CDZ Japan has a better national health care than us: why?

I don't like Muslims either, I'm glad Poland is standing firm against Muslim refugees, even though the scumf*ck Western Europeans are supporting sanctions on Poland for that.
Same thing for Viktor Orban of , think its Czechoslovakia and hopefully a few other E. Euros states . .

Viktor Orban of Hungary, and Czechoslovakia is no more.

You wonder why people laugh at Americans?
------------------------------ I don't wonder or care , you e euros are sorta like mice . But i have read Victor Orban and what , is Czeckoslovakia called something different or what .

I don't think you wonder, or care about much.
Which would explain your bizarre views on healthcare.

E Euros like Mice, huh?

I think W Euros are like vermin, first they went nuts looting, and shooting non-Whites now there they go importing non-Whites who also go nuts looting, and shooting.

I don't understand this monstrosity, nor do I want to.

It seems W Euros are incapable of abstract thought, or morality for the most part.
-------------------------- E, Euros being like mice . I simply am describing the insignificane of E Euros Sobeiski .

You're a power crazed maniac.

Eastern Europe is filled with mostly small nations, who have trouble defending themselves because of their smaller population size, wedged between larger Germany, and much larger Russia.

But, if we look at historical grounds, some of these nations have done exceedingly well in combat.

I really do want to know why we can't do as well or better: we are America. Let's see if we can discuss this without personal attacks, name calling, flaming etc. Let's be polite.

17425091_720733298108581_5341329546854852851_n.jpg

There are several barriers for the US to overcome to meet the standards of Japanese healthcare. First- consider the fact that Japan has a total population about 40% of the US. Next, they have much less diversity ethnically, they have less diversity culturally, they have less diversity in lifestyle. Also, they are geographically smaller. All these are factors. If you have to provide healthcare to a diverse group, with different backgrounds, lifestyles, and spread over a large area, it's just much more difficult and expensive to boot.

OK. The two biggest issues I am hearing are the size of our military and the permissiveness of our society with criminal and non-productive elements.

I will add a third: the health care and health care insurance industries lobbying Congress and the state leges for protecting their interests.

Although the Japanese do not have the obesity factor that we do, the smoke and drink in much higher percentiles that we do.

You could add the big pharma lobby. They make money selling drugs. The Japanese are a much more holistic culture.

BTM, good comments. We need to figure out how to get around the industries' hold on Congress.

Well, the GOP Senate is supposedly releasing its AHCA plan next week, so we will see what we will see.

I really do want to know why we can't do as well or better: we are America. Let's see if we can discuss this without personal attacks, name calling, flaming etc. Let's be polite.

17425091_720733298108581_5341329546854852851_n.jpg

Ummm because they don't. As usual you believe the lie because you want to. The reality of the Japanese medical system system is it is NOT like it's European counterparts. Everyone is "required" to buy government or private insurance, but that does not guarantee access to a doctor. The assignment of doctors is done by the universities. Big city hospitals have "relationships" with the schools, they get the doctors. The small towns don't.

Also, if you don't pay for the insurance you don't get care. Nobody except those over 70 rides free. That's why the system still works in Japan. There is no welfare, no low income exemptions. Half of the folks aren't expected to pay for the other half to ride free as is the case in most other countries. A person has to pay 5% of income if they have a low low income, others pay 10%. If you go to the hospital without a valid card, sorry, go somewhere else will be the reply. There is NO law saying that a hospital must treat you (unlike here in the USA, and that applies to foreign visitors as well). I personally know of at least 1/2 dozen cases around Japan where 6-7 hospitals have refused heart attack victims and the patients have died as the ambulance goes from hospital to hospital.

Because it is such an odd set up there is no centralized "control". Nobody is keeping track of where medicines are needed, nor do they check on people as frequently as is done here in the US.

Same thing for Viktor Orban of , think its Czechoslovakia and hopefully a few other E. Euros states . .

------------------------------ I don't wonder or care , you e euros are sorta like mice . But i have read Victor Orban and what , is Czeckoslovakia called something different or what .

E Euros like Mice, huh?

I think W Euros are like vermin, first they went nuts looting, and shooting non-Whites now there they go importing non-Whites who also go nuts looting, and shooting.

It seems W Euros are incapable of abstract thought, or morality for the most part.
-------------------------- E, Euros being like mice . I simply am describing the insignificane of E Euros Sobeiski .

Eastern Europe is filled with mostly small nations, who have trouble defending themselves because of their smaller population size, wedged between larger Germany, and much larger Russia.

But, if we look at historical grounds, some of these nations have done exceedingly well in combat.
----------------------------------- excuses , excuses . Still yeah , you were brave and good back in history . So sure , you were good at one time . That being said this is not the middle ages anymore . USA has only been around a few hundred years and it is WE that are the best and most powerful even before or while rebuilding our USA military Sobeiski .

You violate the CDZ rules, westwall. Show me where I believe a lie because I want to? You can't. Be polite.

