CDZ Japan has a better national health care than us: why?

oh man Sobeski , you are talking about your Polish past [and you are not even Polish if you were born in the USA ] the past which is GONE . I also mention the past but as i politely pointed out to you , WE Americans control and command the worlds past and future . Ask the English / British whose azzez we kicked , ask the 'barbery' pirates , ask the Japanese and the Germans . And next up , watch what MAY happen with the 'norks' , the 'iranians' and eventually the Chinese Sobeiski .

WE kicked their azzes as a very small country with a very small population Sobeiski !!

So did Poland in the Battle of Fuengirola.

I don't understand what all of this has to do with your support for a more expensive, but inferior healthcare system?

I guess it's easier to deflect the lack of logic, or morality away from that.
------------------------------------------------------I think it was YOU that started talking about how great Poland was , i just responded Sobeiski . Anyway as far as healthcare , i want MY healthcare to be something i buy and pay for if ' i ' want to buy healthcare Sobeiski .

oh man Sobeski , you are talking about your Polish past [and you are not even Polish if you were born in the USA ] the past which is GONE . I also mention the past but as i politely pointed out to you , WE Americans control and command the worlds past and future . Ask the English / British whose azzez we kicked , ask the 'barbery' pirates , ask the Japanese and the Germans . And next up , watch what MAY happen with the 'norks' , the 'iranians' and eventually the Chinese Sobeiski .

I don't agree with America, not it's prior colonialism, not it's present multiculturalism, and not it's wars either.

I also don't agree with how America kills people's ethnicity's in favor of "American" what ever the hell that is, just seems like some "Ultra Capitalism culture"

I don't agree with America's non-sensible healthcare system, either.

I don't like how America treats Polish people too.

At America's core is a meaner sort of White people, like you they are mostly British colonials, and they have death plans for all of this, they want us to be killed in their stupid wars, they want to kill us by lack of healthcare, and they want to kill our White heritage in favor of "American Capitalist junk" furthermore they don't care nearly enough about the invaders of multiculturalism who are replacing America.

WE kicked their azzes as a very small country with a very small population Sobeiski !!

So did Poland in the Battle of Fuengirola.

I don't understand what all of this has to do with your support for a more expensive, but inferior healthcare system?

I guess it's easier to deflect the lack of logic, or morality away from that.
------------------------------------------------------I think it was YOU that started talking about how great Poland was , i just responded Sobeiski . Anyway as far as healthcare , i want MY healthcare to be something i buy and pay for if ' i ' want to buy healthcare Sobeiski .

The government already pays for the uninsured, anyways.
We have national healthcare, just the most inferior, and expensive form that can be imagined.

If you don't want to buy healthcare, then what about when you're sick, oh the government should step in, anyways, or you should go bankrupt? WTF?

F*cking idiocy.

Last edited:
WE Americans control and command the worlds past and future . Ask the English / British whose azzez we kicked , ask the 'barbery' pirates , ask the Japanese and the Germans . And next up , watch what MAY happen with the 'norks' , the 'iranians' and eventually the Chinese Sobeiski .

Not a single one you mention was the U.S.A alone in war with, nor outnumbered by.

No one has won more battles when outnumbered than Poland.

your next war is coming across your Euro borders from Italy and then throughout Europe . Lets see how your old time and medieval battles of the past work for YOU in your future . Are your Winged Hussars all back from the grave and ready to go Sobieski ??

your next war is coming across your Euro borders from Italy and then throughout Europe . Lets see how your old time and medieval battles of the past work for YOU . Are your Winged Hussars all back from the grave and ready to go Sobieski ??

Not just Medieval battles, in 1920 1,700 Poles beat 17,500 Soviet forces at the Battle of Komarow, that's slightly more outnumbered than Texans were at the Alamo, when well Texans lost, and brag about that loss.

and you live in the past of visions of foreign Polish glory if you were born in the USA . I note that fact simply because you first mentioned it as you pointed out that this is a healthcare thread Sobieski .

and you live in the past of visions of foreign Polish glory if you were born in the USA . I note that fact simply because you first mentioned it as you pointed out that this is a healthcare thread Sobieski .

I agree more with Polish PiS (Law, and Justice) than with U.S Republicans, or Democrats.

Polish Law, and Justice is supporting both a stronger healthcare, and a non-existent Islamic refugee policy.

The U.S.A has nothing of the sorts, one side in the U.S.A (Republicans) are very weak on healthcare, and somewhat weak on Islamic refugees, the other side in the U.S.A (Democrats) are somewhat weak on healthcare, and very weak on Islamic refugees.

I agree more with Polish PiS (Law, and Justice) than with U.S Republicans, or Democrats.

Polish Law, and Justice is supporting both a stronger healthcare, and a non-existent Islamic refugee policy.

