America the angry!

For the last 40+ years, through both conservative and liberal administrations, most Americans say we're "headed in the wrong direction." I've spoken with many folks from Europe and Canada, and they can't understand this. Political discussions in those countries rarely become heated and lack the childish name calling and personal attacks so common here in America. Standards of living in Europe are no better than that of America, yet Europeans are happier and more optimistic of most Americans. Why is this? Maybe we still have a few things to learn from older cultures.

We have a Constitution.

When anyone tries to actually resort to it, the Dems get upset.

When the Dems spit on it, the Republicans get upset.

For the last 40+ years, through both conservative and liberal administrations, most Americans say we're "headed in the wrong direction." I've spoken with many folks from Europe and Canada, and they can't understand this. Political discussions in those countries rarely become heated and lack the childish name calling and personal attacks so common here in America. Standards of living in Europe are no better than that of America, yet Europeans are happier and more optimistic of most Americans. Why is this? Maybe we still have a few things to learn from older cultures.

Europeans and Canadians won't be as "happy" when DIVERSITY is forced upon them to the degree we see it here in the USA. I'd be as happy as a clam if I could find a cabin deep in the woods 500 miles from the nearest, inner-city cesspool.

Americans are willing, happy participants in their own demise due to their hyper-partisanship and loyalty to party above country
Where you been the last eight years?

Trump Republicans are overthrowing their party.

We fight our own almost as much as we fight you liberals.

And the Progressive are attempting to overthrow the Democrats... Just not as successfully.

The problem isn't the parties... The problem is there are competing visions of the future vying for supremacy.

The thing is, Europe is becoming much more Islamic, and much faster than we are, although we won't be far behind since the Islamists are the ones having children. Give Europe a couple more decades, and the indigenous people that are left, are not going to be very happy.

Actually I argue for electricians, plumbers, secretaries, bank employees ect. You know, everyday Americans. You have been so brainwashed to hate the rich that’s all you can think of.
Yea, a bank teller makes $13 to $20 hr. Yes, I believe that's the America you want.

Yea, a bank teller makes $13 to $20 hr. Yes, I believe that's the America you want.

I noticed you left out how much electricians and plumbers make.
Pssssstt… I threw in bank tellers to get the exact reply from you. It really is that easy.

I noticed you left out how much electricians and plumbers make.
Pssssstt… I threw in bank tellers to get the exact reply from you. It really is that easy.
Not everyone can be a plumber. I notice that's the one profession you guys tell everyone to do. Soon we'll have too many plumbers. Guess what will happen? Plumbers won't make shit. Idiot.

Not everyone can be a plumber. I notice that's the one profession you guys tell everyone to do. Soon we'll have too many plumbers. Guess what will happen? Plumbers won't make shit. Idiot.

One of your dumbest posts ever.

Forum List

Back