You have made a series of allegations without any evidence whatsoever. So your comments are discounted until you step up.

E Euros like Mice, huh?

----------------------------------- excuses , excuses . Still yeah , you were brave and good back in history . So sure , you were good at one time . That being said this is not the middle ages anymore . USA has only been around a few hundred years and it is WE that are the best and most powerful even before or while rebuilding our USA military Sobeiski .

Well, it's a little easier to make a military superpower when you have 10 X more people, and are protected from war.

You violate the CDZ rules, westwall. Show me where I believe a lie because I want to? You can't. Be polite.

You have made a series of allegations without any evidence whatsoever. So your comments are discounted until you step up.

My description of the Japanese medical system is accurate. A good friend of mine is a doctor there and he gave me the low down on the system years ago. It almost completely collapsed after the earthquake back in 2011. His little clinic was without medicines, or even power, for days at a time. "Welfare" has been increasing post earthquake, though the country is rapidly running out of money because of it.

"In spirit, Japan’s public welfare system is closer to America’s than it is to Europe’s. Citizens do not have a right to be supported by the government. Some claim they do and as proof point to Article 25 of the Constitution, which states that all people have the right to “maintain the minimum standards of wholesome and cultured living.” But Article 27 states that people have the right “and the obligation” to work. What this means in practice is that a person who applies for welfare must pass a rigorous screening process that can include personal disclosures, such as whether or not the applicant has access to support from a relative or even a lover. The applicant has to conform to certain notions of impoverishment. I’ve heard that in the 1960s and 70s, potential welfare recipients would hide “inessential” possessions like color TVs when a case worker visited."

Last edited:

E Euros like Mice, huh?

Well, it's a little easier to make a military superpower when you have 10 X more people, and are protected from war.
-------------------------------------------- sure . But hey , we kicked the azzes of the worlds only superpower back at the time of the American Revolution and we were a lot smaller at that time . Still it was my Grandpap and Mam of those early American Revolutionary days and they kicked 'redcoat' azz pretty good Sobeiski !!

E Euros like Mice, huh?

-------------------------------------------- sure . But hey , we kicked the azzes of the worlds only superpower back at the time of the American Revolution and we were a lot smaller at that time . Still it was my Grandpap and Mam of those early American Revolutionary days and they kicked 'redcoat' azz pretty good Sobeiski !!

Without French support, the U.S Revolution wouldn't have gone anywhere.
Yet, many White trash Americans hate the French historic allies, go figure.

WE kicked their azzes as a very small country with a very small population Sobeiski !!

BTM, good comments. We need to figure out how to get around the industries' hold on Congress.

Well, the GOP Senate is supposedly releasing its AHCA plan next week, so we will see what we will see.
I have no clue how you get around the lobbyists hold on congress. Virtually ever member of congress is for sale. That is why I support less federal government for healthcare, education, social security/ retirement. Biggest expense of the US GOVERNMENT is entitlement spending. Let the states answer directly to their citizens on these matters. It was what the founding fathers intended.

DOD rivals entitlement spending does it not? What the FFs intended means nothing today, because we are in a completely different world technologically, socially, culturally, economically, etc. I do like the idea of the States being responsible to and for their citizens' well being.

DOD rivals entitlement spending does it not? What the FFs intended means nothing today, because we are in a completely different world technologically, socially, culturally, economically, etc. I do like the idea of the States being responsible to and for their citizens' well being.

And that is where we diverge. Your ilk does not hold dear the ideas of the constitution, you believe since times have changed that the principles that inspired our FFs no longer apply. Also, point of fact, entitlement spending healthcare, social security, etc., is more than 3 times that of defense, so NO, DOD does not rival entitlement spending. Unless you think something 1/3 the size is rivaling. I don't like a large corrupt government being responsible for their citizens. I prefer personal responsibility and community help for the needy. That is where we see things differently in a nutshell.

IMG_0557.PNG

And that is where we diverge. Your ilk does not hold dear the ideas of the constitution, you believe since times have changed that the principles that inspired our FFs no longer apply. Also, point of fact, entitlement spending healthcare, social security, etc., is more than 3 times that of defense, so NO, DOD does not rival entitlement spending. Unless you think something 1/3 the size is rivaling. I don't like a large corrupt government being responsible for their citizens. I prefer personal responsibility and community help for the needy. That is where we see things differently in a nutshell.

View attachment 134740
The Pentagon has spending and funds you don't even know about.

And we pay into Medicare because we want it. You buy bombs I'll pay for social security and Medicare

View attachment 134740
The Pentagon has spending and funds you don't even know about.

And we pay into Medicare because we want it. You buy bombs I'll pay for social security and Medicare

No link, no credibility. Sorry! You want Medicare and social security, I don't.

Japan's national healthcare system is going to be beyond bankrupt in 10 years. They had a baby boom too and not enough people to take care of the elderly and not enough money to buy all their depends diapers.

Forum List

Back