The U.S.A has nothing of the sorts, one side in the U.S.A (Republicans) are very weak on healthcare, and somewhat weak on Islamic refugees, the other side in the U.S.A (Democrats) are somewhat weak on healthcare, and very weak on Islamic refugees.
-------------------------------------- some what correct but we have a strong and robust Second Amendment and guns all over the place . And keep in mind that muslims of ALL types are a tiny minority said to be about 1 or 2 percent of the USA population . [yeah , thats too much but i think that thats the numbers] Healthcare , i have healthcare , always had healthcare same as my kids and Grandkids . Obtaining Healthcare is an Americans responsibility and is not a RIGHT . Only sickly healthcare beggars that want free healthcare are concerned with healthcare Sobeiski . Are you weak and sickly and a healthcare beggar Sobeisky ??

so , whats the deal with Polands GUN and Weapons RIGHTS . Do Polish people have the RIGHT to be Armed . Can you load your revolver or semi auto 'makarov' put it in your pocket or holster and walk down the street in Krakow Sobeiski ??

I really do want to know why we can't do as well or better: we are America. Let's see if we can discuss this without personal attacks, name calling, flaming etc. Let's be polite.

17425091_720733298108581_5341329546854852851_n.jpg

Lots of reasons, and all of them relating to the Japanese being much, MUCH less selfish than the Americans.

1) People aren't out to screw people over when it comes to healthcare, unlike in the US where Doctors, Hospitals, Insurance Companies, Pharma companies are all out to make as much money out of the system as possible.

2) Food companies like Mars, Pepsi, Coca-Cola etc don't get massive tax deductions for pumping sugary food into people.

3) People don't get told that the govt is evil and out to get them

...they still haven't apologized for the atrocities they committed against civilian populations during World War 2....

Wrong

I really do want to know why we can't do as well or better: we are America. Let's see if we can discuss this without personal attacks, name calling, flaming etc. Let's be polite.

17425091_720733298108581_5341329546854852851_n.jpg

Lots of reasons, and all of them relating to the Japanese being much, MUCH less selfish than the Americans.

1) People aren't out to screw people over when it comes to healthcare, unlike in the US where Doctors, Hospitals, Insurance Companies, Pharma companies are all out to make as much money out of the system as possible.

2) Food companies like Mars, Pepsi, Coca-Cola etc don't get massive tax deductions for pumping sugary food into people.

3) People don't get told that the govt is evil and out to get them

...they are rabid racists...

As opposed to...?

And keep in mind that muslims of ALL types are a tiny minority said to be about 1 or 2 percent of the USA population . [yeah , thats too much but i think that thats the numbers]

It's not just Muslims, but also Blacks, and Hispanics.

Healthcare , i have healthcare , always had healthcare same as my kids and Grandkids . Obtaining Healthcare is an Americans responsibility and is not a RIGHT . Only sickly healthcare beggars that want free healthcare are concerned with healthcare Sobeiski . Are you weak and sickly and a healthcare beggar Sobeisky ??

So, what's your plan?
To continue having Americans pay more for healthcare?
or to have Americans die from lack of healthcare?

You certainly don't support a moral, or logical position.

There's a reason why the rest of the civilized World has universal healthcare.
But, unfortunately a lot of people from the U.S , particularly U.S South are staunchly uncivilized.

so , whats the deal with Polands GUN and Weapons RIGHTS . Do Polish people have the RIGHT to be Armed . Can you load your revolver or semi auto 'makarov' put it in your pocket or holster and walk down the street in Krakow Sobeiski ??

Poland's gun rights are too restrictive for my taste.
However, I care more about heritage, and saving people's lives, than about gun ownership.
(Normal people do)
But, Western Europeans are abnormal, definitely pretty f*cking stupid, senseless, and immoral people.

Poland's gun rights are too restrictive for my taste.
However, I care more about heritage, and saving people's lives, than about gun ownership.
(Normal people do)
But, Western Europeans are abnormal, definitely pretty f*cking stupid, senseless, and immoral people.
--------------------------------------------------- yeah well , get you some guns , i think you will need them one of these days . Remember , you only have a small and weak military that the 'caliphate' has probably studied . blacks or mex in the USA that are of those races / ethnicities are fine people , great AMERICANS until they pull the 'mex ' american or african american silliness . And then they are no different from a 'polock' that calls himself 'polish american' Sobeiski .

Healthcare , i have healthcare , always had healthcare same as my kids and Grandkids . Obtaining Healthcare is an Americans responsibility and is not a RIGHT . Only sickly healthcare beggars that want free healthcare are concerned with healthcare Sobeiski . Are you weak and sickly and a healthcare beggar Sobeisky ??

So, what's your plan?
To continue having Americans pay more for healthcare?
or to have Americans die from lack of healthcare?

You certainly don't support a moral, or logical position.

There's a reason why the rest of the civilized World has universal healthcare.
But, unfortunately a lot of people from the U.S , particularly U.S South are staunchly uncivilized.
---------------------- my plan is to stay healthy as best i can and to have healthcare as i already have Sobieski .

Forum List

Back