CDZ Japan has a better national health care than us: why?

If they pay less, and live longer, it's clearly a no brainer.
----------------------------------- i don't know , i knew a skinny little old lady , she was 102 . She lived in a retirement / old folks home with a live in caretaker . I met her once or twice . Every once in awhile she'd be rolled out on a gurney to enjoy the sun on the sundeck . She was 102 and could do nothing so whats the sense eh Sobieski ??

Last edited:
Of course Japan has one of the best diets in the world, and the lowest obesity rate to boot.

It's amazing how eating healthily makes people have lower obesity. I've had a discussion/argument on here about it and the other person's attitude was "it's none of the govt's business", but the govt does make sure that large multinationals who deal in sugary food, get to be more competitive than anyone else.
-------------------------------- comment on the fact that its none of governments business . -------------- All Americans should have the opinion that in a FREE Country like the USA many things are NONE of governments business . Off topic but part of the problem with importing foreignerers into the USA is that they bring their foreign thinking with them as they vote to elevate American government to higher positions of power and authority over the American people Fridgid .------------- just a comment !!

I really do want to know why we can't do as well or better: we are America. Let's see if we can discuss this without personal attacks, name calling, flaming etc. Let's be polite.

17425091_720733298108581_5341329546854852851_n.jpg
That's easy

We don't have national health care in this country
we have the mandated purchase of health insurance

They live on a healthy rice and vegetable diet. ... :cool:

Uh, oh, Sunni....

"Pig in Japan: the nation’s most popular meat"
Pig in Japan: the nation's most popular meat | The Japan Times
---------------------------------------------- Sunni is a pretty smart guy but maybe you just taught him something PoliticalChick !! :afro:

Sunni's my pal, but he must know that we Asians love pork!
------------------------------------------ pork is excellent , both fresh and of course slab bacon , and as fresh sausage . [in natural casing of course]

Last edited:
100% of the Japanese are Japanese, they do not allow illegal immigration, plus they're civilized.

Why can't our trains run like the Japanese?

I really do want to know why we can't do as well or better: we are America. Let's see if we can discuss this without personal attacks, name calling, flaming etc. Let's be polite.

Lots of reasons, and all of them relating to the Japanese being much, MUCH less selfish than the Americans.

1) People aren't out to screw people over when it comes to healthcare, unlike in the US where Doctors, Hospitals, Insurance Companies, Pharma companies are all out to make as much money out of the system as possible.

2) Food companies like Mars, Pepsi, Coca-Cola etc don't get massive tax deductions for pumping sugary food into people.

3) People don't get told that the govt is evil and out to get them

Spare us the "japanese are better than us" silliness....they are rabid racists, they treat women like 2nd class citizens and they have a police state......they willingly submit to the government.....and they still haven't apologized for the atrocities they committed against civilian populations during World War 2....

So, Japanese are racist, anti-feminists, wow it truly just gets better, and better.

----------------------------------- i don't know , i knew a skinny little old lady , she was 102 . She lived in a retirement / old folks home with a live in caretaker . I met her once or twice . Every once in awhile she'd be rolled out on a gurney to enjoy the sun on the sundeck . She was 102 and could do nothing so whats the sense eh Sobieski ??

Yeah, but at the same age, they will tend to be healthier.

2Aguy is correct , japan is a police state . That being said , my comment to Jan Sobieski is that it should be no ones business how many 'brats' are eaten by germans . And of course , here in the USA anyone that wants to can eat a japanese style diet anytime they want to .

I didn't say it was ones business that Germans eat bratwurst, just that Germans also pay less, and live longer too, despite their not so good diet.

I eat Bratwurst too, but I much prefer Kielbasa.

They live on a healthy rice and vegetable diet. ... :cool:

Uh, oh, Sunni....

