America the angry!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
For the last 40+ years, through both conservative and liberal administrations, most Americans say we're "headed in the wrong direction." I've spoken with many folks from Europe and Canada, and they can't understand this. Political discussions in those countries rarely become heated and lack the childish name calling and personal attacks so common here in America. Standards of living in Europe are no better than that of America, yet Europeans are happier and more optimistic of most Americans. Why is this? Maybe we still have a few things to learn from older cultures.

Because our politicians survive on division and the voting base lets them survive on it.
Now we have large segments of our society that want to sterilize children, cut off limbs etc.
Now we have large segments of our society that want cripple us by debt so we can send it to other countries and police the world.
Also, Europe is very collectivist. We arent.

For the last 40+ years, through both conservative and liberal administrations, most Americans say we're "headed in the wrong direction." I've spoken with many folks from Europe and Canada, and they can't understand this. Political discussions in those countries rarely become heated and lack the childish name calling and personal attacks so common here in America. Standards of living in Europe are no better than that of America, yet Europeans are happier and more optimistic of most Americans. Why is this? Maybe we still have a few things to learn from older cultures.

liberals have been driving this country nuts with this gender bullshit

liberals are driving americans nuts...............temper tantrums

Because our politicians survive on division and the voting base lets them survive on it.
Now we have large segments of our society that want to sterilize children, cut off limbs etc.
Now we have large segments of our society that want cripple us by debt so we can send it to other countries and police the world.
No, it's Taylor I tell ya!!

Wake up Murica!!!

So it is the follow European way again? Thanks but no thanks.

Bush 41 not a conservative
Clinton definitely not a conservative.
Bush 43 not a conservative/
The brown turd Obammy, Marxist/Demofascist.
President Trump 45 the peoples president where everyone with a brain was happy.
The big stealer Joe Bidumb worst president ever in the US. Carter is smiling....

Then you don't know Europe. The European Conservative and other periodicals have been running numerous articles on how extreme is the view in MANY European countries that things are on the wrong track. I won't argue with you, you are just completely wrong.

It was just about 40 years ago that a little guy with big ears scared the shit out of the two parties.

They had two choices, field better candidates or do all in their power to divide the country so we are too busy fighting each other and they can do whatever they want. They went with the latter and have worked to divide the nation to ensure the power of the duopoly is never again threatened.

The saddest part of all is how many people are happy, willing participants in this endeavor. There is now nothing in our country that is not made political, and that is be design.

It is one of the many reasons the wife and I will move out of the country when we retire.

Then you don't know Europe. The European Conservative and other periodicals have been running numerous articles on how extreme is the view in MANY European countries that things are on the wrong track. I won't argue with you, you are just completely wrong.
Wrong track how?

Letting in too many Muslims?
Not paying enough for defense compared to the US?
???

So it is the follow European way again? Thanks but no thanks.

Bush 41 not a conservative
Clinton definitely not a conservative.
Bush 43 not a conservative/
The brown turd Obammy, Marxist/Demofascist.
President Trump 45 the peoples president where everyone with a brain was happy.
The big stealer Joe Bidumb worst president ever in the US. Carter is smiling....

Trump is less of a conservative then Bush 1 or 2 and you people would literally eat the corn out of his shit if he told you to.

It is just mind boggling.

It was just about 40 years ago that a little guy with big ears scared the shit out of the two parties.

They had two choices, field better candidates or do all in their power to divide the country so we are too busy fighting each other and they can do whatever they want. They went with the latter and have worked to divide the nation to ensure the power of the duopoly is never again threatened.

The saddest part of all is how many people are happy, willing participants in this endeavor. There is now nothing in our country that is not made political, and that is be design.

It is one of the many reasons the wife and I will move out of the country when we retire.
Ross Perot?

1705065036284.jpeg

lots of those people in other countries can get thrown in jail for what they say too.

Politics in Europe is not divisive?

Berlesconi
Brexit
LaPen

You are dumber than a stump

Forum List

Back