i have read Victor Orban and what , is Czeckoslovakia called something different or what .

-------------------------------------------- big deal , so i make a mistake about some little country in the backwaters of E Europe . Normally you guys are never talked about Sobieski .

in the USA we have a Constitution that stipulates that its a duty of the USA Government to provide for the common defense . Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that the Government will provide healthcare Sobieski . Anyway , as i have said , i am 68 and the last thing i want is healthcare as i will provide that for myself , as i have done one way or the other for at least 50 years after i left my parents home Sobieski .

So, we should spend more on an inferior healthcare system, just because of laws written over 200 years ago. LMFAO.

The Constitution also says nothing against National healthcare, either.

In fact, early America enabled healthcare for sailors.

Marine Hospital Service - Wikipedia

USA Government to provide for the common defense .

I'm not anti-defense spending.
I said I'm anti-War spending, at least in most cases.

I think it's hilarious, how many of "White trash America" conduct themselves.

Oh saving American lives in healthcare is so bad, but going to war to kill American lives, and the lives of others is so good.

------------------------------ I don't wonder or care , you e euros are sorta like mice . But i have read Victor Orban and what , is Czeckoslovakia called something different or what .

I don't think you wonder, or care about much.
Which would explain your bizarre views on healthcare.

E Euros like Mice, huh?

I think W Euros are like vermin, first they went nuts looting, and shooting non-Whites now there they go importing non-Whites who also go nuts looting, and shooting.

I don't understand this monstrosity, nor do I want to.

It seems W Euros are incapable of abstract thought, or morality for the most part.

I don't think you wonder, or care about much.
Which would explain your bizarre views on healthcare.

E Euros like Mice, huh?

I think W Euros are like vermin, first they went nuts looting, and shooting non-Whites now there they go importing non-Whites who also go nuts looting, and shooting.

I don't understand this monstrosity, nor do I want to.

It seems W Euros are incapable of abstract thought, or morality for the most part.
-------------------------- E, Euros being like mice . I simply am describing the insignificane of E Euros Sobeiski .

Japan has a better national health care than us: why?

The short answer is that (1) Japan and it's people have made different normative healthcare decisions than have Americans, and (2) Japan, having been rebuilt after WWII, for business and economic matters that affect the well being of the populace in general, fairly closely applies and adheres to the teachings of sound business management and positive economics.
  • Japan's citizens don't complain about paying for it.
  • Japan views, manages and delivers healthcare more as a public good (see also: "What is a Public Good?" for basic and precise explanations of the key models noted in the "main" link) rather than as a differentiable commodity.
  • Japan more highly prioritizes its citizenry's health than than it does healthcare enterprise profitability.
  • Japan's elected leaders realize that healthcare is better provided via the natural monopoly model rather than the monopolistic competition model.

Additional Japanese-American healthcare considerations, along with economics references (some empirical and some include normative discussion) re: natural monopoly and public goods:

Forum List

Back