"Pig in Japan: the nation’s most popular meat"
Pig in Japan: the nation's most popular meat | The Japan Times
---------------------------------------------- Sunni is a pretty smart guy but maybe you just taught him something PoliticalChick !! :afro:

Sunni's my pal, but he must know that we Asians love pork!
------------------------------------------ pork is excellent , both fresh and of course slab bacon , and as fresh sausage . [in natural casing of course]

BACON!!!!

-------------------------------------- as a general observation you MAY be correct . Plus as MY general observation , everyone is going to die so might as well eat another couple 3 - 4 bratwursts Sobieski.

-------------------------------------- as a general observation you MAY be correct . Plus as MY general observation , everyone is going to die so might as well eat another couple 3 - 4 bratwursts Sobieski.

Well, I think it's about moderation, you don't eat Bratwurst every day, but maybe 1 or 2 times a week.

Lots of reasons, and all of them relating to the Japanese being much, MUCH less selfish than the Americans.

1) People aren't out to screw people over when it comes to healthcare, unlike in the US where Doctors, Hospitals, Insurance Companies, Pharma companies are all out to make as much money out of the system as possible.

2) Food companies like Mars, Pepsi, Coca-Cola etc don't get massive tax deductions for pumping sugary food into people.

3) People don't get told that the govt is evil and out to get them

Spare us the "japanese are better than us" silliness....they are rabid racists, they treat women like 2nd class citizens and they have a police state......they willingly submit to the government.....and they still haven't apologized for the atrocities they committed against civilian populations during World War 2....

So, Japanese are racist, anti-feminists, wow it truly just gets better, and better.
------------------------------------and japanese are very subserviant to police and authority . japan also disarmed its population of swords long before they disarmed their population of guns . Only Samurai and upper class were able to have swords or weapons . ----------- all that being said , japan is fine , smart people , nice , polite but i wouldn't want Japanese style here in the USA Sobeiski . ------------------------------- and if anyone can add to or correct my info on guns , swords and subserviance in Japanese society i would like to read it .

That's easy

We don't have national health care in this country
we have the mandated purchase of health insurance
Thank you. That's what I have been waiting for.

When medicine became an industry in America that was the beginning of the end. When hospitals and medical centers started selling stocks on Wall Street, that was the end. Regardless of whether this is 2017, a family should be able to pay for medical, dental and medicine without having to have an expensive insurance with astronomical deductibles. I and a lot of older people can remember the forties and fifties when the average person didn't have or need insurance. You could get a tooth filled for less than $25 and you could see the doctor and get a prescription and not have to get a second mortgage on your house. Politicians, as someone said, could put a stop to this highway robbery but then they wouldn't get kickbacks and perks. It's a national shame.
When insurance became mandatory for people to do business of any kind, or travel, or work...

THAT was the beginning of the end. When the government dictated what kind of care which people were required to provide and receive. My father in law called it the minute that CAR INSURANCE became mandatory. He saw this coming 45 years ago.

Well, I think it's about moderation, you don't eat Bratwurst every day, but maybe 1 or 2 times a week.
---------------------------------- and thats cool , personal choice and all that . Lefties in the USA though would make expert and doctors opinion the law of the land just to save healthcare costs and thats what i object too Sobeiski .

-------------------------------------- another Personal or Private concern that is no ones business other than the INDIVIDUAL sausage and beer drinkers [burp] concern Sobieski !!

---------------------------------- and thats cool , personal choice and all that . Lefties in the USA though would make expert and doctors opinion the law of the land just to save healthcare costs and thats what i object too Sobeiski .

The U.S.A pays by far the most on healthcare in the World, but don't live longer.

So, what's our healthcare plan? To pay more for worse care?

I don't really get it, it's really a no brainer.

2Aguy is correct , japan is a police state . That being said , my comment to Jan Sobieski is that it should be no ones business how many 'brats' are eaten by germans . And of course , here in the USA anyone that wants to can eat a japanese style diet anytime they want to .
How is Japan a police state. Are they going around and arresting people for political opinions. We can eat a Japanese style diet here and still have to pay the outrageous premiums.

Forum List

Back